DPPt/HGSS InuMimi's Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
Hello all and Welcome to InuMimi's Player Thread
My thread has been merged with xxashxx's thread.​

Click here to go to my new thread!
Thank you Luckyluigi7 for the awesome banner!

Name: InuMimi
My Friend Code: 2749 7902 4536
ID Number: 15253
AIM: AmethystRyuu
Yahoo: x_dogears_x
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Battle/Trade: Mon-Thurs from 6pm-9pm EST (if I'm not busy w/ school work, which i normally am)
Fri-Sun 12pm-11pm EST

*(note: i can not battle every other Monday night because i go to visit my grandparents. if you want to battle or trade on a Monday night, please let me know first so i can see if that's the night i am going out or not.)
**(also note: that i don't get much time to play my ds mon-thurs nights b/c of school.)

SERVICES:
EV TRAINING SERVICE
I am offering EV training services. Right now i only have time on the weekends and i will only offer the service to my friends for right now until i get more time to do it for other people as well.

Only EV training 1 Pokémon at a time:
Charizard-xxashxx

Pokémon for Trade------
Palkia lv. 47 (reserved for xxashxx)
Raikou lv. 25
6x Eevee Lv. 1
Any starter Pokémon
Entei lv. 4 (AR)
Suicune lv. 10 (AR)
Garchomp lv. 3 (AR)
Garchomp lv. 28
Shiny Seviper lv. 27
Shiny Umbreon lv. 3
Shiny Espeon lv.3
Shiny Rhyperior lv. 44 (fully ev trained in attack stat)
Shiny Scizor lv.4 (might be AR)
Shiny Mew lv. 2 (AR)
Shiny Charizard lv. 49
Event Dragonite lv. 50
Event Darkrai lv. 50
Event Deoxys Lv. 50

Pokémon I want------
Jirachi
Nidoran F (UT)
Magnimite (UT)
Magby (referably just hatched) (xxashxx)
Elekid (referably just hatched)
Gligar (Male) (referably just hatched)
Bagon lv. 15 and under (female)
Any legendary, legit or hacked is fine
Any Japanese Pokémon
Any Shiny Pokémon
lots more to be updated later...

Items for trade------
Any TM's
Max Revives
Rare Candy
Max Potions
PP UPs
Full Restores
2x Power Items
Any Medicine item

Items I want-----
Any TM's
Lum Berries
Berries #36-64
Power Items
Medicine Items

Battles:------

*(note: i don't have an EV trained team yet)

Wins (5 so far)
xxashxx, lv. 100, 6 on 6, 9/19/08
LuckyLuigi7, lv. 100, 6 on 6, 9/21/08
Darkrai1246, lv. 100, 6 on 6, one uber, 9/22/08
Shaymin of the Heart, lv. 100, 6 on 6, one uber, 9/27/08
Shaymin of the Heart, lv. 100, 6 on 6, one uber, 9/27/08 (about an hour later)

Losses (2 so far)
xxashxx, lv. 100, 6 on 6, 10/4/08 (i had to forfeit because i didn't have my team with me)
xxashxx, lv 100, 6 on 6, 10/4/08

Battle rules:
I am new to the whole EV training thing so i don't have an EV trained team yet. so as of right now, i am only going to battle people who aren't using an EV trained team. In time i will have an EV trained team and will be willing to battle anyone (if school doesn't get in the way of course).
I don't mind battling hacked Pokémon. just don't have hacked Pokémon with hacked max stats or hacked moves.
if you forfeit, i win. i had to actually forfeit one time because i didn't have the right pokemon with me because i forgot i was training some pokemon the night before the battle. but it's still considered a loss.

Trade rules:
I love to trade so i'm willing to trade with anyone. don't think i'm a noob to trading. i will only trade legendaries/shinies/Ev trained for something good: e.i. shiny, ev trained, Japanese, another legendary
when trading items, you will trade my pokemon back. you don't trade them back, you will be reported immediately without a second thought and you will probably be nagged at for the rest of your life at PB. so don't be a 5-year old and just trade back my pokemon and we can avoid a huge conflict all together.

ok, so pm me if you want to trade and battle and all that neat stuff. if you have to cancel a battle or trade, be sure to let me know by pm.

Thanks to xxashxx and luckyluigi7 for the help.

hey wanna battle, i dont have a EV trained team either
if you wanna use ubers, only one uber ok

I have a level 20 action replay Celebi. I'm not sure you want a Pokemon that's not legit but I can also provide you with Nidoran F, Magnimite, Dratini, Bagon, and very suprisingly my Celebi has a Lum Berry attached to it.

My wants...hmmm....do you have a Hitmonchan, Miltank, Mr Mime, or Sunflora?

@shaymin of the heart, darkrai1246, and sheimigiratina-we can battle anytime. tomorrow night i am going out but i can battle any time between 4pm and 6:30pm EST.

@shaymin of the heart-one uber is fine with me.

@Darkrai1246-uh, lv. 100 battle, max of 1 uber fine with you?

@Luckyluigi7-lol the celebi is cool with me is it's not legit. i can get you a miltank for the celebi if you want. is there any item you want on your miltank?

@pokerboy12-ok, what level is it at and if we trade, what do you want for it?

InuMimi said:
@shaymin of the heart, darkrai1246, and sheimigiratina-we can battle anytime. tomorrow night I am going out but I can battle any time between 4pm and 6:30pm EST.

@shaymin of the heart-one uber is fine with me.

@Darkrai1246-uh, lv. 100 battle, max of 1 uber fine with you?

@Luckyluigi7-lol the celebi is cool with me is it's not legit. I can get you a miltank for the celebi if you want. is there any item you want on your miltank?

@pokerboy12-ok, what level is it at and if we trade, what do you want for it?
Fine with me! Can we battle now?

This thread was Courtasy to me and Lucky Luigi7. InuMimi make sure you add this to the first post at the bottom of your thread somewhere. We help you build your thread Add it somewhere anyway. If you have any EV'd Pokemon I will be glad to trade you. All of you guys go easy on her. She is new to the whole battle thing. She has battled only 2 times. PLEASE take it easy. It was mostly me and LuckLuigi7 that helped get her started.:) EDIT. Make sure you add your In Game Name and ID number

I've got:
Nidoran (Female)
Dratini.

Do you have:
Any other lang. besides Japanese & German Pokémon I need?

no, i only have a few Japanese Pokémon.

Light Venusaur said:
I've got:
Nidoran (Female)
Dratini.

Do you have:
Any other lang. besides Japanese & German Pokémon I need?

What do you want for your level 47 Palkia? I can give you my level 51 Palkia for it if you want it. Is it UT? (Untouched No Experience on it.):) EDIT. Would you trade me PP MAX instead of PP UP because I have quite a few moves to max out?:)

I have updated with an EV training service and also more items and Pokémon have been added to both my want and trade list.
Please let me know by PM if you are interested in anything.

also, i'm only going to be EV training 1 Pokémon at a time because well, i'm just too busy to EV train lots of Pokémon. Right now, i'm training a Charizard for xxashxx.

i have a magnemite, dratini , a japanese gible and a i can get you a lv.1 magby just hatched .i want your entei lv.4 or lv.3 and your suicune lv.10.

InuMimi said:
I have updated with an EV training service and also more items and Pokémon have been added to both my want and trade list.
Please let me know by PM if you are interested in anything.

also, I'm only going to be EV training 1 Pokémon at a time because well, I'm just too busy to EV train lots of Pokémon. Right now, I'm training a Charizard for xxashxx.

How is my Charizard coming?:)

Don't forget to add your Cloning service to your thread now that you can clone also I will be on WFC at 4 PM PST or 8:30 PM PST to clone tomorrow if you are on. I hope you update your thread soon.:) Mods Please do not lock this thread because I helped her build this thread. I do not want to see it locked. I don't want her to go though the trouble of making another thread. She will update it soon with a cloning service.:)

updated with a banner from Luckyluigi7. thank you LL7!! :]

ok, updated my for trade list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back