Issues with Pokemon Trainer Club

MewMew

Really bad at the Metagame
Ok folks, I seriously need some help, I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but if not please understand that I am running on very low sleep, because this is keeping me up.

I've been going to tournaments through July. The ones after July 12 aren't showing up on my Tournaments listing on my profile (for 2012 or 2013). They show on my User Play Points History, though (for 2013).

Also, those two pages are showing different amounts of Lifetime Play Points. Profile page is showing 3 lifetime points and 1 tournament for 2013. History is showing 4 lifetime points and 3 tournaments for 2013.

I contacted with Nintendo's support and they have been less than great. It doesn't seem like they're reading what I'm saying.

The frustrating part of all this my husband, who has attended the same tournaments, has all 3 showing up on his profile page.

And yes, I understand the 2013 season has technically not started, despite my profile page saying it has. Does this usually happen between seasons?

So... what should I do? Hope this all works itself out on Sept. 1st? I know it's just a couple tournaments, but I'm worried they may never show up correctly, and I go to them once a week,so they will add up. After dealing with their tech support, I really don't trust them.

EDIT- I have provided images of whats wrong in my next posting.

LAST EDIT- Nintendo's support got it fixed this morning, I am so happy. Thank you so much to everyone who replied, I really appreciate it!

The 2012-2013 season began on July 9th, which is why they're showing up in 2013. Is this what you're asking?

If you want to see the season before, there's a little button that let's you see the other year. This freaked me out too, but I figured it out.

yeah it freaked me out too. press a little button, it'll let you see the other year.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The {DRG} are coming **tune of bed intruder plays**

Hope said:
The 2012-2013 season began on July 9th, which is why they're showing up in 2013. Is this what you're asking?
That was part of it, thank you!

9Tailz said:
If you want to see the season before, there's a little button that let's you see the other year. This freaked me out too, but I figured it out.
Thank you, I found that button too. The problem is the information for the same season (2013) is not matching up with the 2013 history.

owtwem222 said:
yeah it freaked me out too. press a little button, it'll let you see the other year.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The {DRG} are coming **tune of bed intruder plays**
Thank you, I found that button.

Since I seem to be doing a bad job explaining my problem, I've added some images to show the problem. And to mention again, the other tournaments that are not showing up on the main profile page for the 2013 season are tourneys my husband has gone to as well and they are on his main profile page, so they are in the system.

[attachment=6791]

Attachments

• history2.jpg
    history2.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 12
  • profile2.jpg
    profile2.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 7
Back