BW/BW2 Is this Real?

Which 5th gen game do you want the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8Ampharos

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
i was on gamefaqs a couple of hours ago and saw a thread with these pics posted could they possibly real?

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3585/baffulon.gif

http://regex.info/exif-thumb/ee4185171187df53dfd085ed1915330c-2.gif

leave your opinions down below

That Hiro person posted silhouettes of them, so they might be real. However, the blue one just looks too much like Dialga in terms of its shape, so:

"GF are running out of ideas! XP". Lol it's funny everytime I see someone say that! XD (not that I really think they are running out of ideas)

I personally think the first one is real but the other two are fake, the blue one's sprite looks a bit to weird.

First picture looks like it could be real but the second picture looks fake.

Actually if you look on the website There's some description that matches the pokemon here like:

640/146 - ?? - Basic - Legendary Trio 1 - Grass/Fighting: A quadruped Pokemon, the sort of Entei/Suicune/Raikou of this generation. Along with the other members of its trio, it is roaming Isshu and can be encountered at any time
And this matches the green pokemon in the second picture, since it's green and green resembles grass.

639/145 - ?? - Basic - Legendary Trio 1 - Rock/Fighting: A quadruped Pokemon, the sort of Entei/Suicune/Raikou of this generation. Along with the other members of its trio, it is roaming Isshu and can be encountered at any time
And this one matches the gray pokemon in the first picture because it's looks bulky and resembles rock.

And that leaves this one.
638/144 - ?? - Basic - Legendary Trio 1 - Steel/Fighting: A quadruped Pokemon, the sort of Entei/Suicune/Raikou of this generation. Along with the other members of its trio, it is roaming Isshu and can be encountered at any time.
I don't quiet see the resemblance with steel, but oh well.

And if you look on their front pair of legs they've all got wings on them, like Entei,Suicune and Raikou had capes. So these pokemon might be the legendary beasts of Isshu. Who knows, we might get another legendary maniac chasing after one of them.lol.

^_^

I think these were just created by pokexperto (Hiro) to give us an idea what they look like. You can see pokexperto in the background of one of the pics.

Am I the only person that thinks the Large Grey bull is actually the Steel/Fighting one and not the Blue one?

You can see by my sig, I'm going for Pokemon White. Rankurusu! :3

They could be real. However, I still doubt that blue one, the supposed Steel/Fighting. Its kinda blurry and very pixelated. Plus, it looks like it has a human face and a white beard, but the picture is blurry, so its hard to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back