• Epicly awesome.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOU SUCK! *throws tomatoes*

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

InfernoBlaze

Is a cat

~Introduction~​

I am professional. Because I am professional, I have created this introduction-thingy. Also because I like clicking that button... yeah, the one right there. The big "B" looking thing. Well, let's get on to the introduction before I say anything that might make me look not so professional.

My [user]name is InfernoBlaze (I really need to get this thing changed...), and I make splices/fusions/sprites/whatever you want to call them. I joined the forums a few years ago, but no one knows me since I haven't been here in about 2 years. If anyone recognizes me, I will call the cops because you're obviously a superhuman with insanely good memory. I will also applaud you. Anyways, this is a random sprite shop of epicness. I take sprite requests and all that shenanigans and shenanigans. If you wanna get a sprite, just post below with which Pokemanz I should fuse. I will not take requests of more than seven Pokemanz. I love that bold button. I just wanna press it over and over again.

~Examples of my wurk:~​

To prove I'm not not professional.

meow-1.png

Some random thing I put together in five minutes. The background needs to be fixed and the things sticking out of its back look derpy...

That's all I have for now; my other work is on my laptop. I'll edit this post soon. Maybe.

~Other Stuffs:~​

I'm currently hiring. If you want to "work" at the "shop" just say it and give me examples of YOUR wurk. If you are an "employee" I will pay you 15,000 units of Nothing every hour. You also get to take peoples' offers and complete them and whatnot.

Oh yeah, and the only types of requests I'm currently accepting are recolors and fusions/splices.

~Queue:~​

Not sure whether I spelled that right... umm, anyways:

No one... yet.

~Completed:~​

Grumpigfarmer: Zorodoom?

Slaves... I mean, Employees:​

No slaves yet.

Cats.

RE: Random Sprite Shop of Epicness - HIRING LIEK A BAWS

can you do a Houndoom and a Zoroark for me?

Grumpigfarmer said:
can you do a Houndoom and a Zoroark for me?

I'll get started on it right now, and I'll edit this post when I'm done with it.

EDIT:

Finished. Here it is:

zoroarkhoundoom.png

I'm rusty after my two year break from spriting.

DOUBLE EDIT:

Hey, who threw tomatoes at me? Jerk.

Cats.

The Fire Wyrm said:
InfernoBlaze said:

~Introduction~​

I am professional. Because I am professiona TFW IS THE ONLY PROFESSIONAL HERE l, I have created this introduction-thingy. Also because I like clicking that button... yeah, the one right there. The big "B" looking thing. Well, let's get on to the introduction before I say anything that might make me look not so professional.

Don't get too cocky, or the real spriters will rip you apart like a pack of wild rattata.

EDIT: You have to sign up for A.R.T in order to have a shop and can only have a shop there. (Sorry for minimodding, can't help it)

Huh... well, I didn't know that. Thanks for the information. And who says I'm not professional? All the work that I've posted is crappy, true, but that's only because my attention span is non-existent, and, I took a break from spriting for a long time. I'm sure that if I actually worked on a sprite for a little while, it'd come out good.

Oh, and why are you so depressed?

Cats.

Wow! That was fast!!!
Great job:) Here is one more...tynamo and latias?!?!?!

Back