Intrepid Inspector[GAME][NOT POKEMON]

Pokémaniac

meow
From the person who brought you Parallel, Think Outside the Box, and Ellipsus, comes..

logo.png

A most wretched crime has occurred in a small town. It is your job as the honorable Inspector Ivan Bowler to find the offending party to justice! Find evidence by investigating the crime scene and use it to win debates and establish new facts. Find the criminal and bring them to justice!

-A gripping plot of crime and justice, love and hate, murder and kidnapping.

-Amazing characters with vivid personalities.

-Fully original graphics and audio! ...save the font. Lots of faces to show the various emotions of the characters, large icons for the evidence, character sets, tile sets, and big images that you can inspect!

-Gripping gameplay involving sleuthing and arguing loudly and obnoxiously.

-You play as an eyeball. Surely that has its merits!

Pretty pictures
II4.png

Debating with a mop.

II3.png

Fish say the darnedest things!

II2.png

Barry Enith.

II1.png

The plot thickens!

Characters
c1.png
Inspector Ivan Bowler, an inspector on his first "big" case. He is highly intelligent and thoroughly methodical, but also a bit secluded, with his only friend being a painting of a fish. He is also a giant eyeball.

c3.png
Inspector Batey is Ivan's "mentor", although the only thing he teaches is the plainly obvious. Although incompetent, he's at least a just member of society... right?

c2.png
Inspector Toppler is Ivan's mentor's mentor. Unfortunately, he is less competent again, and his age has taken its toll on his manners and behavior. Basically, he is a tired old man.

...and more!

Coming soon!

Well, that's a question and a half. You can expect a demo any time between tomorrow and December(I'm doing NaNoWriMo and all my tests are then too so my November's pretty booked up.) I plan to have finished it by the end of my summer holidays(I live in Australia, so that's about halfway through January.) My plans are never too solid though. Glad to see you like it though!

Back