BW/BW2 In Gen 5, We should give Evos to Pokes who NEED evos.

Girafarig has had a special place in my heart since the original gold/silver. I would love to see it finally get an evolution.

I think it would be awesome for the eveelutions to go another stage.
Eevee-Jolteon-Volteon??? XD

BunZWorlD said:
My top 5 are definitely...
1. Dunsparce
2. Swellow
3. Persian
4. Jynx
and finally
5. SHUCKLE! (I know, I know, His DEF's are amazing... but his HP and ATT's are lackluster ;p) GIVE HIM A CHANCE! ;D

I'd love a Swellow evolution but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

I'd also love a split evolution of Staryu or a Starmie evolution.

Dunspace, Tropius, Jynx, Girafarig, Pinsir, Heracross (Maybe), Tauros. At least one of those will get one hopefully, even though they are all in dire need of evolutions.

What about poor little Qwilfish and Delibird? Dunsparce and Corsola? Absol? Those dudes need evos or pre-evos

benny said:
BunZWorlD said:
My top 5 are definitely...
1. Dunsparce
2. Swellow
3. Persian
4. Jynx
and finally
5. SHUCKLE! (I know, I know, His DEF's are amazing... but his HP and ATT's are lackluster ;p) GIVE HIM A CHANCE! ;D

I'd love a Swellow evolution but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

I'd also love a split evolution of Staryu or a Starmie evolution.

I know! ;D when I played R/S for the first time, I was like "SWEET!, can't wait to see what this thing turns into!" Of course assuming it evolved twice, in reality, it only evolved once. :(

Split-Evo for Snorlax called Yawnlax that is faster but has lower base hp. :D

Munchlax evolves into Yawnlax early in the morning with friendship. (As a parallel to Snorlax sleeping a lot) :)

Kevinpires18 said:
What about poor little Qwilfish and Delibird? Dunsparce and Corsola? Absol? Those dudes need evos or pre-evos

I whole-heartily agree with these. I also want an Luvdisc and Spinda evo. P.S I actually like Spinda.

Kevinpires18 said:
No, no , no! :p
I wouldn't want Pre-Evos, they are space-fillers. Evolutions are perfectly acceptable though, Anything that makes a weak single evo Pokemon just a tad bit stronger to compete without being frowned upon is fine by me. :D
Although Cute and Cuddly, (Pre-Evos) they are the Pokemon filling up the void GameFreak couldn't fill with a proper evolution.
I'd love a NEW pre-evo, but filling the void with an older Pokemon just screams LAZY. ;)

Although I don't much think it needs one, I want Weezing to have an evo, mainly because the pokedex has said that triplets exist but are really rare. Maybe a stone induced evolution or location related? Hiun City is real big, maybe there's tons more pollution in Isshu.

Also Pinsir, Girafarig, Skarmory, and Sableye, I wish for a Flatwoods monster based evo for Sableye, I really do.

Kevinpires18 said:

Qwilfish is the lead on my rain dance team, and I gotta say, he DOESN"T NEED TO EVOLVE!!! You just looked at the sprite and said "THere to small, EVO! :)" Look at the stats. And I faced a Dunsparce on Wi-Fi and it made me want to pull my hair out.

Playerking95 said:
Buizel and Lucario would be cool if they had evo's.

... I can only stare at this.. CoughFailCough

TheDarkLucario said:
Qwilfish is the lead on my rain dance team, and I gotta say, he DOESN"T NEED TO EVOLVE!!! You just looked at the sprite and said "THere to small, EVO! :)" Look at the stats. And I faced a Dunsparce on Wi-Fi and it made me want to pull my hair out.

Playerking95 said:
Buizel and Lucario would be cool if they had evo's.

Why because they are too strong fine maybe a female split evo of buizele and a female split evo for riolu.

Playerking95 said:

Why because they are too strong fine maybe a female split evo of buizele and a female split evo for riolu.
[/quote]

That would work. It just that pokemon such as Lucario, Sharpedo, Skarmory etc. do not need evolutions. While the fans might want them, for those that play the meta game, if such an evolution were to occur, it would make the pokemon godly. Their stats are already top notch so there is no need to give them an extra boost.

However I always thought Riolu might have a night time evolution. But that cannot happen as it couldn't happen in DPt. If it were to gain another evolution, it would have to evolve by different means.
Before Zoroark was revealed, and we only had a shadow to go by, many thought it be the night time evolution for Riolu.

- Darkrai - said:
"In Gen 5, We should give Evos to Pokes who NEED evos"

I am seeing countless "OMGZ MUDKIPZ n SMUGLEAF EVO pl0x"

I believe that pokemon who need evos should get evo, not pokemon who if they got evos it would just be for the cool factor, Nintendo needs to maintain things..

Pokemon that should get evos First before any other pokemon should be
-Single stage or second stage but not third stage
-Bad Stats
-(Non gimmick, spinda/smeargle/ditto/zangoose/seviper/unown)
-Bad movepool
(Also current NU/UU tier)
Any pokemon that falls under these criteria definitly deserve an evo
before anyone else

Some that I think deserve evolutions
Tropius
Torkoal
Tauros
Sudowoodo
Stantler
Girafarig
Sharpedo
Seaking
Mawile
Carnivine
Kricketune
Granbull
Sunflora

Tell me what you guys think

I agree with those choices but I think absol needs a pre-evo and a evo. He could really benefit from a boost in defenses and special attack.

Pokémon's like Ariados, Mightyena, Sableye, Kricketune, Dunsparce, Farfetch't, and a lot more really need a evolution because of their bad stats.

Playerking95 said:

[/quote]
That sounds like the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Buizel doesn't look manly at all. And I need not explain Lucario, just look at SQUIRTLETamer08 post. If a male pokemon looks to manly or girly (Ex; a male Gardevoir) They get a manly/girly evo. Lucario looks just as girly as Infernape. nuff said.
PS-Lucario is the best Pokemon EVER!

I know what i am saying is that it would be cool if Buizel got a female evo and it would be cool if riolu got a darker version or it's other evo or a more feminine one. Off topic: I agree, Lucario is the best Pokemon.

Back