Is Arceus VSTAR / Duraludon VMAX Good Right Now?

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers, this is Gabriel Semedo again with another Pokemon TCG article. This time, I’m going to talk about another deck that I considered using in the Regional Championships here in Brazil, especially in the most recent one, which is Arceus VSTAR / Duraludon VMAX.
SWSH7_EN_220.png

In my previous article, I revealed the “secret deck” that I almost played in Joinville Regionals. It was a deck that I ended up discovering over the course of my tests, but I didn’t have the time and dedication I would like to find a proper deck list that made me 100% happy. The whole creative process to arrive at the final...

Continue reading...

I love Duraludon Vmax, I have since Evolving Skies. I talked heavy about it to everyone and no one saw its potential, I have played it since ES and hardly ever lose. In the last 12 matches across multiple tournaments I have only lost twice. The last 2 tournaments I attended I went 3-0 undefeated. I love big boy!! Now with the release of Astral Radiance there are a couple new cards that hate on the big boy, so it will be exciting to see the format change.

Duraludon Vmax in expanded is just simply nuts!

Back