Collecting Is This Cradily Fake?

Sugarytoast

Aspiring Trainer
it has a texture that feels like it is made out of foil
also, the pattern is a bit off at the top and runs slightly into the the border around the art i hope this isnt a fricking fake.

the thing is is that i got this from a box at wallmart a few years ago and it was sealed and was what showed through the clear plastic at the top of a box
it also doesnt have the small black thing in between normal pokemon cards
im like 75% sure i got it out of a box tho

Attachments

• cradily.JPG
    cradily.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • cradily 2.JPG
    cradily 2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • cradily 5.JPG
    cradily 5.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • cradily 3.JPG
    cradily 3.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Moved from the TCG Help to the TCG Collector's Showcase as the OP is looking for advice on their pulls. ~bbninjas

Actually, it looks fake. EX series cards don't have a texture. The Energy symbol looks to big. It's probably worth a couple cents.I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news. The Nintendo/Pokémon font is off.
I'm sorry if this seems like spam or something like that.

I'm going to chime in as calling it a fake as well. I've never seen a legitimate card with a foil like that, and some other stuff looks slightly off as well.

Adding my two cents here, in case you come across any more of these trippy fakes. You can easily test the authenticity of a card by checking the card's edges in a bright light. Real cards will have a very thin black line present, between the two sheets of cardboard.

Back