• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Incineroar gx - fire for fun

Giufla91

Aspiring Trainer
Notes: 1)this deck dosn't want to be anything near competitive...just a fun fire deck.
2) I started playing again pokemon after many years so I haven't so many useful cards (such as shaymin ex, vs seeker and so on).
3)this deck is the result of the cards I found in SMbox that I've bought, the incineroar theme deck and some other gx I found in random boosters or traded with other players.
4)the pokemon league in my city has just started again after long time and I having many fun results with this deck playing with other fun deck (dragonite-vikavolt for example) but also I had very interesting results vs famous deck (Mmewtwo fear my flames)

So here is the list I wanted to shar with you and to anyone who is addicted to fire type like me XD

Pokemon 14
4-2-4 line for incineroar gx
2 torkoal SM
1 oranguru
1 tauros gx

Trainer 31
2 lily
3 hau
3 prof. kukui

3 ultra ball
2 mega ball
4 nest ball