Illumise from Primal Clash

Ironman131

Aspiring Trainer
http://pokebeach.com/media/Illumise-Primal-Clash-18.jpg

I have seen this card popping up in decklists all around the united states and it seems to be doing well. I have just seen partial decklist and pictures of a few cards with trophies, including Illumise, Genesect EX, and Ghetsis. Is illumise used as a replacement for Virizion EX or is played along side of Virizon EX in those decks? What of you guys think of the card and what potential decks would you make with it?

RE: Illumise from Prinal Clash

In my oppinion, Illumise is a nice addition to the VirGen deck or at least an decent one. I play it along the Virizion (they are just so good with Toads around every corner)

I understand that Illumise grants you to start with pokemon that accelerates your deck and provides energies to the ones in the bench. On the top of that, it is a basic pokemon so your opponent will only be taking 1 prize after he is knocked out.

The first deck idea that came to my mind was obviously Genesect Ex but it can search any energy type so... Who knows!
:D

I have a deck with Illumise in PTCGO, and is very very fun (for me) to use, is a sort of lock with trevenant and dragalge, laserbanks and hammers and ringers. I got their active confused, then, item lock whit trevenant, to prevent the use of switch and scape ropes. Meanwhile, i play the laser to poison and prevent the retreat, shut down their energys. Is very fun.

Ramonsoft said:
I have a deck whit Illumise in PTCGO, and is very very fun (for me) to use, is a sort of lock with trevenant and dragalge, laserbanks and hammers and ringers. I got ther active confused, then, item lock whit trevenant, to prevent the use of switch and scape ropes. Meanwhile, i play the laser to poison and prevent the retreat, shut down their energys. Is very fun.

Must be fun when you have it working. :)

Back