Deck Archetype January 2017 TCG Cup Pairings

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
kVafqBL.png

Round 1 ends Tuesday, January 10, 2017, at 11:59 PM EST.

Send me your deck lists. The preferred method is to copy your deck list to the clipboard via PTCGO. The program does all the hard parts for you; you just have to paste it in a PM to me and send it. Please do not send me screenshots, I hate them.

U6Y6hTi.png

Round 2 ends Sunday, January 15, at 11:59 PM EST.

PLEASE Do not post your match results in this thread or submit them privately. Post them in the main thread ONLY. Thank you.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

t9bz125.png

Round 3 ends Friday, January 20, at 11:59 PM EST.

PLEASE Do not post your match results in this thread or submit them privately. Post them in the main thread ONLY. Thank you.

fb4W5i9.png

Round 4 ends Wednesday, January 25, at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:
VOegoDQ.png

Round 5 ends Monday, January 30, 2017, at 11:59 PM EST.

ono0oyj.png

Final round! Finish strong.

Round 6 ends Sunday, February 5, 2017, at 11:59 PM, or when all matches are complete.

Don't forget to sign up for February's tournament! The thread will be going up on February 1st and, barring some sort of catastrophe, I'll be back to host.

If you have any questions, please let me know

Back