INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Scores are in!!

I don't think you understand me.

Well, if you think they are both great then they both recieve tens, right? How about if someone's goes above and beyond? Is it fair to give them the same score even if they are both great?

Sorry, I did not get itXD

Now I get it! So the score is not just up to ten, it is up to the number I think it deserves. Right?

Ya, I can do that.

Well, kind of... It accomplishes the same thing. Okay! Well then, I'll step up my game if you step up yours, Moneyking. Let's make this a round worthy of the best spriters on PokeBeach.

Awesome! Wait so we are doing a scene instead? I'm very confused about everything.

So what your saying is that if Achmetha and I both get a 10, achmetha gets more points automitcally?

NO MK63 what he means is like if achema does better then 10 he can go up to like a 20/10 I think but same thing with you if you do better then a 10/10 thenyou can get a higher rank such as a 15/10 not saying that is the way he is doing it but I think that is what atchema means.

No, you don't have to make a scene...Achmetha just want to.

No! LOL! Achmetha doesn't get more points. He's saying if they both deserve 10, but one is better I will give it a score higer then 10, like 12 or something. Basically 10 is not the higest amount of points you can get.

Ohhh I thought it was like rigged for Achmetha to win XD Ok that's fine I suppose.

Once again my brothers post are not coming up.

You should probally see them now!!!!!!

Thank you for the 3rd time PIPLUP!

What the heck is wrong with my mission! Once about every 10 post It doesn't show up. It's so annoying!!!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Final Round Ends Today At 9:00 Pm Est!!

it is called sticky. It is a glitch, tends to happen in threads with lots of posts more than small threads. If a post is 'stuck' it is not veiwable unless you unsticky it by posting again.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Final Round Ends March 7th At 9:00 Pm Est!!

MK63 has asked for a two day delay. And I really want a final round, so I had to give this extension.

So now the final round ends March 7th at 9:00 Pm Est.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Final Round Ends March 7th At 9:00 Pm Est!!

Ok.....Since no one entered their sprites...I will extend the round til tomorrow, at 9:00 Pm Est.

Sorry, You know my circumstances, I had the wake today so I was gone all day! Thanks alot, sorry for not getting it!

Thank you for the extension. I got pneumonia so I couldn't really work on it.

Back