Discussion Infinite Paralysis

Nyora

A Cat
Didn't want to build a deck list as we don't have much of Burning Shadows yet, but I was just thinking. Using the new Raichu and SM Pelipper (It's main attack is a DCE for put a Pokémon from your Bench to your hand), I was thinking about some sort of auto-paralysis deck using the two? I think as long as you have enough Pikachu on the bench and a Pelipper to attack with, you should be good to paralyze them until someone decks out :p

Thoughts? :D

Didn't want to build a deck list as we don't have much of Burning Shadows yet, but I was just thinking. Using the new Raichu and SM Pelipper (It's main attack is a DCE for put a Pokémon from your Bench to your hand), I was thinking about some sort of auto-paralysis deck using the two? I think as long as you have enough Pikachu on the bench and a Pelipper to attack with, you should be good to paralyze them until someone decks out :p

Thoughts? :D

Great for a troll deck, but many (most?) decks will have at least one out to it; Switch, Escape Rope, Olympia, etc. Won't work at all against something with Ability based Special Condition prevention or change-out effects, and if something can Evolve, that too shakes Paralysis.

Again, for funsies, could be cool. Well, not if you're on the receiving end of it. XD

Yeah it is meant as troll deck, not to win many battles of course, but just to be annoying :U

Back