Illustration Rares, Pidgeot ex, and More Revealed from “Ruler of the Black Flame!”

Palafin, Scizor, Cleffa? 10/10. The rest are good with exception to the Pidgey line. Been waiting for a good set of Pidgey cards, and apparently that will still be the case. I just think the artwork for it is just not for me. It's not even whacky, it just looks so awful compared to previous entries from this artist.
Yeah the Pidgey line looks lazy. They have made cards in the past? First time I've seen their name Jerky....

Yeah the Pidgey line looks lazy. They have made cards in the past? First time I've seen their name Jerky....
They did stuff like Lumineon V for CZ.

GG39_hires.png

People who are talking about united wings:

Alex had already qualified for worlds
Alex met 0 lost box
Alex didn’t play the deck because he believed it to be the best
The deck is not ”popular” as in that not that many people bring it to tournaments.
You should not tech against 1 player when there is a lot of other decks that you have higher odds going up against
Thats Valid BUT as a meta call it has a surprisingly good matchup spread, the Lost box does suck but its a reasonable fast deck unlike lost box and high rolling into your good matchups lower the chance of seeing lost box. Also while its true many top players play lost box; worlds let's you switch so It could get you man easy day 2 before brining out your really deck.

God I'm such a ?

Pidgeot ex would be so cool if TMU pidgeotto got reprinted, like the Intel engine but with less shuffling abd more variety, also none of that stupid scoop up chains.

Palafin, Scizor, Cleffa? 10/10. The rest are good with exception to the Pidgey line. Been waiting for a good set of Pidgey cards, and apparently that will still be the case. I just think the artwork for it is just not for me. It's not even whacky, it just looks so awful compared to previous entries from this artist.
Have you seen the Lechonk one?

I liked Toxtricity. Using Scovillain together with Hoopa V and Genesect V, potential 230 damage (remembering that we have a Toxel Fusion Strike that will work very well with Genesect)

Pokemon League HQ - Hmmm, what decks are good rn? Gardevoir? A Stage 2 deck with a bit of Zacian V and Cresselia, but some Reversal variants don't matter. Chien-Pao? But Bax can cope the cost yet does elevate the dmg of Hail Blade (BIG L!), Arceus VSTAR? It has Duraludon, Umbreon, Giratina, and Arceus itself, none of which attack with the Vs. Lost Box? Lost Vaccum it, who cares? Mew? They ran Double Turbo in most decks and Mew VMAX is the main attacker. Miraidon? Yeah, maybe. Miraidon makes it attacks for 4 to do 230. Yeah, not good. 2-3
You know your card is bad when it only affects Miraidon

Honestly it's even more insulting than if the card did nothing special

Of course in this era of the Japanese market's waifu card hype explosion we need an art rare of a literal 6 year old. ?

Of course in this era of the Japanese market's waifu card hype explosion we need an art rare of a literal 6 year old. ?

That art is absolutely innocent, maybe if you're so obsessed with the subject that you see something malicious in it, maybe you're projecting? Maybe you're the creep?

Thats Valid BUT as a meta call it has a surprisingly good matchup spread, the Lost box does suck but its a reasonable fast deck unlike lost box and high rolling into your good matchups lower the chance of seeing lost box. Also while its true many top players play lost box; worlds let's you switch so It could get you man easy day 2 before brining out your really deck.

God I'm such a ?
It was an absolutely hot take for worlds that would not have been a good play for needing points ensured, and no wonder since Alex Krekeler gave Schemanske that idea.

One thing about worlds day 1 is that you need X-2 minimum to make day 2 and tying reduces your ability to make that happen. That’s a moderate deterrent for playing Lost Box or Gardevoir, though they will be present. There are a lot safer picks for worlds that don’t have as volatile a matchup spread that don’t come close to ties, and I think a lot of the people dead set on trying to make top cut won’t risk needing that bracket luck. It’s plausible, but man I’d never do that.

That art is absolutely innocent, maybe if you're so obsessed with the subject that you see something malicious in it, maybe you're projecting? Maybe you're the creep?
Ookay then. The female trainer arts have been innocent for well over twenty years but that hasn't stopped grown men from being creepy about full arts of underaged girls like Misty, Iono, Lillie, Marnie, etc even one bit. Especially in Japan in the current era.

Ookay then. The female trainer arts have been innocent for well over twenty years but that hasn't stopped grown men from being creepy about full arts of underaged girls like Misty, Iono, Lillie, Marnie, etc even one bit. Especially in Japan in the current era.
Unfortunatly very true

Back