James forgot something =P

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
James was so stupid, when his magikarp evolved, he must still have his pokéball, so he could retreat his gyarados, get out of the sea anyways, and give it to the boss, become a class A member, get better Pokémon from the boss and beat Ash and co.
(seaon1, when the ss. anne sunk)

discuss

I never new that. Mabye he left it on the S.S. Anne?
What an idoit! You're right mew he is dumb.

Hmmmm...i don't think that he had the Pokéball...form what I saw, he just bought it and carried it all over the place...anyway, I MUST be wrong.

RE:  James forgot something =P

Lord9511 said:
Hmmmm...i don't think that he had the Pokéball...form what I saw, he just bought it and carried it all over the place...anyway, I MUST be wrong.
no he did have the Pokéball to it.

what an IDIOT!!! the animation people probaly forgot or they thought,'eh who cares, nobody 'll notice.' but cute-mew excelled and found out. WTG! you're an over-achiever! whatever cya

Arcanine out.

Case of Pikachu, anyone? Even if he returns his gyarados, wouldn't it still be disobidient and come out of the pokeball and attack anyways? Well.. thats the trend with Team Rocket anyways.

Besides, James is not good enough to get his hands on a gyarados. :p

maybe he'll not obey James, but he would give it to the boss and get that promotion they always dreamed of.
and he could even try

and yeah, I guess this proves that I'm a pokéfreak :p, a real-life Pokémon maniac :p

Well if you saw the Cerulean Blues Special ( the one where Misty returns to her gym without Ash/Brock ) there is a gyarados that just won't get into the pokeball

Oh ya I wonder what happened to that gyarados anyway because we have not seen it since that season. I know he always falls for the fake pokemon but it is so funny to watch. I can't help but laugh everytime he gets a fake pokemon and then he finds out that it was a fish the whole time.:)

but he could give it to the boss, get a promotion, get better machines, catch pikachu, ... see my point?

cute-mew said:
but he could give it to the boss, get a promotion, get better machines, catch pikachu, ... see my point?
yes, i see your point. and hyet, with a gyarados, he might as well just quit team rocket and use it to steal money.

RE:   James forgot something =P

pokemunkulys said:
cute-mew said:
yes, i see your point. and hyet, with a gyarados, he might as well just quit team rocket and use it to steal money.
yeah, but the chances that James could control a gyarados :p

RE:    James forgot something =P

cute-mew said:
pokemunkulys said:
cute-mew said:
yeah, but the chances that James could control a gyarados :p
veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery

good point.XD

Victreebel almost ate him, but since Gyrados is bigger, it would easily swalow it up :cool:

Imagin Giovanni, trying to get out of a gyrados and James looking that, scared to death.

Zapper said:
Victreebel almost ate him, but since Gyrados is bigger, it would easily swalow it up :cool:

Imagin Giovanni, trying to get out of a gyrados and James looking that, scared to death.
yeah, James is pretty much the worst trainer ever, I'm even surprised that chimecho didn't want to eat him already :p:D

RE:   James forgot something =P

cute-mew said:
Zapper said:

yeah, James is pretty much the worst trainer ever, I'm even surprised that chimecho didn't want to eat him already :p:D
james only gets one "eat" pokemon per region. hoenn's was cacnea, not chimecho.

Back