Illuminati,true or false

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spook

Now is going to get Spooky
I created this thread coz I think there is so much to discuss about the Illuminati and their world domination known as NWO (New World Order).It starts from the US Goverment, a part of Hollywood, Banks, music industry, media etc.I've watched many videos that have proofs that they do exist.The Illuminati are thirteen wealthiest and they are the ones who truly rule the world.They decide every shot each goverment takes, which laws to pass, which leaders to elect and what wars to fight.They own allthe international banks, oil companies, the most powerfull companies and they're deeply incorporated in education and politics.Part of the Hollywood and almost fully the music industry are controlled by them.Without passing on religion the Illuminati have had and has a dark and sinister plot that is to control the population and ultimatily leading it to the famous New World Order.I believe that this is true but I want to see what do you think.

@XieRH
You are a great artist. :D

No no, this thread deserves the monkey;

monkey.jpg

But I really have one question, how do you know? Did they told you so?

Oh yes they did and they told me even more.They told me their plans and more about UFOs.Of course they didn't but I read it on an interview.

@the spook

Maybe I wasn't specific enough.

Explanations need to be substantial and not vague. "I heard it in an interview" doesn't cut it.

One more chance, boy. I'm saying this btw with the absolute intention of thread closure unless you can substantiate your claims or at least get someone here to take you seriously.

Ou you can just delete the thread, if you can please..I made an error sorry.I guess I deserve a warning. :p

Nah, warnings are pointless here. I'm gonna say you deserve something more like a lesson in rationalistic knowledge inquiry and critical thinking buuut... they only teach in colleges or universities apparently so... nevermind. Just don't make threads on impulse ok?

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back