Collecting Is This Charizard G Lv. X in Good Condition?

PokeDad924

Aspiring Trainer
So, scanning the local Craigslist adds, this card pops up. It's a reasonable price, and to me could be a neat gift for my son, or potential trade power if he so chose. What do you think about it's condition, though?

Attachments

• IMG950879.jpg
    IMG950879.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG950878.jpg
    IMG950878.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 24
Has a fair amount of scuffing and scratches but looks in pretty good shape edge wise and wrinkle free. I'd pay $10-$12 max for it.

Has a fair amount of scuffing and scratches but looks in pretty good shape edge wise and wrinkle free. I'd pay $10-$12 max for it.
I agree.

It's also worth noting this card is only legal in unlimited. So if your son would intend to play with it, he couldn't use any tournament setting

That's kind of what I figured. But, i thought I'd double check. I use TCG fof pricing and one day, LP low for it was $7.50. Then, a few days later, it was $15. So, I checked eBay and saw it sold for anywhere from $15 to $45. TnT was willing to pay $13 for it and asking $25ish, so you see, the value was just all over the map. I understand many of those prices were for NM, but that's at least a barometer for what it may be worth.

And no, he wouldn't be playing it. Just show only. He's got a Buzzwole deck he's working on to play locally.

Just a heads up, this is a part of much larger set. 1,200 cards total, roughly 30 EX and Break, including M Charizard, Primal Groudon, FA Shaymin EX, and Greninja BREAK. Bulk is from Platinum and DP through XY. They are asking for $100, and I'm trying to figurr out if its worth it or not.

Back