Internet's Most Addicting Games

Achievement unlocked and achievement unlocked 2.
So addicting...You just wanna get all the achievements...

http://armorgames.com/play/6561/achievement-unlocked-2

Doodle God's pretty great, good thing to play when your Internet's really slow. I also play this virtual world called ROBLOX. It's pretty addicting and unlike most games, it can actually help you with your future if you want to be a fashion designer, game designer, etc. The community's pretty rough though.

^ I...hate...you. That scared the ---- out of me. My friends keep telling me about a game called LOL(League of legends i'm guessing it's pretty addictive.

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist posting that. xD
My friend showed me this pretty cool game called zOMG.
BTW that link is valid, no prank.

Snake is fairly entertaining if you ask me.It have been said already though but Snake is actually quite entertaining.

I love bloons td4. I once filled the entire map with monkey Sun Gods and sent a hundred of those anti-monkey blimps (i forget what they're called) down the course. My crappy computer couldn't take it!

Transformice is one of my current favs. You can find it on kongregate. An awesome game with great multiplayer.
I'd defiantly recommend LoL (league of legends) as one of my favorite free multiplayer games. Any one who hasn't tried minecraft is really missing out. Also if there's any starcraft 2 fans out there I'm always up for some 2v2 ladder action.

Back