Pokemon Important warning for those who visit SPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I read some of the posts and the whole thing is fishy. It seems to be someone from within serebii.net, rather than a random hacking.

OK... now it is directing me to a page about trent university. I can't get onto the main page again. Somebody clearly has too much spare time on their hands...

DocRobot_K-176 said:
Serebii.net is back to normal. Ugh... kind of a shame that people like to hack other websites. Some people just don't have anything better to do.

Anyway, this issue has come and gone, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this.

EDIT: Whoa... now their forums are under attack. Thread re-opened for discussion.

Just leave it open until we know for sure that it is fixed ok.:)

I don't think you have to tell MODs how to do their job, :D.
Now I'm being redirected to a picture of some random girl with a recess ball in her hands...

[ChanseyMaster]

I just tried to go to serebii's home page a bit a go and it is nothing but a picture of a girl or something like that.:)

EDIT THE only link that works is the one espeon shock has on page 2 of this thread so use that until it is fixed.:)

The domain was stolen, and I believe Serebii got it back or something. But then the forums were hacked and I heard all of the staff was banned and everything is being messed up.

Yes, I warn all the members here to avoid going to any link of Serebii's for the time being. The link has been altered several times and usually leads to an extremely inappropriate site/picture/video.

Also guys, we do NOT need to discuss where the link takes you or what it shows. Show some maturity please.

Now Serebii.net is going to far. Everytime I try to go onto its Website the bottome will say "Youtube.com: Sexual Blah".

Okay for most people the main site should work now. It might not if your ISP hasn't refreshed yet. If you see anything other than SPP loading go back quick.

I just checked a bit a go and everthing seems fine but give it until the weekend before it is locked MODs. Please.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back