• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Illusionism tricks & ninja jutsus

jo94

Gen 3 lover
Here I post you my first idea about how to build a Greninja & Zoroark TTGX deck. I opted for the naganadel engine, since it seems less cluncky then incineror and the gx attack. here is the list:

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Oranguru
* 1 Darkrai {*}
* 3 Greninja & Zoroark GX
* 4 Poipole
* 4 Naganadel

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 3 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 4 Ultra Ball
* 4 Nest Ball
* 1 Black Market {*}
* 3 Viridian Forest
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Erika’s Hospitality
* 3 Lillie
* 3 Guzma
* 1 Rescue Stretcher
* 2 Choice Band
* 3 energy switch

##Energy - 14
* 14 Darkness Energy

The idea is to go aggressive with turn 2 KOs. I'm considering the possibility to tech 1 incineroar gx, but not sure about it.

Hi jo94,

Nice list. All I would do is cut one Cynthia for a fourth Lillie since the deck can empty it's hand with ease to maximize the effectiveness of Lillie and it is still the best turn one supporter we have at the moment. Since the set also contains Deserted Power Plant Incineror seems like a less optimal choice for this deck. In addition one the turn you use the GX attack you don's damage the opponent while leaving a three-prize attacker active. The more offensive version focused on Naganadel seems like the better choice in general.

If you don't set up properly you'll struggle against 1 prize attackers that deal big damages
Incineroar GX (TEU), if you want to go that route, also doubles as a backup attacker. Then again, what if you can’t set up the GX attack? Go for Darkrai GX. You already have Naganadel, but it’s a Stage 1. What you need is a basic, 1 Prize attacker that uses Dark energy and deals 130 damage.

Incineroar GX (TEU), if you want to go that route, also doubles as a backup attacker. Then again, what if you can’t set up the GX attack? Go for Darkrai GX. You already have Naganadel, but it’s a Stage 1. What you need is a basic, 1 Prize attacker that uses Dark energy and deals 130 damage.
But, for that quota, I can’t find anything.
Try powering up Naganadel more in those games, but even so, with 3 Energy in play you hit 120 with Greninjark.
I’m basically confusing myself here.
I have no solution for you, but perhaps someone smarter than I can come up with something.

Back