Internet Screamers

PVT GUY said:
ow wow, i once played this game, it was pretty difficult actually, well anyways, at the final level you had to focus so much that you were in no way prepared for the end hahahha good times....ow and i hate those things. drives me insane.

You mean the "Scary Maze Game"? Never played it, Never will!

I was like, 8 and I was looking for Mario Kart short cuts. It tells you to look rreeeaaal close, then... you know the rest. Gosh, that was scary!!!

When somebody tells you to turn up the volume, immediately get out of the chair and smack them. 100% chance they're showing you a screamer. :p
I've only seen one variety, and that is the maze-game version.

crystaltheumbreon said:
PVT GUY said:
ow wow, i once played this game, it was pretty difficult actually, well anyways, at the final level you had to focus so much that you were in no way prepared for the end hahahha good times....ow and i hate those things. drives me insane.

You mean the "Scary Maze Game"? Never played it, Never will!

good! i dont recamend it!!! but i found eery things scare me the most o_O

Ohhh, the Maze game. I didn't play that one, but I saw a video of somebody playing it. It was creepy.
My reaction was a very painful flinch and gasp. My fault for leaving the volume up too much. I love the monsters in the videos, though. They look hilarious sometimes when you pause.

I watched that car video one day while on a paranormal video binge. Did not expect that and fell out of my chair.

If you've ever seen the scary car screamer on Youtube, there's a parody of ti called scary grandma, its pretty funny if you've seen the original.

It failed. He saw it coming somehow. I wonder how...

short
comments disabled
rating disabled...

Back