Is their any tourney legal card?

Wiseman.

Gengar will banish you to the Lost Zone.
Is their any tourney legal card that gives ALL pokemon free retreat?

Flygon RR. But you have to have the same type of energy on it as the pokemon you want to have free retreat. Ex: I have a Dark Energy on Flygon. My active Tyranitar has free energy.

But then how do you give your colorless Pokemon free retreat? I'm pretty sure that there's nothing in the format (and maybe nothing at all) that gives ALL Pokemon free retreat.

Well, you can always use Weavile SW + Moonlight Stadium, but that's two cards. Otherwise, I don't believe that there's a currently-legal card that gives free retreat to everything.

Magnazone DP can give your pokemon that have metal energy free retreat. That paired with Magnazone Lv. X from LA can give all your pokemon free retreat as long as you have 1 metal energy in play.

^But honestly you only have space for that ina Magnezone deck... Anyway, your best bet is probably just to use Warp Point/Switch.

with Champion Room, you can give most SP's a free retreat, but like everyone else, i guess i re-say it

not any legal card can give every single pokemon free retreat without at least 1 other card

Thanks All. I was wondering because the new Lunatone and Solrock were kind of interesting and giving free retreat would mean 30 snipe to my opponent's bench. But, oh well. Thanks!

By new I'm guessing you mean the SV ones, which are psychic, so why not use Moonlight Stadium, since it gives free retreat to at least some pokemon?

Lunar Wing said:
But then how do you give your colorless Pokemon free retreat? I'm pretty sure that there's nothing in the format (and maybe nothing at all) that gives ALL Pokemon free retreat.

DCE might whn it comes out. I'm not sure about the ruling. Rainbow/multi might if they consiter {C} a basic energy.

Juliacoolo said:
DCE might whn it comes out. I'm not sure about the ruling. Rainbow/multi might if they consiter {C} a basic energy.

NO NO NO NO

They are NOT Basic Energy Cards.

And to Meaty - I guess he wants to give his OPPONENTS Pokemon free retreat, in order to blast away with Lunatone. Cards doing so permanently, however, are nonexistant, and the only one I can think of that even does something in that vein is Breloom SV, which is very limited in its uses.

Back