IS this funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamplord

I'm Back!!!!!!!
charizardlcheese01.jpg

Is this funny,I made it and I want to know

Ha ha ha ha ha... ha ha ha ha ha...ha! HA! HAHAHAHAHAAHA! SO FUNNY! Yet, lacking something. Oh, yes. Its lacking a joke.

That's, I'm sorry to say, not even a joke. Its just a random Charizard from the 8th movie saying, "I like chees", which, by the way, is spelled incorrectly. No, that's not even remotely funny. Sorry.

THERE IS NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!
you guys it's just random and it was my first time doing something like that.It's just random ok.If it's not funny just say no don't makeme feel bad .You guys think your so cool just becouse you know what movie charizard came from IT'S POKEMON GET OVER IT!!!

Huh? You seem to be the one that needs to get over it (or rather yourself). How were they trying to act smart? They answered your question...

Speaking of, no, it is not funny in the least. Where is the substance? Randomness isn't funny unless it is, well... funny randomness.

random funny is something that is usually done better if there is more detail. (correct spelling helps) also if the randomness is the sort of random hyperness you get when you eat a lot of candy, it becomes funnier. i have a loooot of experience in this sort of field... i have no life :p

This "random" thing = NonFunny>Funny. Sorry but, this is just weird. Where did you get the idea???

it isn't funny and if you don't wanna feel bad keep it for yourself that you wanna show thing okay but if you now there isn't a joke why ask is it funny sorry but don't get the point

Sorry Swampy,
It's just not that funny.
Try somthing like this next time:
fryjokefn1.png

Or somthing like that, just don't go crazy over things, keep it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back