Is this Real...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepblue

Aspiring Trainer
If it is where can I get it. 4 of these babies in a deck would be amazing...if it is real.

shadowlugiajumbo_thumb.jpg

capt.penguin said:
it is a real card but it is a promo that is jumbo card so it will not fit in your deck.

I knew there was a catch. The most amazing card is unplayable. Anyone have any jumbo cards?

Unless there's a card that makes all energy cards attached to Water, that doesn't work. Though all you need is three Phychics in your discard and a Metagross.

m0nster1nc said:
Unless there's a card that makes all energy cards attached to Water, that doesn't work.  Though all you need is three Phychics in your discard and a Metagross.
More like 3 Metagross'.

Also there is. Holon Magneton/Electrode/Castform. It'll just take longer than 1 turn :(.

I have a jumbo Base Charizard ;).

Arcanine out.

It is definitely a real and playable card. I mean, it is so broken, but yet I scroll down three forums worth of decks and see 0 Shadow Lugia decks...

Whicker said:
It is definitely a real and playable card. I mean, it is so broken, but yet I scroll down three forums worth of decks and see 0 Shadow Lugia decks...
I tell you why you don't see decks for it.
1: It's a promo
2: It's a Jumbo card.
3: this is what the card says on the back of it.
Shadow Lugia Card said:
Not for Play Use
4: I've got these as Jumbo's:
Articuno, Moltres, & Zapdos
Grovyle - Winner.

that would be a ridickerous card, you could never ko it. sometimes i wonder how long it will take to get there though. pokes seem to get more powerful all the time

Actually, you can OHKO it.
With:
Burning/acid Liability, or
Mew ex (by copying its attack or lugia ex's attack and KO it by weakness)

Hopefully I will be getting the legendary bird jumbo card for xmas. I gave my fiance a massive list of cards I would like. Articuno is one of the pokemon I collect.

The only jumbo card I have is Shadow Lugia which was a Christmas present. If only it werent jumbo I could use it because none of my friends have the cards to OHKO it.

I saw that card on eBay, and thought that card HAD to be a fake. POP would never let such a card with so much attack power into play. It's like the Sneasel from Neo Genesis.... but stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back