• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Iron Defense (Cobalions/Klinklang)

Carpey

Deck Experimenter
Experience: Intermediate

Pokemon (12)
  • 2 CobalionEX PLS
  • 3 Cobalion NV
  • 2 Klinklang PLS
  • 1 Klang DEX
  • 3 Klink DEX
  • 1 VirizionEX PLB

Trainers (36)
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 3 Shauna
  • 3 N
  • 3 Skyla
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Heavy Ball
  • 3 Rare Candy
  • 1 Switch
  • 2 Escape Rope
  • 2 Professor's Letter
  • 3 Hard Charm
  • 2 Tool Scrapper
  • 2 Super Rod
  • 2 Shadow Circle

Energy (12)
  • 8 Metal Energy
  • 4 Prism Energy

Strategy
Wellll I have always liked metal for some reason so I decided to give a shot at a Klinklang deck. This one is a little different than other Klinklangs because it covers more vulnerable spots. First is Klinklang, giving EX protection. Then prism energy lets you use Virizion and Shadow Circle for more layers of protection. If you run into a Garbodor deck, they can be scrapped or escape roped and hit with a Steel Bullet to be put out of play quickly. Finally, there are a few Hard Charms as a little bonus.

i dont see any heavy ball you can search out your entire klinklang line with it instead of level ball were you can only get klink and klang

Lol, I forgot to switch from level to heavy when I took out my lunatones(PLS)

Back