Jamming Tower Revealed from “Mask of Change!”

How is no one talking about forest seal stone?! This new card is going to completely revolutionize gameplay.
@Sneaval literally just did right before your post
Why print Ace Special special energies if we have Temple of Sinnoh? Why print Ace Spec Items if we have Erin and Missfortune Sisters? Why print any cards if they are gonna have a counter?
Why print any cards if they are gonna have a counter? CHECKS AND BALANCES. If everything was just over-powered and un-counterable in its own way then we’d have a bunch of “two-prize beatstick decks” going at one another. In addition, specific counter cards do help offer a wider range of playable decks. If you can make a deck that’s fun and you love, and it’s solid against the meta—except, say, Charizard, then you can include counters to Charizard to help balance that out, instead of being unable to play your deck, which is what would happen if there were no counter cards and you lost to Zard 80% of the time. I mean, you could play it, but the odds of you doing well are low.
TL;DR: WE NEED COUNTER CARDS OR ELSE THE META WOULD BE TRASH

@Sneaval literally just did right before your post

Why print any cards if they are gonna have a counter? CHECKS AND BALANCES. If everything was just over-powered and un-counterable in its own way then we’d have a bunch of “two-prize beatstick decks” going at one another. In addition, specific counter cards do help offer a wider range of playable decks. If you can make a deck that’s fun and you love, and it’s solid against the meta—except, say, Charizard, then you can include counters to Charizard to help balance that out, instead of being unable to play your deck, which is what would happen if there were no counter cards and you lost to Zard 80% of the time. I mean, you could play it, but the odds of you doing well are low.
TL;DR: WE NEED COUNTER CARDS OR ELSE THE META WOULD BE TRASH
you made an essay but couldn't understand I was being ironic?

Back