BW/BW2 Ishuu's Elite Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeserkMagikarp

Kurly Wurly
What types would you like to see in the Elite four and what Pokemon would u expect them to have?

Im hoping for
Rock
Maybe gigaisu or its fully evolved form..
Water
Mamanbou or however you spell it and its fully evolved form Or that fish called Basurao or its fully evolved form
Ice
Im not sure about ice.
Electric?
What are your thoughts?

imsocool4321

Dawn - Wutta Stunna! :P
Electric in the elite four would be cool!! Cant wait, I love the elite four and every gen I cant wait to get to them, most epic battles eva

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
ill be happy as long as there isnt a dragon type e4 trainer(and because i said that gf is gonna make another dragon type champion just to mess with me)

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
I personally want to see Elite 4 trainers to have strategies, not just type themed like they're buffed up gym leaders. Based on what we have so far, this is personally what I want to see.

Battle 1: Just to put pressure on you, this dude dishes out fast attacks that deal tons of damage. With moves that prevent you from using items, you'll have to fight back equally as hard to survive. If this guy was in the 4th gen, he would have Pokémon like Salamence, Metagross, Rampardos, etc.

Battle 2: A Baton Pass team filled with Pokémon with the Sturdy ability (or a focus sash) with the end result being a powerful mixed sweeper.

Battle 3: A special kind of battle. Any Pokémon that is not knocked out faces another Pokémon of its own type in a 1 on 1 match. You cannot switch or use items at this time. At the end, if you manage to win more battles than the elite 4 member, then you win.

Battle 4: A general annoyance team. Includes Pokémon with access to many annoying moves like Trick, Thunder Wave, Torment (after being Trick'd a Choice Scarf), etc.

Battle 5: Each Pokémon on the champion's team has some sort of way to cover one of the other teammates. Altogether, his 6 Pokémon's types end up at least resisting every single type in the game.

It won't happen, but that's what I want.

runeon12

ExPlOsIoN
1: Electric
2: Rock
3: Grass
4: Steel
Champion: Normal

I would like a Normal type Champion, just to see what they can do.

achernar

class O spectrum
Pokefan4000 said:
I personally want to see Elite 4 trainers to have strategies, not just type themed like they're buffed up gym leaders. Based on what we have so far, this is personally what I want to see.

Battle 1: Just to put pressure on you, this dude dishes out fast attacks that deal tons of damage. With moves that prevent you from using items, you'll have to fight back equally as hard to survive. If this guy was in the 4th gen, he would have Pokémon like Salamence, Metagross, Rampardos, etc.

Battle 2: A Baton Pass team filled with Pokémon with the Sturdy ability (or a focus sash) with the end result being a powerful mixed sweeper.

Battle 3: A special kind of battle. Any Pokémon that is not knocked out faces another Pokémon of its own type in a 1 on 1 match. You cannot switch or use items at this time. At the end, if you manage to win more battles than the elite 4 member, then you win.

Battle 4: A general annoyance team. Includes Pokémon with access to many annoying moves like Trick, Thunder Wave, Torment (after being Trick'd a Choice Scarf), etc.

Battle 5: Each Pokémon on the champion's team has some sort of way to cover one of the other teammates. Altogether, his 6 Pokémon's types end up at least resisting every single type in the game.

It won't happen, but that's what I want.

I like this

but if ever it would still be the conventional elemental types, then:

Steel
Normal
Electric
Water

Multitype for the champ

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
*locked* Already a thread for this. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=83213

Status
Not open for further replies.