BW/BW2 Is this preorder legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5dallas5

Bringing sexy back.
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0&Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=pokemon%20white

Thats because they dont know how much Nintendo wants to sell it for. So they always say 35 bucks.

they were i only paid 70 bucks for both of them but i also pre-ordered it and also pre-ordered the guide with it

which 1 mine or karsim

anyways i would pre-order it now that way you know you have your copy reserved (like me :D)

And we can all my the argument to nintendo we already paid for your game so give up images back XD

When I beat SS I decided to go back to Gamestop and pick up HG for gits and shiggles, then they offered reservations for Black and White. Definitely couldn't resist and I hope there's a midnight release for it as well.

Yeah, I work at an FYE and we have been taking reservations for a month or so on B/W. Gamestop has been offering the same for awhile now also.

Can't wait to get my copy in!

Ordering it in store is the way to go. I ordered SS online from
amazon, and it took 2 weeks to come in after the release date. I might as well have not bothered, because I just picked up a copy of HG from best buy on the release date.

The question was answered, and people keep posting so I'm going to lock this to prevent further spam.

*Locked*​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back