Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

I am buying this for the magmar on charizard's card.

Blastoises card I think will have staryu
Venusaurs will have tangela

Pikachu might have voltorb???

since the artwork was referencing the anise, will. The others as well? I'm thinking that the blastoise would look nice curled up in its she'll like that one episode which name slips my mind. Same goes for the venusaur. I think it would be nice to have it standing in front of a tree, with a bunch of ivysaur in front of it with one bulbasaur in the very front. If they do this, rip my wallet

If the others follow the pattern, they may put Raichu onto Pikachu's art, representing Ash's battle with Lt. Surge.

"a card holder for your favorite Pokemon cards". So what, a mini binder? Plastic card case?

Need this charizard. What a beautiful card.

Now THAT's a good Charizard artwork! It's even a FA... Nice touch with Magmar in the background as a reference to anime fight...
On the other hand, since there are no Mega FA and Spirit Links for the Kanto Starters in Generations, they could have made these as Mega Premium Boxes (or wtv the name is) and also include a FA of the Mega-Kanto-Starter-EX and a Spirit Link... Obviously, Pikachu would be at a disadvantage but I couldn't care less about Pikachu...

That Charizard promo is so stupidly cute it's awesome. I guess Pokémon finally figured out a way to get me to buy promo stuff. :p

This seems to be a better deal than the mew box to get generations boosters. At least you get a playable EX unlike the weak Mew promo card.

I'm sure the figure will be wonderful, but I really want that jumbo card (and the subsequent ones for the other three). Hopefully ebay will come through for my American ass.

Everyone's noticed magmar in the background but nobody's said anything about the poor flareon in the bottom right corner :0

When they say card holder, I'm imaging either a binder or maybe some sleeves.

Either way I'm gonna be gunning to get this. I am a bit annoyed though by the EU versions never getting any of the figures - if it's of a Pokémon I love, I'd probably be more inclined to get the set on import to get the figure, though it'd be a moot point as in this case I could just get more Generations packs out of it.

Back