Iono Causes Shortages of “Clay Burst” Set, Pokemon Takes Corrective Action

Damn maybe they should stop doing the two different sets at a time thing and just make one set with all the cards like they used to
I don't think that's part of the problem at all, dual sets have worked just fine in Japan for a long time. If anything this is better because they can focus on printing more Clay Burst than Snow Hazard, rather than having to print even more of one bigger set with half the Iono pull rate

Not too interested in Iono myself; but not gonna lie, I love my Misty cards! Dream card would be a Naoki Saito full art variant of Gold Star Mew with Misty commanding it to use a water attack!

I don't think that's part of the problem at all, dual sets have worked just fine in Japan for a long time. If anything this is better because they can focus on printing more Clay Burst than Snow Hazard, rather than having to print even more of one bigger set with half the Iono pull rate
If they're buying more of one of the half-sets than the other, that's an issue. Also it's so dumb. just make one set, it's so much easier.

Maybe its time to guarantee 1 SR & 1 SAR per box. Feels bad to get a box and all you get is a crappy full art Pokemon that no one likes or wants.
I opened 2 triple beat BBs and one clay burst BB yesterday. I got 3 full art SRs. I'm totally with you.

Feels good as a minimum rarity player to not care at all about the sparkly cardboard, but I'll probably splurge for the illustration art on Live just because it's a good card and it'll be worth the investment. Saguaro too.

lillie is a kid...
I legit read her lines in my head as an 18ish year old in my head, in my first Alola playthrough. In fact, I also guessed that literally all the Trial Captains and the important, not-obviously-an-older-adult important characters were all around that age too. I was absolutely shocked when I saw just how wildly aged down everyone ended up becoming in the anime...

Back