Discussion Is Mandibuzz BREAK Competitive?

Mightyena

Still just a delinquent ;)
Hey i saw this card and its attack seems pretty legit to me for a colorless put twenty damage on all pokemon in play . Maybe combine this with yveltal or greninja and deal damage throughout? Let me know what you guys think.

The problem with BREAK cards in general is they have no support and take too long to get into play. Mandibuzz is pretty much a stage 2 Pokemon without any of the benefits (the few that exist) stage 2 Pokemon have. If you're looking to add damage to everything in play, then you may want to look at Yveltal BREAK, which is also a darkness Pokemon that can add more pressure than Mandibuzz BREAK, which requires ones less deck space or you can just play Hoopa, which puts 20 damage on 2 Pokemon for one Energy and requires far less deck space (only about 2-3 cards versus 6).

The simple answer here is no. It's basically a Stage 2 that you can't rare candy into because it's a BREAK and it's attack, while good, spdoesnt necessarily hit anything hard in this meta. Until they make I guess some way overpowered tools or Pokémon that are good that are basic and have 40 hp and have Dark weakness, it is just a fun deck to try out.

Back