Discussion I'm Creating a New Balanced Expanded Format

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I'm creating a new balanced expanded format (project name: Time Frozen Format), I aim to give every Pokémon a decent card entry.

It includes expansions all the way from Black & White to the newest expansion: Ultra Prism for the time being. It goes without saying not all cards can be included. The challenge is to create a format that is not ruled by a few decks only. That's why I need input from competitive TCG players.

I'm well on my way with my Pokémon list, I've given every Pokémon up to generation 5 a decent card entry. Depending on their viability they get two or more cards. I'll be sharing the list sooner or later.

I've also looked into trainers a bit, here are some cards I consider excluding:

Dimension Valley
Forest of Giant Plants
VS Seeker
Battle Compressor
N (Instead Team Rocket's Harassment is allowed)
Guzma (Lysandre is included, I don't think we can have both)
Acerola

There's also a bunch of popular Pokémon cards that are unhealthy for a creative expanded format. A lot of GX cards including the Ultra Beasts will be excluded for that reason. A good example is Tapu Lele-GX. Another example is Garbotoxin Garbodor. Instead I will include other ability countermeasures like Alolan Muk and Hex Maniac.

The point in this ''Time Frozen Format'' is to have a format that isn't constantly changed, not forcing you to buy the newest power creep cards. You can start building deck lists from scratch or make endless variations of well known deck ideas. Anyway, I'm still in the beginning stage of creating this expanded format, but feedback & ideas are already most welcome!

EDIT: Btw I noticed something odd. Sunflora didn't get a new card since Heartgold & SoulSilver! Does the TCG hate Sunflora? Can anyone explain?

Last edited by a moderator:
*cough* Lasers *cough*

I think anything that has proven themselves as a meta-deck would need to go, since your typical card will never stand up to them. I think the Standard format fixed up the problem with evolution being nonviable, which is great, so I think you should try replicating that by killing off the speed present in the Expanded format. No VS Seeker would even be good; it's too versatile.

EDIT: Aaaand you've already kicked out VS Seeker. My bad.

Don't worry, Hypnotoxic Lasers won't be included neither will Virbank City Gym.

I'm glad to see you have the same idea about VS Seeker. The game shouldn't be too much about Supporters. VS Seeker is an interesting card but like you said too versatile and speedy.

There will be plenty of underwhelming cards in this format, I can't exactly ban every proven meta-deck to give typical cards a chance. Be assured I'm watching out for cards that have proven themselfs to be the center of competitive play.

I'm just going to warn you up front that, if you want to succeed, you'll have to go beyond a surface level understanding of the game. After all, some of the cards you plan on excluding, they are not new. If not an actual reprint of an older card, they have a counterpart from the past that had the same name. Oh, and in both cases, they were not as good in past formats. Maybe folks just weren't catching on. Maybe there was just a better option... but in both cases, maybe the reason for these things was because of how different the game played out.

1) Double Colorless Energy

These three are cards that dramatically speed up the pace of the game, to its detriment. When everyone was complaining about Mewtwo-EX (NXD) being everywhere and dominating, I tried to point out that it needed DCE to do such a thing. Without it, Mewtwo-EX would still have been a good card, but it wouldn't have been everywhere. In present-day Expanded, where would Night March be without Double Colorless Energy?

2) N, Professor Juniper, Professor Sycamore

N and the Professors dramatically increase the pacing of the game. Do you want to help Evolutions? Get rid of two cards that run so counter to building something up; right now, it is pretty pointless having the cards needed to Evolve in hand before the turn you're actually using them; your own N or Professor or your opponent's N are just too likely to get in the way.

3) Coin-flip based Items

I'd take a good look at the various "Tails fails" Item cards; they have a tendency to be garbage or golden, even changing throughout the life of a format. We've had more than a few formats that turned into "Flippymon", where you weren't making the top cut unless the flips were with you.

4) Hard Counters

A lot of "counter-cards" are designed for a "heightened game balance", by which I mean they counter something in the Top 10% of the card pool, but tend to be useless or horribly overpower the remaining 90%. Let us take Enhanced Hammer; it is very important for keeping something like Double Colorless Energy in line but wrecks a lot of other Special Energy. Enhanced Hammer may not always be good, but just by being there, people go "Well, even if I figure out how to make Electrode (EVO) awesome, everyone just TecH's in some Enhanced Hammer or friends and I'm back to losing."

To close, if you want to do this right, you've got to keep three steps ahead of the collective metagame. Broken cards aren't a fixed point, they are like mountains in a mountain range. Some are big and obvious, others are smaller and hidden, but all still mountains. Is one in your way? Remove it, and maybe you've got a clear path, or maybe you just run into the next mountain. Sometimes, a smaller mountain can even conceal a bigger one because of your vantage point! In a vacuum, Card X maybe be clearly better than Card Y, but everyone is already using Card Y, so they won't give Card X a chance... until you ban Card Y. Now you've got one card gone and things aren't better, just different.

@Otaku You bring up some interesting points, especially regarding counter-cards. Enhanced Hammer just happened to be the card I was breaking my head over at the moment. My initial thought was to exclude it, we have other Special Energy counters in the form of Pokémon and supporters, making it impossible to retrieve Special Energy should also help. Enhanced Hammer is also a huge asset for disruption based decks. Seismitoad-EX for example wouldn't have been quite as succesful without hammers. I'm leaning towards excluding it, but will other counters cut it? Before I worry about Enhanced Hammer though I need to know if I'm going to include the troublemakers DCE and DDE. that dilemma has to wait too however, I'm still working on my list of Pokémon.

@Otaku You bring up some interesting points, especially regarding counter-cards. Enhanced Hammer just happened to be the card I was breaking my head over at the moment. My initial thought was to exclude it, we have other Special Energy counters in the form of Pokémon and supporters, making it impossible to retrieve Special Energy should also help. Enhanced Hammer is also a huge asset for disruption based decks. Seismitoad-EX for example wouldn't have been quite as succesful without hammers. I'm leaning towards excluding it, but will other counters cut it? Before I worry about Enhanced Hammer though I need to know if I'm going to include the troublemakers DCE and DDE. that dilemma has to wait too however, I'm still working on my list of Pokémon.

The thing is, my crank sounding post was supposed to help save you work by pointing out you need to tackle Trainers and Energy, then Pokemon. Also, that it may be quixotic to try at all, owing to how so many Pokemon lack worthwhile cards. The current state of the game isn't just about the too good stuff that is released, but the copious amounts of filler that bloat sets. Safe filler that, by the time you strip the game down to it, it'll be 5 years later and we may not even enjoy it (because it would be boring), and dangerous filler, because once we remove something better, it ends up being kind of (or blatantly) broken in and of itself. @_@

I would definitely agree that designing a format around the Trainers and Energy that are available is wise way to go about it, since when it comes down to it, they are what makes or breaks a deck.

While it is only my non-scientific analysis of the game, I believe its biggest problem lies with acceleration, followed by control/disruption.

I don't want to drone on at length - no, really! - so I'll try to keep it brief, but I do need to unpack those a little. Ideally, no one Type of Pokémon nor one fully-Evolved Stage should have an advantage over others, at least within an appropriate sphere. Whoa, just caught myself going into my usual spiel about why; just ask if I need to repeat it, but I'm pretty sure at least @bbninjas should remember from past times we've discussed it. It is hard to believe, but we've had past formats where Evolutions were overpowered, and while the actual Pokémon themselves mattered, as well, most of it was all about acceleration and control/disruption, and how it all affected those Pokémon.

Basics aren't such a problem when they lack a damaging attack they can access right away. Evolutions need better Evolving forms so that Evolving Basic and Stage 1 Pokémon aren't dead weight. We can't really do much about that - it is a design issue - but we can rob the overly potent, overly fast Pokémon (any Stage, any Type) of some of the most common tricks that help break them. Notice how I didn't specify "Energy" with acceleration; too much draw, too much search, and even Evolving too quickly all cause problems.

I've actually got two proposed rule changes, one that most people may not even realize is a change at first, that would go with a coherent "exclusion" list, but I'm putting in behind Spoiler tags because you've said nothing about doing such a thing. It sounds pretty crazy at first, so I'm still posting them, but you can easily ignore them this way. XP

1. A Pokémon cannot Evolve unless it was in play prior to that player's current turn. This sounds like I'm just rewording the current rule but I want to allow the player going second to Evolve any Pokémon he or she had in play from opening the game or from the opponent's actions. This creates a reward for decks to run more Pokémon and helps balance the advantage of going first at least a little bit. Yes, it may cause some cards to become a problem.
  2. During a player's first turn, the attacks of his or her Pokémon cannot do damage (all other effects still happen). This restores first turn attacks, but now players have an incentive to use them for setting up. Both players, because it applies to each of their first turns. Combined with the previous rule, using Stage 1 Pokémon attacks to setup becomes much more viable, and we don't have to worry about broken, damage based attackers on T2 (that is, the second player's first turn).
I guess that second one is really two changes, but hopefully, you get the idea (agree or not). A third one is that I'm less certain of is Special Conditions do not go away on the Bench, they merely go "inert": a Burned Pokémon remains Burned, Confused remains Confused, etc. You don't place damage counters, you don't check to see if things go away on their own (for Special Conditions that do such a thing).

You're right I should focus the groundworks on Trainers and Energy as well. But I can't solely focus on those either. Last time I checked Pokémon are also what make a deck. It's hardly possible to define a trainer mechanic without a global idea which Pokémon to include. Neither can go first, neither can be ignored, they have to be done simultaneously in some manner. Perhaps I'm wrong but that's how I prefer making a format for sure.

@Otaku I looked over your rule changes, I actually played by your first rule for a while. Basically the order of turns goes from 1st-1st > 2nd-2nd > 3rd-3rd to 1st > 2nd > 3rd. Combined with rule change 2 I see how that encourages to run more Pokémon for setting up and less Pokémon with fast K.O. attacks. The problem is that you shifted the advantage and I'm afraid not for the better.
To summarize:

Original:
1st - No evolving, no attacking 1st - No evolving, attacking allowed 2nd - Evolving allowed, attacking allowed 2nd - Evolving allowed, attacking allowed

Adjusted:
1st - No evolving, attacking allowed but no damage 2nd - Evolving allowed, attacking allowed but no damage 3rd - Evolving allowed, attacking allowed 4rd - Evolving allowed, attacking allowed

You can see with the adjusted rules how the second player has an advantage now (A disruptive first turn can still overthrow the other player however). You also created a mechanic that forces players to run Pokémon with set-up attacks or disruptive attacks. That does not work out well. The third rule change... well I'm concerned it empowers poison decks. I appreciate your suggestions but I wasn't planning to change the currently working rules unless I really see a certain benefit for balance.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t ghetisis be pretty good in this format? If the professors are gone than we loose the supporter based draw, and switch over to items to find what we want, meaning Ghetisis would take out too much of a players hand.

You're right I should focus the groundworks on Trainers and Energy as well. But I can't solely focus on those either. Last time I checked Pokémon are also what make a deck. It's hardly possible to define a trainer mechanic without a global idea which Pokémon to include. Neither can go first, neither can be ignored, they have to be done simultaneously in some manner. Perhaps I'm wrong but that's how I prefer making a format for sure.

The only error is if think we meant you're able to completely ignore Pokémon. ;)

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm so full of myself that I cannot believe you would dare to disagree with me; far from it! I won't quote your entire post, but you mention some of my ideas have been tried and didn't work. At least, I think that is what you said. You see, that is the problem; I'm seeing a disconnect between what I said and what it appears you think I said. So I'm going to try one more time because all of it goes together; leave out a chunk, and it all falls apart. ^^'

I do not have the exact statistics, but it seems like Pokémon are less "general" or "generic" than Trainers and Energy. When you get to specific card comparisons, a particular Pokémon may affect more decks than a given Trainer or Energy cards, but most of the time it will be the other way around. The more cards excluded from this custom Expanded Format, the more complicated things become; this is why I (and I assume @bbninjas) are recommending you focus on Trainers and Energy cards first. I'd start with Energy; while more specialized than Trainer cards, there are also fewer of them. Yes, this almost seems to contradict what I just said, but the few Special Energy we have touch a lot of decks, and Pokémon rarely have worthwhile effects sans Energy. Whew! I know that is a lot, but from there, we move onto how I think the best acceleration and control/disruption elements of the actual Expanded Format have to go, which colors the rest of my suggestions, like those proposed alternate rules.

Speaking of which, that's the next thing I want to clear up. The first was what I just said; make sure you apply them not to Expanded as-is, but the proposed one we are discussing. I was also thrown for a bit of a loop because when I read "original rules"... I go to the original rules. Ya know, from Base Set, because I'm an old fart. XP Obviously not what you meant but where you actually need to start. Look at how things have worked throughout the entire history of the game. We've had no special first turn rules, and that doesn't seem to cut it; going first is still a clear and significant advantage, and would be unless they achieved an unprecedented level of game balance and would still require several cards that specifically capitalize upon going second/punish going first. We've had several first turn rule variations before the current ones. It could be rose-colored glasses, but the formats where I really felt like I was playing a game and not just rushing to the win so I didn't lose are the formats where most decks favored opening with a "setup" Pokémon, one you attacked with for your first one to three turns, because the damage you might do instead just wasn't worth it.

Sadly, even though we have a lot of setup attacks that range from decent to great on paper, many don't stack up in the actual game, and only work for the slowest decks. The rule about attacks not doing damage on a player's first turn is to allow for these attacks to do their job and make it less difficult to run more complicated setups (simple decks already benefitting from their simplicity in other ways). What about control/disruption or offensive attacks that don't actually do damage? We'll cross that bridge when we come to it; maybe a few cards have to be excluded for the former, but for the latter, we may only have to revise the rule a little more. Honestly, it is only difficult because I want to keep it super simple, instead of one of my usual paragraphs o' stuff that would really bog down people learning and enjoying this thing. ;)

What about a Player Evolving on his/her first turn? My revision is meant so that Player 1 still needs something that "breaks" the usual rules to Evolve, like Eevee (GRI); the "pre-game" setup phase is just that, before the game, so no Pokémon can be in play prior to T1. If that is me misunderstanding the official stance on such rules, I'll have to reword things a bit. Player 2 can Evolve but only Pokémon he or she opened with or that Player 1 risked putting into play for Player 2, such as with Captivating Poké Puff. As I want Rare Candy and Wally either gone or to receive an errata (so that they may not be used on either player's first turn), something alluded to but not strictly stated when I discussed acceleration, this should only allow a Stage 2 to hit the field by Player 2's second turn.

Now throw in the proposed rule about attacking, and I've just given some of the "setup" attacks on Stage 1 and 2 Pokémon a purpose. Some decks may prefer to go second just to access those attacks more easily. Can Player 2 Evolve into Stage 2 Pokémon more quickly this way, as he or she will still reach it before Player 1? Yes, but this person will be doing so without all those acceleration and control elements that I'm so worried about. There won't be Double Colorless Energy to speed things up, so your opponent won't be unleashing monster attacks right away. Player 2 can gain access to the Abilities of Stage 1 and 2 Pokémon a turn ahead of his or her opponent but it is just one turn, it requires the correct Basic was already in play before Player 2's turn began, etc. If it helps, don't think of Player 1 as taking T1, but as taking "turn zero"; now think of Player 2 as having the first "real" turn, Player 1 as taking the second "real turn", etc.

Finally, as for the Special Conditions thing... like I said, that one is a more recent concept, even more Theorymon than the rest, and I'm hardly married to it. Your specific concern about it making Poison to powerful makes me want to be clear: Special Conditions are inert on the Bench. Poison isn't placing damage counters except on the Active Pokémon.

Wouldn’t ghetisis be pretty good in this format? If the professors are gone than we loose the supporter based draw, and switch over to items to find what we want, meaning Ghetisis would take out too much of a players hand.

That is possible, but I hardly see it as the most likely outcome. The big thing is that losing N, Professor Juniper, and Professor Sycamore may make other draw effects better while simultaneously slowing down offense. Players may end up running more Supporters. I already expect Cynthia to become a staple in the actual Standard and Modified Formats, based on how Professor Oak's New Theory works in the Legacy Format. Decks that try to focus on Acro Bike, Bicycle, Roller Stakes, Trainers' Mail, etc. are hit harder by Ghetsis, but I think that is how it is supposed to work.

And of course, if you are correct... is Ghetsis an essential part of the metagame? Would excluding it from the permitted cards cause something else to be "broken"?

That is possible, but I hardly see it as the most likely outcome. The big thing is that losing N, Professor Juniper, and Professor Sycamore may make other draw effects better while simultaneously slowing down offense. Players may end up running more Supporters. I already expect Cynthia to become a staple in the actual Standard and Modified Formats, based on how Professor Oak's New Theory works in the Legacy Format. Decks that try to focus on Acro Bike, Bicycle, Roller Stakes, Trainers' Mail, etc. are hit harder by Ghetsis, but I think that is how it is supposed to work.

And of course, if you are correct... is Ghetsis an essential part of the metagame? Would excluding it from the permitted cards cause something else to be "broken"?
No, but it would also buff garb, trevenet, and other item lock/ hate cards, meaning that, if we went with your idea of banning broken cards, items would rule the format. Or we could go with banning whatever broken items, but if we did that than zoroark with its innate consistency would be too good.

Also, for this more balanced format, can we change Bridgette to be limited to 1 GX?
(Also sorry if I seem pushy)

My format is nearly complete, I have a huge list (both Pokémon, Trainers and Energy) My head hurts so much I think I'm dying. I noticed I've included over a thousand Pokémon cards, it may sound alarming but with over 800 Pokémon to represent it shouldn't be much of a surprise. The complete list is over 45 Google doc pages, and I'm going over each Pokémon at least one more time before sharing it here. For the record I've opted with:

No BREAK cards
No Ace Spec cards
No Prism cards
No Team Magma, Aqua or Plasma mechanics

I'm going over suggestions tomorrow, sorry but I'm not really a night owl! But for now I can say that Ghetsis is included and Bridgette is not.

Last edited:
What do you think about replacing Expanded with a legacy-style BW only format with special promo products containing BW cards? It would not only fix the Expanded problem but the card availability problem as well.

I'm still going over my Pokémon a second time. While doing so I made a list of abilities, trainers and attacks that exclusively help a certain type as well as a list of the most prominent attackers per type. I also noticed a few interesting card combinations I didn't notice the first time. Combinations that will never see the light in the current official expanded format. I kept card availability in mind, I prefer including newer cards if possible, no unrealistic promo cards from the past like Champion's Festival. @RisingRaichuu @Otaku I thank you for the suggestions but I'm too far on my way now to change the very nature of the format I'm creating.

Here we go. Meet the Time Frozen Format - beta. Yup, I'm still working on it. Feel free to take a look and let me know which cards you think may be too powerful.

Bulbasaur (Dark Explorers 1)
Ivysaur (Dark Explorers 2)
Venusaur (Dark Explorers 3)
Venusaur-EX (XY 1)
M Venusaur-EX (XY 2)

Charmander (Boundaries Crossed 18)
Charmander (Burning Shadows 18)
Charmeleon (Boundaries Crossed 19)
Charmeleon (Burning Shadows 19)
Charizard (Boundaries Crossed 20)
Charizard-EX (Flashfire 11)
M Charizard-EX (Flashfire 13)
M Charizard-EX (Flashfire 69)

Squirtle (Boundaries Crossed 29)
Squirtle (Plasma Blast 14)
Wartortle (Boundaries Crossed 30)
Wartortle (Plasma Blast 15)
Blastoise (Boundaries Crossed 31)
Blastoise-EX (XY 29)
M Blastoise-EX (XY 30)

Caterpie (Flashfire 1)
Metapod (Flashfire 2)
Butterfree (Flashfire 3)
Butterfree (Burning Shadows 3)

Weedle (Primal Clash 1)
Weedle (Crimson Invasion 1)
Kakuna (XY 4)
Kakuna (Crimson Invasion 2)
Beedrill (XY 5)
Beedrill (Crimson Invasion 3)
Beedrill-EX (XY Promo 157)
M Beedrill-EX (XY Promo 158)

Pidgey (Flashfire 75)
Pidgeotto (Flashfire 76)
Pidgeot (Flashfire 77)
Pidgeot-EX (Evolutions 64)
M Pidgeot-EX (Evolutions 65)

Rattata (BREAKpoint 87)
Raticate (Boundaries Crossed 105)
Raticate (BREAKpoint 88)

Alolan Rattata (Sun & Moon 76)
Alolan Rattata (Burning Shadows 81)
Alolan Raticate (Sun & Moon 77)
Alolan Raticate (Burning Shadows 82)

Spearow (Sun & Moon 97)
Spearow (Phantom Forces 78)
Fearow (Sun & Moon 98)

Ekans (XY 47)
Ekans (Shining Legends 36)
Arbok (XY 48)
Arbok (Shining Legends 37)

Pikachu (XY 42)
Pikachu (XY-P Promo 90)
Pikachu-EX (XY Promo 84)
Raichu (XY 43)
Raichu (Burning Shadows 41)
Alolan Raichu (Crimson Invasion 31)

Sandshrew (BREAKthrough 75)
Sandslash (BREAKthrough 76)

Alolan Sandshrew (Guardians Rising 19)
Alolan Sandshrew (Ultra Prism 28)
Alolan Sandslash (Guardians Rising 20)
Alolan Sandslash (Ultra Prism 29)

Nidoran♀ (Primal Clash 66)
Nidorina (Primal Clash 67)
Nidoqueen (Primal Clash 69)
Nidoran♂ (Steam Siege 43
Nidorino (Steam Siege 44)
Nidoking (Steam Siege 45)
Nidoking (Plasma Freeze 58)

Clefairy (Furious Fists 69)
Clefairy (BREAKpoint 81)
Clefable (Furious Fists 71)
Clefable (BREAKpoint 82)

Vulpix (Dragons Exalted 18)
Vulpix (Primal Clash 20)
Ninetales (Dragons Exalted 19)
Ninetales (Primal Clash 21)

Alolan Vulpix (Guardians Rising 21)
Alolan Vulpix (Burning Shadows 27)
Alolan Vulpix (Ultra Prism 30)
Alolan Ninetales (Burning Shadows 28)
Alolan Ninetales-GX (Guardians Rising 22)

Jigglypuff (Next Destinies 78)
Jigglypuff (XY 87)
Wigglytuff (Next Destinies 79)
Wigglytuff (XY 89)

Zubat (Plasma Storm 53)
Zubat (Phantom Forces 31)
Golbat (Phantom Forces 32)

Oddish (Boundaries Crossed 1)
Oddish (Ancient Origins 1)
Gloom (Burning Shadows 5)
Vileplume (Ancient Origins 3)
Vileplume (Burning Shadows 6)

Paras (BREAKthrough 1)
Paras (Sun & Moon 4)
Parasect (BREAKthrough 2)
Parasect (Sun & Moon 5)

Venonat (Phantom Forces 1)
Venomoth (Phantom Forces 2)

Diglett (XY 58)
Diglett (Fates Collide 36)
Dugtrio (XY 59)

Alolan Diglett (Sun & Moon 86)
Alolan Diglett (Ultra Prism 78)
Alolan Dugtrio (Sun & Moon 87)
Alolan Dugtrio (Ultra Prism 79)

Meowth (Fates Collide 74)
Meowth (Roaring Skies 67)
Meowth (Ancient Origins 61)
Persian (Burning Shadows 102)
Persian (Steam Siege 89)

Alolan Meowth (Sun & Moon 78)
Alolan Persian (Sun & Moon 79)

Psyduck (Boundaries Crossed 33)
Psyduck (Sun & Moon 28)
Golduck (Boundaries Crossed 35)
Golduck (Sun & Moon 29)

Mankey (Plasma Freeze 59)
Mankey (Steam Siege 52)
Primeape (Plasma Freeze 60)
Primeape (Steam Siege 53)

Growlithe (BREAKpoint 10)
Arcanine (BREAKpoint 11)
Arcanine (Sun & Moon 22)

Poliwag (Furious Fists 15)
Poliwag (Sun & Moon 30)
Poliwhirl (Furious Fists 16)
Poliwhirl (Sun & Moon 31)
Poliwrath (Furious Fists 17)
Poliwrath (Sun & Moon 32)

Alakazam-EX (Fates Collide 25)
M Alakazam-EX (Fates Collide 26)

Machop (Furious Fists 44)
Machop (Guardians Rising 63)
Machoke (Furious Fists 45)
Machoke (Guardians Rising 64)
Machamp (Furious Fists 46)
Machamp (Guardians Rising 65)

Bellsprout (Furious Fists 1)
Bellsprout (Guardians Rising 1)
Weepinbell (Furious Fists 2)
Weepinbell (Guardians Rising 2)
Victreebel (Furious Fists 3)
Victreebel (Guardians Rising 3)

Tentacool (Primal Clash 70)
Tentacool (Guardians Rising 23)
Tentacruel (Primal Clash 72)
Tentacruel (Guardians Rising 24)

Geodude (Flashfire 45)
Graveler (Flashfire 46)
Golem (Flashfire 47)

Alolan Geodude (Guardians Rising 40)
Alolan Geodude (Crimson Invasion 32)
Alolan Graveler (Guardians Rising 41)
Alolan Graveler (Crimson Invasion 33)
Alolan Golem (Guardians Rising 42)
Alolan Golem-GX (Crimson Invasion 34)

Ponyta (Flashfire 14)
Ponyta (Steam Siege 16)
Rapidash (Flashfire 15)
Rapidash (Steam Siege 17)

Slowpoke (Generations 32)
Slowpoke (BREAKpoint 19)
Slowbro (BREAKpoint 20)
Slowbro (Guardians Rising 49)
Slowbro-EX (Evolutions 26)
M Slowbro-EX (Evolutions 27)

Magnemite (BREAKthrough 51)
Magnemite (Ultra Prism 80)
Magnemite (Ultra Prism 81)
Magneton (BREAKthrough 53)
Magneton (Ultra Prism 82)

Farfetch'd (Kalos Starter Set 25)

Doduo (Plasma Storm 99)
Doduo (BREAKthrough 116)
Dodrio (Plasma Storm 100)
Dodrio (BREAKthrough 117)

Seel (Fates Collide 15)
Dewgong (Fates Collide 16)

Grimer (Plasma Freeze 45)
Muk (Plasma Freeze 46)

Alolan Grimer (Burning Shadows 83)
Alolan Grimer (Sun & Moon 57)
Alolan Muk (Sun & Moon 58)

Shellder (BREAKpoint 22)
Shellder (BREAKpoint 23)
Cloyster (BREAKpoint 24)
Cloyster (Sun & Moon 34)

Gastly (BREAKthrough 58)
Gastly (Crimson Invasion 36)
Haunter (BREAKthrough 59)
Haunter (Crimson Invasion 37)
Gengar (BREAKthrough 60)
Gengar (Crimson Invasion 38)
Gengar-EX (Phantom Forces 34)
M Gengar-EX (Phantom Forces 35)

Onix (Plasma Freeze 61)

Drowzee (Furious Fists 35)
Drowzee (Sun & Moon 59)
Hypno (BREAKpoint 51)
Hypno (Sun & Moon 60)

Krabby (Phantom Forces 13)
Kingler (Phantom Forces 14)

Voltorb (XY 44)
Voltorb (Roaring Skies 21)
Electrode (Roaring Skies 22)
Electrode (Shining Legends 31)

Exeggcute (Plasma Freeze 4)
Exeggcute (Ultra Prism 1)
Exeggutor (Plasma Freeze 5)
Exeggutor (Roaring Skies 2)
Alolan Exeggutor (Ultra Prism 95)
Alolan Exeggutor-GX (Crimson Invasion 74)

Cubone (BREAKthrough 77)
Cubone (Crimson Invasion 52)
Marowak (Fates Collide 37)
Marowak (BREAKthrough 78)
Alolan Marowak (Crimson Invasion 12)

Hitmonlee (Furious Fists 47)

Hitmonchan (Furious Fists 48)

Lickitung (Furious Fists 78)
Lickitung (Ultra Prism 102)

Koffing (Plasma Storm 57)
Koffing (Fates Collide 27)
Weezing (Plasma Storm 58)
Weezing (Fates Collide 28)

Rhyhorn (XY 60)
Rhyhorn (Primal Clash 74)
Rhydon (XY 61)
Rhydon (Primal Clash 75)

Chansey (Phantom Forces 80)
Chansey (Guardians Rising 101)

Tangela (Boundaries Crossed 5)
Tangela (Burning Shadows 7)

Kangaskhan (Plasma Blast 71)
Kangaskhan (Sun & Moon 99)
Kangaskhan-EX (Flashfire 78)
M Kangaskhan-EX (Flashfire 79)

Horsea (Burning Shadows 29)
Seadra (Burning Shadows 30)

Goldeen (BREAKthrough 27)
Seaking (BREAKthrough 28)

Staryu (Next Destinies 23)
Staryu (BREAKpoint 25)
Starmie (Next Destinies 24)
Starmie (Primal Clash 73)
Starmie (BREAKthrough 30)

Mr. Mime (BREAKthrough 97)
Mr. Mime (Fates Collide 67)

Scyther (Dark Explorers 4)
Scyther (Boundaries Crossed 7)

Jynx (Furious Fists 37)
Jynx (Shining Legends 38)

Electabuzz (Furious Fists 29)
Electabuzz (Burning Shadows 42)

Magmar (Furious Fists 10)
Magmar (Ultra Prism 18)

Pinsir (BREAKthrough 3)
Pinsir (Sun & Moon 6)

Tauros (XY 100)
Tauros-GX (Sun & Moon 100)

Magikarp (Ancient Origins 19)
Magikarp (Crimson Invasion 17)
Gyarados (Ancient Origins 21)
Gyarados (Burning Shadows 33)
Gyarados-EX (BREAKpoint 26)
M Gyarados-EX (BREAKpoint 27)

Lapras (BREAKpoint 28)
Lapras-GX (Sun & Moon 35)

Ditto (XY Promo 40)

Eevee (Ultra Prism 105)
Eevee (Furious Fists 80)
Eevee (Sun & Moon 101)
Vaporeon (Ancient Origins 22)
Vaporeon-EX (Generations 24)
Jolteon (Ancient Origins 26)
Jolteon-EX (Generations 28)
Flareon (Plasma Freeze 12)
Flareon (Ancient Origins 13)
Flareon-EX (Generations RC6)

Porygon (Ancient Origins 64)
Porygon (Burning Shadows 103)

Omanyte (Fates Collide 17)
Omastar (Fates Collide 18)

Kabuto (Fates Collide 38)
Kabutops (Fates Collide 39)

Aerodactyl (Dark Explorers 53)
Aerodactyl (Fates Collide 76)
Aerodactyl-EX (XY Promo 97)
M Aerodactyl-EX (XY Promo 98)

Snorlax (Fates Collide 77)
Snorlax-GX (SM Promo 5)

Articuno (Roaring Skies 16)
Articuno (Roaring Skies 17)

Zapdos (Roaring Skies 23)

Moltres (Fates Collide 9)

Dratini (Plasma Freeze 81)
Dratini (Sun & Moon 94)
Dragonair (Plasma Freeze 82)
Dragonair (Sun & Moon 95)
Dragonite (Roaring Skies 51)
Dragonite (Roaring Skies 52)
Dragonite-EX (Furious Fists 74)

Mewtwo-EX (BREAKthrough 62)
Mewtwo-GX (Shining Legends 39)
M Mewtwo-EX (BREAKthrough 63)
M Mewtwo-EX (BREAKthrough 64)

Mew (BW Promo 98)
Mew-EX (Dragons Exalted 46)

Chikorita (BREAKpoint 1)
Bayleef (BREAKpoint 2)
Meganium (BREAKpoint 3)

Cyndaquil (BREAKthrough 18)
Quilava (BREAKthrough 19)
Typhlosion (BREAKthrough 20)

Totodile (Phantom Forces 15)
Totodile (Shining Legends 18)
Croconaw (Phantom Forces 16)
Croconaw (Shining Legends 19)
Feraligatr (Phantom Forces 17)
Feraligatr (Shining Legends 20)

Sentret (Flashfire 81)
Furret (Flashfire 82)

Hoothoot (BREAKthrough 119)
Hoothoot (Burning Shadows 106)
Noctowl (BREAKthrough 120)
Noctowl (Burning Shadows 107)

Ledyba (XY 6)
Ledyba (Burning Shadows 9)
Ledian (XY 7)
Ledian (Burning Shadows 10)

Spinarak (Ancient Origins 5)
Ariados (Ancient Origins 6)

Crobat (Phantom Forces 33)
Crobat (Sun & Moon 56)

Chinchou (Primal Clash 57)
Chinchou (Sun & Moon 49)
Lanturn (Plasma Freeze 36)
Lanturn (Sun & Moon 50)

Togepi (Boundaries Crossed 110)
Togepi (Plasma Storm 102)
Togetic (Plasma Storm 103)
Togetic (Roaring Skies 44)

Natu (Legendary Treasures 55)
Natu (Roaring Skies 28)
Xatu (Legendary Treasures 56)
Xatu (Roaring Skies 29)

Mareep (Dragons Exalted 38)
Mareep (Steam Siege 38)
Flaaffy (Dragons Exalted 39)
Flaaffy (Steam Siege 39)
Ampharos (Dragons Exalted 40)
Ampharos (Steam Siege 40)
Ampharos-EX (Ancient Origins 27)
M Ampharos-EX (Ancient Origins 28)

Bellossom (Boundaries Crossed 4)
Bellossom (Ancient Origins 4)

Marill (Primal Clash 102)
Marill (Steam Siege 76)
Marill (Burning Shadows 34)
Azumarill (Primal Clash 104)
Azumarill (Steam Siege 77)
Azumarill (Burning Shadows 35)

Sudowoodo (BREAKpoint 67)
Sudowoodo (Guardians Rising 66)

Politoed (Furious Fists 18)
Politoed (Guardians Rising 25)

Hoppip (Dragons Exalted 1)
Hoppip (Steam Siege 3)
Skiploom (Dragons Exalted 2)
Skiploom (Steam Siege 4)
Jumpluff (Dragons Exalted 3)
Jumpluff (Steam Siege 5)

Aipom (Steam Siege 90)

Yanma (Dragons Exalted 4)
Yanma (Steam Siege 6)
Yanma (Ultra Prism 2)

Wooper (Plasma Freeze 21)
Wooper (Ancient Origins 38)
Quagsire (Plasma Freeze 22)
Quagsire (Ancient Origins 39)

Espeon (Plasma Freeze 48)
Espeon-EX (BREAKpoint 52)
Espeon-GX (Sun & Moon 61)

Umbreon (XY Promo 96)
Umbreon-EX (Fates Collide 55)
Umbreon-GX (Sun & Moon 80)

Murkrow (Phantom Forces 51)
Murkrow (Guardians Rising 78)
Murkrow (Ultra Prism 71)

Slowking (BREAKpoint 21)
Slowking (Burning Shadows 48)

Misdreavus (BREAKthrough 65)
Misdreavus (Crimson Invasion 39)

Unown (Ancient Origins 30)

Wobbuffet (Phantom Forces 36)
Wobbuffet (Burning Shadows 49)
Wobbuffet (Ash vs Team Rocket Deck 8)

Girafarig (Phantom Forces 82)

Pineco (Flashfire 4)
Forretress (Flashfire 60)

Dunsparce (BREAKpoint 90)

Gligar (Roaring Skies 36)
Gligar (Guardians Rising 67)

Steelix (Plasma Freeze 79)
Steelix-EX (Steam Siege 67)
M Steelix-EX (Steam Siege 68)

Snubbull (Fates Collide 68)
Snubbull (Sun & Moon 90)
Granbull (BREAKthrough 99)
Granbull (Sun & Moon 91)

Qwilfish (Flashfire 21)
Qwilfish (Shining Legends 21)

Scizor (Boundaries Crossed 94)
Scizor-EX (BREAKpoint 76)
M Scizor-EX (BREAKpoint 77)

Shuckle (Legendary Treasures 3)
Shuckle (Fates Collide 1)

Heracross (Burning Shadows 11)
Heracross-EX (Furious Fists 4)
M Heracross-EX (Furious Fists 5)

Sneasel (Flashfire 51)
Sneasel (Burning Shadows 85)
Sneasel (Ultra Prism 73)

Teddiursa (BREAKthrough 121)
Ursaring (BREAKthrough 122)

Slugma (Primal Clash 22)
Magcargo (Primal Clash 24)

Swinub (BREAKthrough 80)
Swinub (Crimson Invasion 19)
Piloswine (BREAKthrough 81)
Piloswine (Crimson Invasion 20)

Corsola (XY 36)
Corsola (Sun & Moon 36)

Remoraid (BREAKthrough 31)
Remoraid (BREAKthrough 32)
Octillery (BREAKthrough 33)

Delibird (Boundaries Crossed 38)
Delibird (Guardians Rising 26)

Mantine (Steam Siege 27)

Skarmory (Roaring Skies 69)

Houndour (Crimson Invasion 58)
Houndoom (Crimson Invasion 59)
Houndoom-EX (BREAKthrough 21)
M Houndoom-EX (BREAKthrough 22)

Kingdra (Primal Clash 108)
Kingdra (Burning Shadows 31)

Phanpy (Plasma Storm 71)
Donphan (Plasma Storm 72)

Porygon2 (Ancient Origins 65)
Porygon2 (Burning Shadows 104)

Stantler (BREAKpoint 91)

Smeargle (BREAKthrough 123)

Hitmontop (Furious Fists 49)

Miltank (Flashfire 83)
Miltank (Crimson Invasion 78)

Blissey (Guardians Rising 102)

Raikou (BREAKthrough 55)

Entei (Ancient Origins 14)
Entei (Ancient Origins 15)

Suicune (Plasma Blast 20)
Suicune (BREAKpoint 30)

Larvitar (Fates Collide 40)
Larvitar (Fates Collide 41)
Pupitar (Fates Collide 42)
Tyranitar (Fates Collide 56)
Tyranitar-EX (Ancient Origins 42)
M Tyranitar-EX (Ancient Origins 43)

Lugia (Fates Collide 78)
Shining Lugia (SM Promo 82)
Lugia-EX (Ancient Origins 68)

Shining Ho-Oh (SM Promo 70)
Ho-Oh-EX (Dragons Exalted 22)
Ho-Oh-EX (BREAKpoint 92)

Celebi (XY Promo 93)
Celebi (XY Promo 111)
Celebi-EX (Boundaries Crossed 9)

Treecko (XY Promo 36)
Grovyle (Primal Clash 7)
Sceptile (Primal Clash 8)
Sceptile (Primal Clash 9)
Sceptile-EX (Ancient Origins 7)
M Sceptile-EX (Ancient Origins 8)

Torchic (XY Promo 37)
Torchic (Primal Clash 26)
Combusken (Furious Fists 13)
Combusken (Primal Clash 27)
Blaziken (Furious Fists 14)
Blaziken (Primal Clash 28)
Blaziken-EX (XY Promo 54)
M Blaziken-EX (XY Promo 86)

Mudkip (XY Promo 38)
Marshtomp (Primal Clash 34)
Swampert (Primal Clash 36)
Swampert-EX (XY Promo 55)
M Swampert-EX (XY Promo 87)

Poochyena (Phantom Forces 53)
Mightyena (Phantom Forces 54)

Zigzagoon (Primal Clash 111)
Linoone (Primal Clash 112)

Wurmple (Dragons Exalted 6)
Wurmple (Roaring Skies 3)
Silcoon (Dragons Exalted 7)
Silcoon (Roaring Skies 4)
Beautifly (Dragons Exalted 8)
Beautifly (Roaring Skies 5)
Cascoon (Dragons Exalted 9)
Cascoon (Roaring Skies 6)
Dustox (Roaring Skies 8)

Lotad (Plasma Storm 29)
Lotad (Primal Clash 10)
Lombre (Plasma Storm 30)
Lombre (Primal Clash 11)
Ludicolo (Primal Clash 12)
Ludicolo (Primal Clash 37)

Seedot (BREAKpoint 4)
Seedot (Steam Siege 9)
Nuzleaf (Next Destinies 71)
Nuzleaf (Steam Siege 10)
Shiftry (Next Destinies 72)
Shiftry (Flashfire 7)
Shiftry (Steam Siege 11)

Taillow (XY 102)
Swellow (XY 103)
Swellow (Roaring Skies 72)
Swellow (Guardians Rising 104)

Wingull (Roaring Skies 18)
Wingull (Sun & Moon 37)
Pelipper (Roaring Skies 19)
Pelipper (Sun & Moon 38)

Ralts (Legendary Treasures RC8)
Ralts (BREAKthrough 68)
Ralts (Burning Shadows 91
Kirlia (Legendary Treasures RC9)
Kirlia (Ancient Origins 53)
Kirlia (BREAKthrough 69)
Gardevoir (Next Destinies 57)
Gardevoir (Ancient Origins 54)
Gardevoir-EX (Primal Clash 105)
Gardevoir-EX (Steam Siege 78)
M Gardevoir-EX (Primal Clash 106)
M Gardevoir-EX (Steam Siege 79)

Surskit (Plasma Blast 1)
Surskit (Sun & Moon 7)
Masquerain (Plasma Blast 2)
Masquerain (Sun & Moon 8)

Shroomish (Primal Clash 15)
Shroomish (Shining Legends 4)
Breloom (Furious Fists 50)
Breloom (Shining Legends 5)

Slakoth (Furious Fists 81)
Vigoroth (Furious Fists 82)
Slaking (Furious Fists 83)

Nincada (Dragons Exalted 10)
Nincada (Roaring Skies 9)
Ninjask (Dragons Exalted 11)
Ninjask (Roaring Skies 10)
Shedinja (Dragons Exalted 48)
Shedinja (Roaring Skies 11)

Whismur (Phantom Forces 83)
Whismur (Fates Collide 80)
Loudred (Phantom Forces 84)
Loudred (Fates Collide 81)
Exploud (Plasma Storm 107)
Exploud (Phantom Forces 85)

Makuhita (Furious Fists 51)
Hariyama (Furious Fists 52)

Nosepass (Primal Clash 78)
Nosepass (Guardians Rising 69)

Skitty (XY 104)
Delcatty (Primal Clash 114)

Sableye (Dark Explorers 62)
Sableye (Ancient Origins 44)
Sableye (XY Promo 92)

Mawile (Crimson Invasion 64)
Mawile-EX (XY Promo 103)
M Mawile-EX (XY Promo 104)

Aron (Crimson Invasion 65)
Lairon (Crimson Invasion 66)
Aggron (Crimson Invasion 67)
Aggron-EX (Primal Clash 93)
M Aggron-EX (Primal Clash 94)

Meditite (Primal Clash 79)
Medicham (Primal Clash 81)

Electrike (Primal Clash 59)
Electrike (Primal Clash 60)
Manectric (Primal Clash 61)
Manectric (Roaring Skies 25)
Manectric-EX (Phantom Forces 23)
M Manectric-EX (Phantom Forces 24)

Plusle (Dark Explorers 39)
Plusle (Shining Legends 33)
Minun (Dark Explorers 40)
Minun (Shining Legends 34)

Volbeat (Primal Clash 17)
Illumise (Primal Clash 18)

Roselia (Dragons Exalted 12)
Roselia (Ultra Prism 4)

Gulpin (Phantom Forces 37)
Swalot (Phantom Forces 38)

Carvanha (Sun & Moon 81)
Carvanha (Guardians Rising 27)
Sharpedo (Sun & Moon 82)
Sharpedo-EX (Primal Clash 91)
M Sharpedo-EX (XY Promo 200)

Wailmer (Guardians Rising 29)
Wailord (Guardians Rising 30)
Wailord-EX (Primal Clash 38)

Numel (Crimson Invasion 13)
Camerupt (BREAKpoint 13)
Camerupt-EX (Primal Clash 29)
M Camerupt-EX (XY Promo 198)

Torkoal (Sun & Moon 23)
Torkoal (Shining Legends 11)

Spoink (Fates Collide 30)
Spoink (Crimson Invasion 41)
Grumpig (Fates Collide 31)
Grumpig (Crimson Invasion 42)

Spinda (Primal Clash 115)
Spinda (Sun & Moon 102)

Trapinch (Boundaries Crossed 83)
Trapinch (Furious Fists 53)
Vibrava (Boundaries Crossed 98)
Vibrava (Furious Fists 75)
Flygon (BW-P Promo 168)
Flygon (Furious Fists 76)
Flygon (Primal Clash 110)

Cacnea (Crimson Invasion 5)
Cacturne (Crimson Invasion 6)

Swablu (Dragons Exalted 104)
Swablu (Legendary Treasures 103)
Swablu (Crimson Invasion 79)
Altaria (Dragons Exalted 84)
Altaria (Roaring Skies 74)
Altaria (Crimson Invasion 80)
Altaria-EX (Fates Collide 83)
M Altaria-EX (Fates Collide 69)

Seviper (Burning Shadows 50)

Lunatone (Plasma Storm 73)
Lunatone (Burning Shadows 68)

Solrock (XY 64)
Solrock (Primal Clash 83)
Solrock (Burning Shadows 69)

Barboach (Primal Clash 39)
Barboach (Guardians Rising 70)
Whiscash (Primal Clash 41)
Whiscash (Guardians Rising 71)

Corphish (Primal Clash 42)
Crawdaunt (Primal Clash 92)

Baltoy (Ancient Origins 32)
Claydol (Ancient Origins 33)

Lileep (Plasma Blast 3)
Cradily (Plasma Blast 4)

Anorith (Steam Siege 56)
Armaldo (Steam Siege 57)

Feebas (Crimson Invasion 26)
Milotic (Flashfire 23)
Milotic (Primal Clash 44)
Milotic (Crimson Invasion 27)

Castform (Guardians Rising 105)

Kecleon (Plasma Freeze 94)

Shuppet (Roaring Skies 30)
Banette (Roaring Skies 32)
Banette (Roaring Skies 31)

Duskull (Flashfire 38)
Duskull (Burning Shadows 51)
Dusclops (Flashfire 39)
Dusclops (Burning Shadows 52)

Tropius (Plasma Blast 5)

Chimecho (Crimson Invasion 43)

Absol (Roaring Skies 40)
Absol (XY Promo 178)
Absol-EX (XY Promo 62)
M Absol-EX (XY Promo 63)

Snorunt (Plasma Blast 21)
Snorunt (Guardians Rising 31)
Glalie (Guardians Rising 32)
Glalie-EX (BREAKthrough 34)
M Glalie-EX (BREAKthrough 35)

Spheal (Flashfire 24)
Spheal (Primal Clash 45)
Sealeo (Flashfire 25)
Sealeo (Primal Clash 47)
Walrein (Flashfire 26)
Walrein (Primal Clash 48)

Clamperl (Primal Clash 49)
Huntail (Primal Clash 50)
Gorebyss (Primal Clash 51)
Gorebyss (Primal Clash 52)

Relicanth (Ancient Origins 23)

Luvdisc (Flashfire 27)

Bagon (Roaring Skies 54)
Bagon (Roaring Skies 55)
Shelgon (Roaring Skies 56)
Salamence (Plasma Blast 64)
Salamence (XY Promo 59)
Salamence-EX (XY Promo 170)
M Salamence-EX (XY Promo 171)

Beldum (Plasma Freeze 50)
Beldum (Guardians Rising 83)
Metang (Plasma Freeze 51)
Metang (Guardians Rising 84)
Metagross (Ancient Origins 49)
Metagross (Ancient Origins 50)
Metagross-EX (XY Promo 34)
M Metagross-EX (XY Promo 35)
Metagross-GX (Guardians Rising 85)

Regirock (XY Promo 49)
Regirock (Ancient Origins 40)

Regice (Ancient Origins 24)
Regice (Crimson Invasion 28)

Registeel (Ancient Origins 51)
Registeel (Crimson Invasion 68)

Latias (XY Promo 78)
Latias (SM Promo 87)
Latias-EX (Plasma Freeze 85)

Latios (XY Promo 79)
Latios (Shining Legends 41)
Latios-EX (Roaring Skies 58)
M Latios-EX (Roaring Skies 59)

Kyogre-EX (Dark Explorers 26)
Kyogre-EX (Primal Clash 54)
Primal Kyogre-EX (Primal Clash 55)

Groudon-EX (Dark Explorers 54)
Groudon-EX (Primal Clash 85)
Primal Groudon-EX (Primal Clash 86)

Rayquaza (Guardians Rising 106)
Rayquaza-EX (Roaring Skies 60)
Rayquaza-EX (Roaring Skies 75)
M Rayquaza-EX (Roaring Skies 61)
M Rayquaza-EX (Roaring Skies 76)

Jirachi (Roaring Skies 42)
Jirachi (XY Promo 67)
Jirachi-EX (Plasma Blast 60)

Deoxys (Roaring Skies 33)

Turtwig (Ultra Prism 6)
Turtwig (Ultra Prism 7)
Grotle (Ultra Prism 8)
Torterra (Ultra Prism 9)
Torterra (Ultra Force 24)

Chimchar (Plasma Storm 15)
Chimchar (Steam Siege 18)
Chimchar (Ultra Prism 21)
Monferno (Plasma Storm 16)
Monferno (Ultra Prism 22)
Infernape (Plasma Storm 17)
Infernape (Ultra Force 25)

Piplup (Legendary Treasures RC6)
Piplup (Ultra Prism 31)
Piplup (Ultra Prism 32)
Prinplup (Legendary Treasures 34)
Prinplup (Ultra Prism 33)
Empoleon (Dark Explorers 29)
Empoleon (BREAKthrough 38)
Empoleon (Ultra Force 34)

Starly (BREAKthrough 125)
Starly (Crimson Invasion 81)
Staravia (Crimson Invasion 82)
Staraptor (BREAKthrough 127)
Staraptor (Crimson Invasion 83)

Bidoof (Primal Clash 117)
Bibarel (Primal Clash 118)

Kricketot (Next Destinies 3)
Kricketot (BREAKpoint 5)
Kricketune (BREAKpoint 6)

Shinx (BREAKpoint 44)
Shinx (Ultra Prism 45)
Shinx (Ultra Prism 46)
Luxio (Flashfire 33)
Luxio (Ultra Prism 47)
Luxray (Flashfire 34)
Luxray (Ultra Prism 48)

Roserade (Dragons Exalted 15)
Roserade (Ultra Prism 5)

Cranidos (Ultra Prism 64)
Rampardos (Ultra Prism 65)

Shieldon (Steam Siege 69)
Shieldon (Ultra Prism 84)
Bastiodon (Steam Siege 70)
Bastiodon (Ultra Prism 85)

Burmy (Fates Collide 2)
Wormadam (Fates Collide 3)
Wormadam (Fates Collide 44)
Wormadam (Fates Collide 59)
Mothim (Fates Collide 4)

Combee (Plasma Storm 4)
Combee (Ancient Origins 9)
Vespiquen (Plasma Storm 5)
Vespiquen (Ancient Origins 10)
Vespiquen (Ancient Origins 11)

Pachirisu (Phantom Forces 25)
Pachirisu (Ultra Prism 49)

Buizel (Shining Legends 22)
Buizel (Ultra Prism 35)
Floatzel (Flashfire 29)
Floatzel (Ultra Prism 36)

Cherubi (Plasma Storm 6)
Cherubi (Legendary Treasures 4)
Cherrim (Plasma Storm 7)
Cherrim (Ultra Prism 11)

Shellos (Crimson Invasion 29)
Gastrodon (Steam Siege 29)
Gastrodon (Crimson Invasion 54)

Ambipom (Steam Siege 91)

Drifloon (Plasma Blast 34)
Drifloon (Steam Siege 46)
Drifblim (Steam Siege 47)
Drifblim (Ultra Prism 52)

Buneary (Flashfire 84)
Buneary (Ultra Prism 106)
Lopunny (Flashfire 85)
Lopunny (Ultra Prism 107)

Mismagius (BREAKthrough 66)
Mismagius (Crimson Invasion 40)

Honchkrow (Phantom Forces 52)
Honchkrow (Guardians Rising 79)
Honchkrow (Ultra Prism 72)

Glameow (BREAKpoint 93)
Glameow (Ultra Prism 108)
Purugly (Ultra Prism 109)

Stunky (Flashfire 54)
Stunky (Ultra Prism 75)
Skuntank (Ultra Prism 76)

Bronzor (Next Destinies 75)
Bronzor (BREAKthrough 95)
Bronzong (Next Destinies 76)
Bronzong (Phantom Forces 61)

Chatot (Plasma Blast 77)
Chatot (BREAKthrough 128)

Spiritomb (Phantom Forces 55)
Spiritomb (Shining Legends 47)
Spiritomb (Ultra Prism 53)

Gible (BREAKpoint 68)
Gible (Ultra Prism 97)
Gible (Ultra Prism 96)
Gabite (Dragons Exalted 89)
Gabite (BREAKpoint 69)
Gabite (Ultra Prism 98)
Garchomp (BREAKpoint 70)
Garchomp (Ultra Prism 99)
Garchomp-EX (XY Promo 167)
M Garchomp-EX (XY Promo 168)

Riolu (Burning Shadows 70)
Riolu (Ultra Prism 66)
Lucario (Fates Collide 63)
Lucario (Burning Shadows 71)
Lucario (Ultra Prism 67)
Lucario-EX (Furious Fists 54)
M Lucario-EX (Furious Fists 55)

Hippopotas (Next Destinies 65)
Hippopotas (Ultra Prism 68)
Hippowdon (Primal Clash 88)
Hippowdon (Ultra Prism 69)

Skorupi (Ultra Prism 54)
Drapion (Ultra Prism 55)

Croagunk (Steam Siege 58)
Croagunk (Burning Shadows 54)
Croagunk (Ultra Force 31)
Toxicroak (Steam Siege 59)
Toxicroak (Burning Shadows 55)
Toxicroak (Ultra Force 32)

Carnivine (Shining Legends 6)
Carnivine (Ultra Prism 12)

Finneon (Phantom Forces 18)
Lumineon (Phantom Forces 19)

Snover (Plasma Blast 25)
Snover (Ultra Force 3)
Abomasnow (Ultra Prism 38)
Abomasnow (Ultra Force 4)

Weavile (Next Destinies 70)
Weavile (Steam Siege 61)
Weavile (Ultra Prism 74)

Magnezone (Plasma Storm 46)
Magnezone (BREAKthrough 54)
Magnezone-EX (Flashfire 35)

Lickilicky (Furious Fists 79)
Lickilicky (Ultra Prism 103)

Rhyperior (Primal Clash 77)
Rhyperior (Burning Shadows 67)

Tangrowth (Boundaries Crossed 6)
Tangrowth (Burning Shadows 8)

Electivire (Furious Fists 30)
Electivire (Burning Shadows 43)

Magmortar (Furious Fists 11)
Magmortar (Ultra Prism 19)

Togekiss (Plasma Storm 104)
Togekiss (Roaring Skies 46)
Togekiss-EX (BREAKpoint 83)

Yanmega (Steam Siege 7)

Leafeon (Plasma Freeze 11)
Leafeon-EX (Generations 10)
Leafeon-GX (Ultra Prism 13)

Glaceon (Furious Fists 19)
Glaceon-EX (Fates Collide 20)
Glaceon-GX (Ultra Prism 39)

Gliscor (Roaring Skies 37)
Gliscor (Guardians Rising 68)

Mamoswine (BREAKthrough 82)
Mamoswine (Crimson Invasion 21)

Porygon-Z (Ancient Origins 67)
Porygon-Z (Burning Shadows 105)

Gallade (BREAKthrough 84)
Gallade-EX (Roaring Skies 34)
M Gallade-EX (Roaring Skies 35)

Probopass (Primal Clash 95)
Probopass (Guardians Rising 86)

Dusknoir (Flashfire 40)
Dusknoir (Burning Shadows 53)

Froslass (Plasma Blast 23)

Rotom (Plasma Storm 49)
Rotom (Ultra Force 17)
Fan Rotom (Ultra Prism 110)
Frost Rotom (Ultra Prism 41)
Heat Rotom (Ultra Prism 24)
Mow Rotom (Ultra Prism 14)
Wash Rotom (Ultra Prism 40)

Uxie (Plasma Blast 36)
Uxie (Ultra Force 18)

Mesprit (Plasma Blast 37)
Mesprit (Ultra Force 19)

Azelf (Plasma Blast 38)
Azelf (Ultra Force 20)

Dialga (XY Promo 77)
Dialga-EX (Phantom Forces 62)

Palkia (XY Promo 75)
Palkia-EX (BREAKpoint 31)

Heatran (Ultra Prism 88)
Heatran (Ultra Force 7)

Regigigas (Crimson Invasion 84)
Regigigas (XY Promo 82)

Giratina-EX (Ancient Origins 57)

Cresselia (BREAKthrough 70)
Cresselia (Ultra Prism 59)

Phione (Legendary Treasures 36)
Phione (SM-P Promo 156)

Manaphy (Primal Clash 56)
Manaphy (Shining Legends 25)
Manaphy (Ultra Prism 42)
Manaphy-EX (BREAKpoint 32)

Darkrai (XY Promo 114)
Darkrai (Burning Shadows 87)
Darkrai-EX (BREAKpoint 74)
Darkrai-GX (Burning Shadows 88)

Shaymin (Shining Legends 7)
Shaymin (Ultra Prism 15)
Shaymin-EX (XY Promo 148)

Arceus (XY Promo 116)
Arceus (XY Promo 83)

Victini (XY-P Promo 248)
Victini-EX (Plasma Storm 18)

Snivy (Legendary Treasures RC1)
Snivy (Fates Collide 5)
Servine (Fates Collide 6)
Serperior (Fates Collide 7)

Tepig (Boundaries Crossed 24)
Pignite (Boundaries Crossed 25)
Emboar (Black & White 20)
Emboar (Boundaries Crossed 26)

Oshawott (Steam Siege 30)
Dewott (Steam Siege 31)
Samurott (Black & White 32)
Samurott (Steam Siege 32)

Patrat (Furious Fists 84)
Patrat (Guardians Rising 107)
Watchog (Furious Fists 85)
Watchog (Guardians Rising 108)

Lillipup (Boundaries Crossed 120)
Lillipup (Sun & Moon 103)
Herdier (Boundaries Crossed 121)
Herdier (Sun & Moon 104)
Stoutland (Boundaries Crossed 122)
Stoutland (Sun & Moon 105)

Purrloin (Plasma Storm 83)
Purrloin (Phantom Forces 56)
Liepard (Phantom Forces 57)
Liepard (Shining Legends 49)

Pansage (Kalos Starter Set 2)
Pansage (XY 10)
Simisage (BREAKthrough 6)
Simisage (Burning Shadows 13)

Pansear (Kalos Starter Set 7)
Pansear (XY 22)
Simisear (BREAKthrough 24)
Simisear (Burning Shadows 23)

Panpour (Kalos Starter Set 11)
Panpour (XY 37)
Simipour (BREAKthrough 42)
Simipour (Burning Shadows 37)

Munna (Boundaries Crossed 68)
Munna (Phantom Forces 39)
Musharna (Next Destinies 59)
Musharna (Phantom Forces 40)

Pidove (Boundaries Crossed 123)
Pidove (Roaring Skies 78)
Tranquill (Boundaries Crossed 124)
Tranquill (Roaring Skies 79)
Unfezant (Roaring Skies 80)
Unfezant (Roaring Skies 81)

Blitzle (Noble Victories 35)
Blitzle (BREAKpoint 48)
Zebstrika (Next Destinies 48)
Zebstrika (BREAKpoint 49)

Roggenrola (Phantom Forces 48)
Roggenrola (Sun & Moon 69)
Boldore (Phantom Forces 49)
Boldore (Sun & Moon 70)
Gigalith (Phantom Forces 50)
Gigalith (Sun & Moon 71)

Woobat (Boundaries Crossed 70)
Woobat (BREAKthrough 71)
Swoobat (Boundaries Crossed 71)
Swoobat (BREAKthrough 72)

Drilbur (Dark Explorers 55)
Drilbur (Primal Clash 89)
Excadrill (Dark Explorers 56)
Excadrill (Primal Clash 97)

Audino (Boundaries Crossed 126)
Audino-EX (Fates Collide 84)
M Audino-EX (Fates Collide 85)

Timburr (Plasma Storm 79)
Timburr (XY 65)
Gurdurr (Plasma Storm 80)
Gurdurr (XY 66)
Conkeldurr (Plasma Storm 81)
Conkeldurr (XY 67)

Tympole (Plasma Freeze 24)
Tympole (BREAKpoint 33)
Palpitoad (Plasma Freeze 25)
Palpitoad (BREAKpoint 34)
Seismitoad (Noble Victories 24)
Seismitoad (BREAKpoint 35)
Seismitoad-EX (Furious Fists 20)

Throh (Plasma Blast 51)

Sawk (Burning Shadows 72)

Sewaddle (Plasma Storm 8)
Swadloon (Plasma Storm 9)
Swadloon (Phantom Forces 6)
Leavanny (Noble Victories 3)
Leavanny (Phantom Forces 7)

Venipede (Boundaries Crossed 72)
Venipede (Burning Shadows 56)
Whirlipede (Emerging Powers 39)
Whirlipede (Burning Shadows 57)
Scolipede (Boundaries Crossed 74)
Scolipede (Burning Shadows 58)

Cottonee (Emerging Powers 10)
Cottonee (Ancient Origins 55)
Whimsicott (Emerging Powers 12)
Whimsicott (Ancient Origins 56)
Whimsicott (Guardians Rising 91)

Petilil (BREAKpoint 7)
Lilligant (Noble Victories 5)
Lilligant (BREAKpoint 8)

Basculin (Next Destinies 30)

Sandile (Sun & Moon 83)
Krokorok (Sun & Moon 84)
Krookodile (Sun & Moon 85)

Darumaka (Next Destinies 17)
Darumaka (Boundaries Crossed 27)
Darmanitan (Next Destinies 60)
Darmanitan (Boundaries Crossed 28)

Maractus (Flashfire 10)

Dwebble (Noble Victories 6)
Dwebble (Boundaries Crossed 84)
Crustle (Noble Victories 7)
Crustle (Boundaries Crossed 85)

Scraggy (Furious Fists 66)
Scraggy (Shining Legends 50)
Scrafty (Furious Fists 67)
Scrafty (Shining Legends 51)

Sigilyph (Dragons Exalted 52)
Sigilyph (Plasma Blast 41)
Sigilyph (BREAKpoint 55)

Yamask (Plasma Freeze 54)
Cofagrigus (Dark Explorers 52)
Cofagrigus (Plasma Freeze 56)

Tirtouga (Plasma Blast 27)
Carracosta (Noble Victories 26)
Carracosta (Plasma Blast 28)

Archen (Plasma Blast 53)
Archeops (Noble Victories 67)

Trubbish (Plasma Storm 65)
Trubbish (BREAKpoint 56)
Garbodor (Plasma Storm 67)
Garbodor (Guardians Rising 51)

Zorua (Dark Explorers 69)
Zorua (BREAKthrough 89)
Zoroark (Black & White 71)
Zoroark (BREAKthrough 91)

Minccino (Fates Collide 87)
Minccino (Crimson Invasion 85)
Cinccino (Fates Collide 88)
Cinccino (Crimson Invasion 86)

Gothita (Dragons Exalted 55)
Gothita (Fates Collide 32)
Gothorita (Furious Fists 40)
Gothorita (Guardians Rising 53)
Gothitelle (Furious Fists 41)
Gothitelle (Guardians Rising 54)

Solosis (Black & White 55)
Solosis (Fates Collide 33)
Duosion (Black & White 56)
Duosion (Fates Collide 34)
Reuniclus (Black & White 57)
Reuniclus (Fates Collide 35)

Ducklett (Dark Explorers 35)
Ducklett (Plasma Blast 29)
Swanna (Dark Explorers 36)
Swanna (BREAKpoint 37)

Vanillite (Plasma Freeze 27)
Vanillite (Guardians Rising 33)
Vanillish (Plasma Freeze 28)
Vanillish (Guardians Rising 34)
Vanilluxe (BREAKthrough 45)
Vanilluxe (Guardians Rising 35)

Deerling (Fates Collide 8)
Sawsbuck (Black & White 14)

Emolga (Dragons Exalted 45)
Emolga (Crimson Invasion 35)

Karrablast (Noble Victories 8)
Karrablast (Crimson Invasion 7)
Escavalier (Crimson Invasion 69)

Foongus (Noble Victories 9)
Foongus (Steam Siege 12)
Amoonguss (Next Destinies 9)

Frillish (Noble Victories 30)
Frillish (Phantom Forces 20)
Jellicent (Noble Victories 31)
Jellicent (Boundaries Crossed 45)
Jellicent (Phantom Forces 21)

Alomomola (Guardians Rising 36)

Joltik (Phantom Forces 26)
Joltik (Steam Siege 41)
Galvantula (Phantom Forces 27)
Galvantula (Steam Siege 42)

Ferroseed (Next Destinies 77)
Ferroseed (BREAKpoint 79)
Ferrothorn (BREAKpoint 80)

Klink (Dark Explorers 75)
Klink (Steam Siege 71)
Klang (Emerging Powers 75)
Klang (Steam Siege 72)
Klinklang (Plasma Storm 90)
Klinklang (Steam Siege 73)

Tynamo (Dark Explorers 44)
Tynamo (Dark Explorers 45)
Eelektrik (Noble Victories 40)
Eelektrik (Primal Clash 64)
Eelektross (Primal Clash 65)
Eelektross (Burning Shadows 46)

Elgyem (BW Promo 55)
Elgyem (BREAKthrough 73)
Beheeyem (BREAKthrough 74)

Litwick (Noble Victories 58)
Litwick (Steam Siege 48)
Litwick (Guardians Rising 11)
Lampent (Plasma Storm 22)
Lampent (Phantom Forces 42)
Lampent (Steam Siege 49)
Lampent (Guardians Rising 12)
Chandelure (Plasma Freeze 16)
Chandelure (Phantom Forces 43)
Chandelure (Steam Siege 50)
Chandelure (Guardians Rising 13)

Axew (Plasma Blast 67)
Axew (BREAKthrough 108)
Fraxure (Dragon Vault 14)
Fraxure (BREAKthrough 110)
Haxorus (BREAKthrough 111)

Cubchoo (Emerging Powers 28)
Cubchoo (Plasma Storm 40)
Beartic (Furious Fists 22)

Cryogonal (Plasma Freeze 30)

Shelmet (Noble Victories 11)
Shelmet (Crimson Invasion 8)
Accelgor (Dark Explorers 11)
Accelgor (Crimson Invasion 9)

Stunfisk (BREAKthrough 56)
Stunfisk (Shining Legends 46)

Mienfoo (Boundaries Crossed 87)
Mienshao (Furious Fists 57)

Druddigon (Flashfire 70)

Golett (Noble Victories 71)
Golett (Furious Fists 42)
Golurk (Ancient Origins 35)

Pawniard (Dark Explorers 78)
Pawniard (Steam Siege 63)
Bisharp (Steam Siege 64)

Bouffalant (Primal Clash 119)
Bouffalant (Burning Shadows 108)

Rufflet (Dragons Exalted 111)
Rufflet (BREAKthrough 129)
Braviary (Plasma Storm 116)
Braviary (Steam Siege 93)

Vullaby (Dark Explorers 73)
Vullaby (Fates Collide 57)
Mandibuzz (Fates Collide 58)

Heatmor (BREAKpoint 15)

Durant (Noble Victories 83)
Durant (BREAKpoint 9)

Deino (Dragons Exalted 94)
Deino (Steam Siege 84)
Deino (Crimson Invasion 60)
Zweilous (Dragons Exalted 96)
Zweilous (Crimson Invasion 61)
Hydreigon (Dragons Exalted 97)
Hydreigon (Crimson Invasion 62)
Hydreigon-EX (Roaring Skies 62)

Larvesta (Noble Victories 19)
Larvesta (Steam Siege 14)
Larvesta (Shining Legends 12)
Volcarona (Dark Explorers 22)
Volcarona (Ancient Origins 17)
Volcarona (Ancient Origins 18)
Volcarona (Steam Siege 15)

Cobalion (Noble Victories 84)
Cobalion (Steam Siege 74)
Cobalion-EX (Plasma Storm 93)

Terrakion (Noble Victories 73)
Terrakion-EX (Dragons Exalted 71)

Virizion (Noble Victories 13)
Virizion (Ancient Origins 12)
Virizion-EX (Plasma Blast 9)

Tornadus (Emerging Powers 89)
Tornadus (Furious Fists 86)

Thundurus (Emerging Powers 35)
Thundurus (Furious Fists 33)

Reshiram (Black & White 26)
Reshiram (Roaring Skies 63)
Reshiram (XY Promo 74)

Zekrom (Black & White 47)
Zekrom (Roaring Skies 64)
Zekrom (XY Promo 76)

Landorus (Noble Victories 74)
Landorus (Furious Fists 58)

Black Kyurem (XY Promo 80)
White Kyurem (XY Promo 81)
Kyurem-EX (Ancient Origins 25)

Keldeo (XY Promo 118)
Keldeo (Shining Legends 26)
Keldeo-EX (Boundaries Crossed 49)

Meloetta (BREAKthrough 85)
Meloetta (XY Promo 120)
Meloetta-EX (Legendary Treasures RC11)

Genesect (XY Promo 119)
Genesect-EX (Fates Collide 64)

Chespin (BREAKthrough 7)
Chespin (BREAKthrough 9
Chespin (XY Promo 88)
Quilladin (XY 13)
Quilladin (BREAKthrough 10)
Chesnaught (XY 14)
Chesnaught (BREAKthrough 11)

Fennekin (BREAKthrough 25)
Fennekin (Fates Collide 10)
Fennekin (Fates Collide 11)
Braixen (Fates Collide 12)
Braixen (BREAKthrough 26)
Delphox (XY 26)
Delphox (Fates Collide 13)

Froakie (BREAKthrough 46)
Froakie (BREAKpoint 38)
Frogadier (BREAKthrough 47)
Frogadier (BREAKpoint 39)
Greninja (XY 41)
Greninja (XY Promo 24)
Greninja (BREAKpoint 40)

Bunnelby (Phantom Forces 87)
Bunnelby (Primal Clash 121)
Diggersby (Primal Clash 90)
Diggersby (Crimson Invasion 88)

Fletchling (Roaring Skies 82)
Fletchling (Steam Siege 94)
Fletchinder (Roaring Skies 14)
Fletchinder (Steam Siege 95)
Talonflame (Roaring Skies 15)
Talonflame (Steam Siege 96)

Scatterbug (XY 15)
Scatterbug (BREAKthrough 13)
Spewpa (XY 16)
Spewpa (BREAKthrough 14)
Vivillon (XY 17)
Vivillon (BREAKthrough 15)

Litleo (Flashfire 18)
Litleo (Phantom Forces 11)
Pyroar (Flashfire 20)
Pyroar (Phantom Forces 12)

Flabébé (Flashfire 63)
Flabébé (BREAKthrough 101)
Floette (Flashfire 64)
Floette (Flashfire 65)
Floette (BREAKthrough 102)
Florges (BREAKthrough 103)
Florges-EX (Phantom Forces 67)

Skiddo (BREAKthrough 16)
Skiddo (Crimson Invasion 10)
Gogoat (BREAKthrough 17)
Gogoat (Crimson Invasion 11)

Pancham (BREAKthrough 86)
Pancham (Guardians Rising 72)
Pangoro (XY Promo 50)
Pangoro (BREAKpoint 75)

Furfrou (XY 114)

Espurr (BREAKpoint 58)
Espurr (Burning Shadows 59)
Meowstic (Flashfire 43)
Meowstic (BREAKpoint 59)

Honedge (Primal Clash 98)
Honedge (BREAKpoint 60)
Doublade (Primal Clash 99)
Doublade (BREAKpoint 61)
Aegislash (XY 86)
Aegislash (Primal Clash 100)
Aegislash (BREAKpoint 62)
Aegislash-EX (Phantom Forces 65)

Spritzee (BREAKpoint 84)
Aromatisse (BREAKthrough 106)

Swirlix (Kalos Starter Set 24)
Swirlix (Phantom Forces 68)
Slurpuff (Phantom Forces 69)

Inkay (XY 74)
Inkay (Roaring Skies 41)
Malamar (Ancient Origins 46)
Malamar (XY Promo 58)
Malamar-EX (Phantom Forces 58)

Binacle (Roaring Skies 38)
Binacle (Fates Collide 22)
Barbaracle (Flashfire 49)
Barbaracle (Fates Collide 23)

Skrelp (Flashfire 44)
Skrelp (BREAKpoint 63)
Dragalge (Flashfire 71)
Dragalge (BREAKpoint 86)

Clauncher (Steam Siege 33)
Clawitzer (Steam Siege 34)

Helioptile (Phantom Forces 28)
Heliolisk (XY Promo 47)

Tyrunt (Furious Fists 61)
Tyrantrum (Furious Fists 62)
Tyrantrum-EX (XY Promo 70)

Amaura (Furious Fists 25)
Aurorus (Furious Fists 26)
Aurorus-EX (XY Promo 102)

Sylveon (Furious Fists 72)
Sylveon-GX (Guardians Rising 92)

Hawlucha (Furious Fists 63)
Hawlucha (Steam Siege 97)

Dedenne (Phantom Forces 70)
Dedenne (BREAKthrough 57)

Carbink (Fates Collide 49)
Carbink (Fates Collide 50)

Goomy (Flashfire 72)
Goomy (Ancient Origins 58)
Sliggoo (Ancient Origins 59)
Sliggoo (Guardians Rising 95)
Goodra (Flashfire 74)
Goodra (Phantom Forces 77)
Goodra (Guardians Rising 96)

Klefki (Furious Fists 73)
Klefki (Steam Siege 80)

Phantump (BREAKpoint 64)
Phantump (Guardians Rising 6)
Trevenant (XY 55)
Trevenant (BREAKpoint 65)

Pumpkaboo (Phantom Forces 44)
Gourgeist (Phantom Forces 45)
Gourgeist (Crimson Invasion 45)

Bergmite (Steam Siege 36)
Avalugg (Steam Siege 37)

Noibat (BREAKthrough 132)
Noibat (Burning Shadows 109)
Noivern (Furious Fists 77)
Noivern (BREAKthrough 112)

Xerneas (XY 96)
Xerneas (BREAKthrough 107)
Xerneas-EX (XY 97)

Yveltal (XY 78)
Yveltal (BREAKthrough 94)
Yveltal-EX (XY 79)

Zygarde (Fates Collide 52)
Zygarde (Fates Collide 53)
Zygarde (Burning Shadows 100)
Zygarde-EX (Fates Collide 54)

Diancie (Burning Shadows 94)
Diancie-EX (Fates Collide 72)
M Diancie-EX (XY Promo 44)

Hoopa (XY Promo 90)
Hoopa (Shining Legends 55)
Hoopa-EX (Ancient Origins 36)
Hoopa-EX (XY Promo 85)

Volcanion (Steam Siege 25)
Volcanion-EX (Steam Siege 26)

Rowlet (SM Promo 1)
Rowlet (Sun & Moon 9)
Dartrix (Sun & Moon 10)
Decidueye (Sun & Moon 11)
Decidueye-GX (Sun & Moon 12)

Litten (Sun & Moon 24)
Litten (SM-P Promo 50)
Torracat (Sun & Moon 25)
Torracat (Shining Legends 16)
Incineroar (Shining Legends 17)
Incineroar-GX (Sun & Moon 27)

Popplio (SM Promo 3)
Popplio (Sun & Moon 39)
Brionne (Sun & Moon 40)
Primarina (Sun & Moon 41)
Primarina-GX (Sun & Moon 42)

Pikipek (Sun & Moon 106)
Pikipek (SM Promo 7)
Trumbeak (Sun & Moon 107)
Toucannon (Sun & Moon 108)

Yungoos (Sun & Moon 109)
Yungoos (Ultra Prism 112)
Gumshoos (Ultra Prism 113)
Gumshoos-GX (Sun & Moon 110)

Grubbin (Sun & Moon 13)
Charjabug (Sun & Moon 51)
Vikavolt (Sun & Moon 52)
Vikavolt-GX (Guardians Rising 45)

Crabrawler (Sun & Moon 72)
Crabrawler (Burning Shadows 73)
Crabominable (Sun & Moon 43)
Crabominable (Burning Shadows 74)

Oricorio (Guardians Rising 14)
Oricorio (Guardians Rising 46)
Oricorio (Guardians Rising 55)
Oricorio (Guardians Rising 56)

Cutiefly (Sun & Moon 92)
Cutiefly (Burning Shadows 95)
Ribombee (Sun & Moon 93)
Ribombee (Burning Shadows 96)

Rockruff (Guardians Rising 73)
Rockruff (SM-P Promo 150)
Lycanroc (Burning Shadows 75)
Lycanroc (Burning Shadows 76)
Lycanroc (SM-P Promo 151)
Lycanroc-GX (Guardians Rising 74)
Lycanroc-GX (SM Promo 14)

Wishiwashi (Sun & Moon 44)
Wishiwashi (Guardians Rising 37)
Wishiwashi-GX (Guardians Rising 38)

Mareanie (Sun & Moon 62)
Mareanie (Guardians Rising 39)
Toxapex (Sun & Moon 63)
Toxapex-GX (Guardians Rising 57)

Mudbray (Burning Shadows 77)
Mudsdale (Burning Shadows 78)

Dewpider (Ultra Prism 16)
Dewpider (Ultra Force 11)
Araquanid (Sun & Moon 46)
Araquanid (Ultra Prism 17)

Fomantis (Sun & Moon 14)
Lurantis (SM Promo 25)
Lurantis-GX (Sun & Moon 15)

Morelull (Sun & Moon 16)
Morelull (Ultra Prism 92)
Shiinotic (Sun & Moon 17)
Shiinotic (Ultra Prism 93)

Salandit (Guardians Rising 15)
Salandit (SM-P Promo 46)
Salandit (Crimson Invasion 46)
Salazzle (Guardians Rising 16)
Salazzle (Ultra Prism 26)

Stufful (Burning Shadows 110)
Stufful (Crimson Invasion 55)
Bewear (Guardians Rising 113)
Bewear (Crimson Invasion 56)

Bounsweet (Sun & Moon 18)
Steenee (Sun & Moon 19)
Tsareena (Sun & Moon 20)
Tsareena-GX (SM Promo 56)

Comfey (Guardians Rising 93)

Oranguru (Sun & Moon 113)
Oranguru (Ultra Prism 114)

Passimian (Sun & Moon 73)
Passimian (Burning Shadows 79)
Passimian (Ultra Prism 70)

Wimpod (Guardians Rising 8)
Wimpod (Burning Shadows 16)
Golisopod (Guardians Rising 9)
Golisopod-GX (Burning Shadows 17)

Sandygast (Sun & Moon 74)
Sandygast (Burning Shadows 61)
Palossand (Sun & Moon 75)
Palossand (Burning Shadows 62)

Pyukumuku (Sun & Moon 47)

Type: Null (Crimson Invasion 89)
Type: Null (Ultra Prism 115)
Silvally (SM Promo 64)

Minior (Guardians Rising 77)

Komala (Guardians Rising 114)

Turtonator (SM Promo 27)
Turtonator (Ultra Prism 27)

Togedemaru (Sun & Moon 53)
Togedemaru (Burning Shadows 47)

Mimikyu (SM Promo 29)
Team Rocket's Mimikyu-GX (Ash vs Team Rocket Deck 10)

Bruxish (Sun & Moon 48)
Bruxish (Burning Shadows 38)

Drampa (Guardians Rising 97)
Drampa (Ultra Prism 117)

Dhelmise (Guardians Rising 59)

Jangmo-o (Guardians Rising 98)
Jangmo-o (SM Promo 40)
Hakamo-o (Guardians Rising 99)
Hakamo-o (Crimson Invasion 76)
Kommo-o (Crimson Invasion 77)
Kommo-o-GX (Guardians Rising 100)

Tapu Koko (SM Promo 30)

Tapu Lele (SM Promo 45)
Tapu Lele (Ultra Prism 94)

Tapu Bulu-GX (SM Promo 32)

Tapu Fini-GX (Burning Shadows 39)

Cosmog (Sun & Moon 64)
Cosmog (Ultra Prism 60)
Cosmoem (Sun & Moon 65)
Solgaleo-GX (Sun & Moon 89)
Solgaleo (Guardians Rising 87)
Lunala-GX (Sun & Moon 66)
Lunala (Guardians Rising 61)

Necrozma-GX (Burning Shadows 63)

Magearna (XY Promo 165)
Magearna (Ultra Prism 91)
Magearna (XY-P Promo 268)
Magearna-EX (Steam Siege 75)

Marshadow (Shining Legends 45)
Marshadow (SM Promo 93)

Shuffle and Draw:
Team Rocket's Harassment (Ash vs Team Rocket Deck)
Cynthia (Ultra Prism)

Draw:
Pokémon Fan Club (Aquapolis)
Skyla (Boundaries Crossed)
Professor Juniper (Black & White) / Professor Sycamore (XY)
Korrina (Furious Fists)
Teammates (Primal Clash)
Archie's Ace in the Hole (Primal Clash)
Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick (Primal Clash)
Steven (Roaring Skies)
Winona (Roaring Skies)
Giovanni's Scheme (BREAKthrough)
Misty's Determination (BREAKpoint)
Pokémon Breeder (Shining Legends)
Lillie (Sun & Moon)
Professor Kukui (Sun & Moon)
Looker (Ultra Prism)

Switch:
Lysandre (Flashfire)
Olympia (Generations)

Discard:
Ghetsis (Plasma Freeze)
Team Flare Grunt (XY)
Xerosic (Phantom Forces)
Delinquent (BREAKpoint)
Team Skull Grunt (Sun & Moon)
Plumeria (Burning Shadows)

Other:
Iris (Plasma Blast)
Blacksmith (Flashfire)
Pokémon Center Lady (Flashfire)
AZ (Phantom Forces)
Wally (Roaring Skies)
Hex Maniac (Ancient Origins)
Pokémon Ranger (Steam Siege)
Brock's Grit (Evolutions)
Mallow (Guardians Rising)
Gladion (Crimson Invasion)
Lusamine (Crimson Invasion)

Aspertia City Gym (Boundaries Crossed)
Frozen City (Plasma Freeze)
Twist Mountain (Dark Explorers)
Fairy Garden (XY)
Rough Seas (Primal Clash)
Scorched Earth (Primal Clash)
Shrine of Memories (Primal Clash)
Silent Lab (Primal Clash)
Parallel City (BREAKthrough)
Reverse Valley (BREAKpoint)
All-Night Party (BREAKpoint
Aether Paradise Conservation Area (Guardians Rising)
Altar of the Moone (Guardians Rising)
Altar of the Sunne (Guardians Rising)
Mount Lanakila (Burning Shadows)

Fossils:
Plume Fossil (Noble Victories)
Cover Fossil (Noble Victories)
Old Amber Aerodactyl (Dark Explorers)
Root Fossil Lileep (Plasma Blast)
Jaw Fossil (Furious Fists)
Sail Fossil (Furious Fists)
Helix Fossil Omanyte (Fates Collide)
Dome Fossil Kabuto (Fates Collide)