Writing If you were reading this it's done, over, fin. I'm no longer working on it. nor is it a part of my

RE: Pokémon Max's Story! Chapter Two in Post 11

i liked it a lot. i thought it was very good

RE: Pokémon Max's Story! Chapter Two in Post 11

Chapter Three: Boulder Badge!

Date: 9/7/00

Light slowly began to flood the room that Max and Rich were in. The sun was rising, and their Pokémon were all sleeping on the floor.
Squirtle was on his stomach and Charmander used his shell for a pillow. Furret was curled into a ball and Pichu was sleeping on top of her.
There was a loud knocking on their door, and Max shot out of bed. He went to the hole in the door to see who it was. April was standing outside the door fully dressed and ready to go.
“Rich!” Max yelled, “Get up!”

Ten minutes later, the gang was raring to go. They left the Center around nine o'clock.
“Let’s go get some breakfast,” said Rich.
“Anyone have any money?” asked April.
“No…”
“Well neither do I…Max?”
“Um…” said Max, “Hold on…”
Max got out his PokéGear, and pressed one of his speed dial numbers. He put the PokéGear up to his ear, and heard it ring.
After a couple of rings, a man answered and said, “Hello?”
“Hey Chris,” said Max.
“Oh Max!” said Chris, who was Max’s stepfather, “How are you? Your father sent us a letter saying you’d started your journey a few days ago.”
“Yeah, me and Rich and our new friend, April.”
“I see, catch any Pokémon yet?”
“I started with Charmander, and Rich took Squirtle. He caught a Pichu the other night, and I caught a Furret yesterday…I was wondering…Aunt Delia got me a debit card, but she said it was only for the money I win from battles. But I’ve only had one and the trainer didn’t pay up…and we’re really hungry for breakfast…”
“No problem. I’ll put on 100,000. It’ll be on there by the time you get to the restaurant.”
“Thanks, tell mom I said hi.”
“Alright, bye.”
They hung up.
“You and your step dad are on good terms I see,” said April.
“Yeah,” said Max, “But more surprising is my dad is on good terms with him.”
The gang headed to a local diner, and the waitress came to take their order.
“So,” she said, “Where are you kids from?”
“I’m from Viridian,” said April, “And they’re from Pallet Town.”
“What brings you to Pewter?”
“Gym battle today!” said Max.
“Oh! Well, what can I get your kids; it’s no good battling on an empty stomach.”
The gang got the same thing, pancakes and sausage. They even got their Pokémon some food that was supposed to help concentration.
“Alright,” said Rich as they finished up, “Everyone ready?”
“Yep!” said Max, “Time to go get our first Badge!”

They left for the gym. The air seemed to be especially fresh today. Max and Rich were ready for a battle that would put their first mark into their ultimate goal.
They arrived at the gym, and when they walked in, there were kids running all over the place.
“Wow,” said Max, “I see why he went on vacation.”
Then, the gym leader, Brock, approached them.
“Welcome to Pewter City Gym,” said Brock, “And which of you are the challengers?”
“Hi,” said Max, “I’m Max and this is my friend Rich. We’re both from Pallet and both here to challenge you.”
“Well, let’s not waste any time! I have four Pokémon, what do you two say to a two on two battle?”
“Sounds good to me!” said Rich.

April sat on a bench on the sideline and her Bulbasaur was sitting next to her, cheering on his friends.
The ref said, “The following will be a two-on-two match! Brock will get four Pokémon and each challenger will get two Pokémon. If the challengers win, they will receive the Pokémon Kanto League Boulder Badge! Begin!”
“Geodude, Rhyhorn, go!” yelled Brock.
“Geo-dude!”
“ROOOOAAARRR!”
“Go Pichu!” said Rich.
“Pi-chu!”
“C’mon out Furret!” said Max.
“Furret!”
“Geodude, use Tackle! Rhyhorn, Stomp!”
“Pichu, use Agility!”
Pichu began racing around Rhyhorn, then Max said, “Furret, use Iron Tail!”
“Fuuuurrrrrr-ET!”
Furret went to slam her tail into Rhyhorn, but Brock called out, “Geodude! Use Rock Smash!”
“DUUUUUDE!”
Geodude punched Furret in the middle of the air.
“Rhyhorn!” said Brock, “Use Take Down on Pichu!”
“Pichu, don’t move!” said Rich.
“Rich?” asked Max.
“Don’t worry!”
Rhyhorn was charging and was gaining speed. As he approached Pichu, Rich yelled at the last possible second, “NOW! REVERSAL!”
“Pichu!”
Pichu jumped into the air and then slammed down onto Rhyhorn.
“Geodude, use Tackle!”
Geodude went to Tackle Pichu, when Max called out, “Ice Beam!”
A small, cold energy formed at Furret’s mouth. It then shot out an icy beam, and Pichu jumped into the air and Furret froze and KOed both Pokémon!
“Return,” said Brock, “Nice job, but let’s see if you can stand up to these guys!”
Brock threw out two more PokéBalls.
“RRRRROOOOOAAAARRRR!” yelled his Onix.
“SLASH!” yelled his Sandslash.
“Looks like we’ve got our work cut out for us,” said Rich.
“Yeah,” said Max, “To put it lightly.”
“Sand-Attack!” yelled Brock.
“SLASH!”
Sandslash kicked sand into the air and blinded Furret and Pichu.
“Now!” ordered Brock, “Use Rock Tomb!”
Onix took his extremely long body and basically crushed Max and Rich’s Pokémon. Both Pichu and Furret were KOed.
“Return,” Max and Rich said together.
“Here’s hoping,” said Max, “Go Charmander!”
“Squirtle,” said Rich, “I choose you!”
“Charmander!”
“Squirtle!”
“Wait,” said Brock, “Let’s make it like this: one of you fight one of my Pokémon at a time.”
Rich and Squirtle went first, and Brock chose to use Sandslash.
“Squirtle,” said Rich, “Used Bubble!”
“Squirtle-lurtle-lurtle-lurtle!”
“Defense Curl!” ordered Brock.
“Sandslash!”
Sandslash curled into a ball and his spikes popped most of the bubbles.
“Rapid Spin!” yelled Rich.
“Squirtle!”
Squirtle sucked himself into his shell, and began spinning at Sandslash. He hit Sandslash into a nearby boulder, and then Rich yelled, “Use Water-Gun!”
“Squitle-lurtle-lurtle-lurtle!”
Squirtle hit Sandslash hard and knocked him out. Then, Onix came onto the field, and used Iron Tail and flung Squirtle across the arena.
“Squirtle,” said Rich, “Are you okay?”
Squirtle was a little dazed, but not down yet.
“Alright,” said Rich, “Use Bubble!”
“Squirtle-lurtle!”
The attack hit Onix hard, but it didn’t do much.
“Onix,” said Brock, “Finish this with Rock Throw!”
Onix threw boulders at Squirtle, which KOed him.
“Squirtle,” said Rich, “Return…Max, it’s up to you.”
“Alright!” said Max, “Let’s do this Charmander!”
“Char-char-mander!”
“Onix,” said Brock, “Use Rock Throw!”
Onix went in for the super-effective hit, but Max called out, “Dodge and use Smokescreen!”
“Char!” yelled Charmander as he jumped out of the way of several boulders, then as he spewed smoke from his mouth, “MANDER!”
There was a heavy smoke. Onix was choking, but he was still up.
“Onix,” said Brock, “Use Sandstorm!”
Now, in addition to the thick smoke was a raging sandstorm.
“Iron Tail!” yelled Brock.
“Metal Claw!” yelled Max.
Of course, the trainers couldn’t see what was going on. There were two glowing lights coming from the strange storm on the field; Onix’s tail and Charmander’s claw.
They heard a loud collision as the lights contacted each other. They could tell the two Pokémon were in a struggle for power, and then the roof of the gym exploded!
“What’s going on?” asked Brock.
A giant claw came from a large helicopter above, and grabbed his Onix!
“Onix!” yelled Brock.
The claw retracted upwards, and Bulbasaur jumped from the sideline, wrapping his Vine Whip around the horn on Onix’s head. Then Squirtle came out, and using two more Vine Whips, Bulbasaur grabbed Charmander and Squirtle.

In the helicopter…
“Well,” said Bonnie, “Looks like a four-for-one deal.”
“Giovanni will be pleased,” said Clyde, “Not every day we get Pokémon that Oak raised.”
Then, the helicopter began shaking wildly. They looked out to see that there were Bullet Seeds, Embers, and Bubbles bombarding the helicopter. On top of that, Onix was using Flail.

On the ground…
“Furret!” yelled Max, “Take ‘em down with your Ice Beam!”
“Furrrrr-ET!”
Furret released an icy beam that froze the helicopter’s blades, sending it to the ground. It caused quite a shake in the ground, because of Onix.
“Alright!” said Rich.
Bonnie and Clyde came out, and sent out Magnemite and Voltorb.
“Spark!” yelled Bonnie.
“Magnet Bomb!” yelled Clyde.
“Ember!” yelled Max.
“Rapid Spin!” yelled Rich.
“VOLTORB!”
“Magna-magna-MITE!”
“CHAAAAAAARRRRRRR!”
“Squirtle!”
The attacks negated each other, and then Bonnie and Clyde both yelled, “Explosion!”
“Hold on!” Max called to his Pokémon.
The two Pokémon began to glow and then released a huge burst of energy that knocked Charmander and Squirtle down.
As the blast of energy continued to bombard them, they struggled to their feet. They both began to glow a bright white.
“What?” asked Max.
“What’s going on?” asked Rich.
“Your Pokémon!” exclaimed Brock, “They’re evolving!”
The blast of light dissipated, and standing tall were two Pokémon; Charmeleon and Wartortle!
“No way!” said Rich.
“They evolved to beat Team Rocket!” said Max, “You guys are the best!”
“Chaaarrrrrr!”
“Tortle!”
“Why do I have a bad feeling about this, Bonnie?” asked Clyde.
“Because,” said Bonnie, “We’re about to get beat.”
“CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!”
“TORRRRRRTLEEEEEE!”
Charmeleon used a powerful Flamethrower and Wartortle used Water Pulse. The Water Pulse hit Bonnie, Clyde, and their Pokémon while the Flamethrower hit the helicopter, making it explode and send Team Rocket blasting off into the horizon.
Max and Rich ran to their newly evolved Pokémon.
“Wow!” said Max, “You guys were awesome!”
“Char-meleon!”
“I’ll say they were,” said Brock as he approached them. He held out his hand. When he opened it, he was holding two Boulder Badges.
“But Brock,” said Max, “We never finished the match.”
“Well,” said Brock, “You guys impressed me today. I have no doubt you would’ve won.”
Max and Rich took the badges.
“One down!” said Rich.
“Seven to go!” Max finished.

RE: Pokémon Max's Story! Chapter Three in Post 22

Yeah, it was a quick evolution, but they won't evolve into Charizard and Blastoise for a very long time.

RE: Pokémon Max's Story! Chapter Three in Post 22

Chapter Four: To Mount Moon!

Date: 9/10/00

The gang spent a few days in Pewter City seeing the sights. Max was particularly fond of the museum, where they displayed many exhibits on fossil Pokémon.
So, after a few days, the gang decided to head out to Cerulean City. Brock said the quickest path was to go through Mount Moon.
They traveled on a dirt road towards the mountain.
“According to this,” said Rich, who’d picked up some travel guides in Pewter, “Mount Moon is famous for Clefairy and Moon Stones.”
“Clefairy is so cute!” said April.
“More like over hyped if you ask me,” said Max.
“I didn’t ask you, so there.”
“Stop arguing over a Pokémon’s appearance,” said Rich, “There’s a Pokémon Center right at the entrance to the tunnel leading through the mountain. By the time we get there, it will be dark. We can stay there for the night.”
“Sounds good,” said April, “I hate camping.”
“Girls,” Max muttered under his breath.
“Excuse me?”
“Nothing.”
“So!” said Rich, “When we get to Cerulean, I think we should go to the Contest Hall there. It’s going to be in three days, which should be when we arrive there.”
“Why can’t we just go for our gym battle?”
“Hey,” said April, “I went and watched your battle, would it kill you to watch my contest?”
“I guess not.”
The gang continued on for a few hours. The path became surrounded by trees on both sides, but it wasn’t too dark. They had another four hours until they got to the Pokémon Center, and their Pokémon, who they kept out, were getting hungry.
They set up a small fire and Rich began to cook while Max fed the Pokémon.
“So April,” said Max, “How many Pokémon do you need for a contest?”
“The one in Cerulean requires two,” she replied.
“Well, you better get catching soon!”
“I know, but I haven’t had the chance.”
Then, Rich began ordering attacks from his Wartortle!
“Water-Gun that thing!” he called out.
“Rich?” asked Max, “What are you doing?”
Max and April watched as Rich’s Wartortle chased a Rattata.
“You’ve got to be kidding me…” said Max.
“It’s so cute!” yelled April.
“This coming from the girl who’s afraid of Bug-Types…”
“I’m going to catch him!”
“War-TORTLE!” Wartortle said with attitude. He walked up to April and gestured for her to proceed.
“Go Bulbasaur!” she yelled.
“Bulb-ba!”
“Ratta!”
“Alright Bulbasaur,” said April, “Use Bullet Seed!”
“Bulb-basaur!”
Bulbasaur shot a Bullet Seed at Rattata, who quickly dodged and tackled Bulbasaur.
“It knows Quick Attack!” said Max.
Rattata went for another Quick Attack, but April yelled, “Vine Whip!”
Bulbasaur snatched Rattata in mid-attack, and then with the purple Pokémon restrained, April ordered, “Bullet Seed!”
“SAAAAUUUURRR!”
Bulbasaur blasted Rattata with Bullet Seed and KOed him!
“PokéBall, go!” yelled April as she threw a PokéBall from her hand.
The ball sucked Rattata in with a red beam of light. It wiggled around for a few seconds and then pinged, confirming a successful capture.
“I caught him!” April exclaimed.
“Great,” said Rich, “A rodent.”
“Hey,” said April, “Your Pichu is a rodent and I’m not complaining.”
Rich opened his mouth to say something, then realized she was right, and continued with his cooking.

After lunch, the gang continued towards Mount Moon. It was getting very late, and then, in the distance, they saw some lights.
“That must be the Pokémon Center,” said April.
“Finally,” said Max.
“Yeah,” said Rich, “I’m ready to call it quits for the day.”
They returned their Pokémon, who were practically falling asleep walking, and then made their way to the Center.
As they approached, people came out of nowhere and rushed into the Pokémon Center, knocking Max down.
Rich grabbed Max by the hand and help him up.
“What was that all about?” asked Max as he brushed himself off.
“I don’t know,” said April, “But whatever it is, it’s coming right at us!”
They saw a dark silhouette racing towards them.
“I really don’t want to stay and find out,” said Rich, “Let’s get inside NOW!”
The gang made no hesitation. As the doors closed behind them, the thing that was chasing them slammed into the door. It was a little phased, and ran off.
Joy came up to them and said, “Are you kids alright?”
“Fine,” said April, a little shaken.
“What was that?” asked Max.
“That’s a Nidorino who’s been terrorizing travelers lately,” replied Joy, “He’s got a quick temper, and seems to want to be the best. Apparently, by showing he’s dominate, he’s showing he is the best.”
“Sounds like fun,” said Rich.
“The worst part is, he won’t let anyone through to Mount Moon.”
The gang got a couple of rooms; one for Max and Rich, the other for April. Max and Rich were laying in their beds, and Max said, “Can you sleep?”
“Don’t even think about it,” said Rich.
Max sat up and said, “Rich, you know I’ve always wanted a Nidoking, and this is my big chance!”
“The thing is an angry beast, you expect him to listen if you manage to catch him?”
“That’s half the challenge! I mean if I can get him to listen, imagine what kind of powerhouse I’ll have! You can’t change my mind.”
“Tell me something new for once…go to bed.”

Date: 9/11/00

The gang was sitting down to breakfast at the Center, and Max had just told April his plans.
“You are going to WHAT?” she exclaimed.
“I’m going to catch that Nidorino!” repeated Max.
“I heard you the first time! Are you insane? That thing nearly killed us last night!”
“It’s pointless,” said Rich, “When Max’s mind is set on something, there’s no turning it off.”
April sighed, and as Max and Charmeleon finished breakfast, Max said, “Ready Charmeleon?”
“Chaaarrrr!”
“Let’s go!”
Max and Charmeleon raced out the door, and Rich and April chased after them.
It was still early, and the Nidorino was sleeping outside the entrance to Mount Moon.
“He’s asleep,” said Max as his friends caught up, “Use Flamethrower!”
“CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!”
Charmeleon blasted Nidorino with flames, and it woke the angry Pokémon.
“RIIIIIIINO!”
The Nidorino charged at Max, and Charmeleon nailed him in the face with Metal Claw.
“Alright!” said Max.
However, this only angered Nidorino further. A purple ooze began to secrete from the tip of his horn, and he began to again charge Charmeleon.
“Max!” said Rich, “He’s using Poison Jab!”
“Charmeleon,” said Max, “Use Flamethrower on the ground!”
“CHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!”
Charmeleon blasted flames into the ground that launched him into the air. Nidorino ran through the flames, burning him. Then, while Charmeleon was still airborne, his mouth began to heat up and his teeth lit on fire!
“What move is that?” asked April.
“That is Fire Fang!” exclaimed Max in excitement.
Charmeleon came flying down and sunk his teeth into Nidorino’s thick hide.
Nidorino was hurt, but not down. Then, as Charmeleon stood up, he staggered.
“Charmeleon?” asked Max.
“He’s Poisoned, Max!” yelled Rich, “Remember Nidorino’s ability?”
“Poison Point…”
“You gotta finish this battle quickly! Charmeleon can’t resist the effects very long!”
“Right! Charmeleon, we’re going to have to attack from a distance!”
“Char!”
Charmeleon was not feeling well, but he was determined to win this match.
“Use Flamethrower!”
“CHAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!”
Nidorino dodged the move, but staggered from his burn. He shook off the pain and then began trying to ram his horn into Charmeleon; he was using Fury Attack.
“Charmeleon,” said Max, “Use Ember to blind him!”
Charmeleon blasted embers into Nidorino’s eyes. Nidorino was blinded, and couldn’t see anything.
“Go over by that tree!” yelled Max pointing to a tree.
Charmeleon ran to the tree, and then Max yelled, “Taunt him!”
“Char!”
Nidorino tuned his head from where he heard Charmeleon was.
“Char char MEEEEELEEEEON!”
“RIIIIIN!!!!”
Nidorino charged blindly. Charmeleon had said something insulting, though none of the trainers knew what he said.
“Wait until the last second and dodge!” yelled Max.
Just inches from getting rammed by Nidorino, Charmeleon jumped and Nidorino slammed into the tree, KOing himself.
“PokéBall,” said Max, “Go!”
He released the PokéBall from his hand, and the ball sucked Nidorino inside. After shaking for several seconds, it pinged, confirming the capture.
“Yes!” exclaimed Max. but his celebration was short lived, as Charmeleon fell over.
“Charmeleon!” Max yelled in fright. He ran to his Pokémon and hoisted him onto his back. He ran back to the Pokémon Center, and his friends followed behind him.

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: Return to Reality! Chapter 5 is up. BIG TWIST

Chapter Five: The Master Returns!

Date: 9/13/00

April had been training in secret for days. She didn’t want either Max or Rich to see her performance until the actual contest.
They had gotten into Cerulean the night before. Max had picked up some Moon Stones while in Mount Moon. April had gone to bed as soon as they arrived in Cerulean as to not be tired for her contest in the morning.
She had woke up and got dressed. She was wearing a green dress and heels, and had her two Pokémon walking alongside her.
Max and Rich walked out of their rooms at the Center in their pajamas with all their Pokémon out, except Nidorino, and all six of them were half asleep.
“You guys!” yelled April, “My show is in ten minutes! And where’s Nidorino?”
Max held up his PokéBall, and it was shaking violently.
“Even being captured,” said Max, “And even being in an inanimate state is ticking him off.”
“Max caught one angry Pokémon,” said Rich.
“Get dressed and meet me at the Contest Hall!” yelled April, uninterested in their excuses.
“Charrrr…”

Max and Rich were running to the Contest Hall, and as they entered, they saw the stands were packed. However, they managed to find some empty seats up front.
Pichu sat on Rich’s head while Furret curled up on Max’s lap.
“Sure those two can handle it?” asked Rich.

Outside…

Charmeleon was clamping his claws around Nidorino’s PokéBall. It was going wild now, and Charmeleon flailing about, barely keeping it closed.
“Chaar-rar-rar-rar!” exclaimed Charmeleon as he flopped on the ground. Wartortle chased after him, and then the PokéBall got away from Charmeleon.
“Char!”
“Wartortle!”
The PokéBall burst open and Nidorino came out.

Inside…

“They’ll be fine,” said Max, “We’ve known those two since they were hatched, what could possibly go wrong?”
A woman walked onto the brightly lit stage, and she was holding a microphone. She held it to her mouth, and said, “Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Today, you will see some amazing performers, who with their Pokémon aspire to make their way to the Kanto Grand Festival!
“In this contest, there will be two rounds: The first round the trainer must use two Pokémon to put on a dazzling performance. The second round will be a battle in which the trainers will be judged not only on battle technique, but style as well. Every contest in Kanto gives two ribbons per contest.
“So without further delay, let’s introduce our first contestant, Jake!”
Jake, April’s apparent rival, came onto the stage.
“Seel, Ivysaur, go!”
“Seel!”
“Saur!”
“Ivysaur, use Razor Leaf!”
“Saur!”
Ivysaur flung many leaves into the air, and then Jake yelled, “Use Aurora Beam!”
“Seel!”
Seel froze the leaves, and then Jake finished by saying, “Bullet Seed!”
“Saur!”
Ivysaur blasted the frozen leaves which shattered and caused icy crystals to form in the air that glittered brilliantly.

Backstage, April was watching him on a television monitor backstage. She got nervous because she was next. Then, Jake came backstage, and said, “Good luck with your baby and you rodent.”

In the arena, the announcer said, “And now, for our forth contestant, April!”
April came out with Rattata and Bulbasaur, and Max and Rich cheered her on. Suddenly, Max passed out!
Rich yelled, “We need a doctor!”
April rushed to the stands. She and Rich knelt beside Max. Rich gently grabbed Max’s head and said, “Talk to me, Max!”

Max woke up. He was in a white room. It smelled very sterile; he was in a hospital.
He looked around and saw that his parents and stepfather were sitting in the room with him.
“What,” said Max, “What’s going on?”
“I don’t know,” said Grant as he walked to his son.
“Dad, where are my friends?”
“I had them sent home,” said Chris, “They were in a great panic. I thought it’d be best if they were with their parents.”
“And where are my Pokémon?”
“Right here,” said Grant. He pulled three PokéBalls out of his coat.
A doctor came into the room.
“Mr. Shade,” he said, “I need to speak with you alone for a moment.”
Grant said, “I’ll be right back, Max,” and left with the doctor.
Outside the room, Grant and the doctor were talking about the situation.
“Grant,” said the doctor, “You come from a long line of time-travelers, correct?”
“Yes,” said Grant, “As the Pokémon Master. We travel alongside Celebi or Dialga to prevent great catastrophes in the past.”
“Grant, I’ve just gotten off the phone with the world’s top scientists who have spent lifetimes researching the time-space continuum. When I explained to them that parts of Max’s body are shutting down, and then disappearing…they said this may be a result of all the changes to the past your family has made.”
“But that’s impossible, we’ve been doing this for centuries…since Dialga met the first human being.”
“Yes, but in recent years, these scientists have noticed there are some things in our timeline that don’t add up. We have all read about your son in text books. We know in the future he will take your place and save the Ruins of Alph in the Johto region. But, according to these texts, Max supposedly left the sign of the masters on the ruins. But, they have found not even the slightest trace of these marks. They mysteriously disappeared. And the list of these strange anomalies goes on and on.
“Cut the science and get to the point!” Grant exclaimed outside of his mild-mannered self.
“The scientists say it’s to complex to explain over the phone. They are in jet planes right now to come here and talk to you personally.”

Within twenty minutes, a scientist arrived at the hospital and sat down with Max’s three parents.
“Mr. and Mrs. Pesos, Mr. Shade,” he greeted them, “My name is Professor Kane of the Orre Region.”
“What’s going on with my son, Kane?” demanded Grant.
“Grant,” said Lisa, “Calm down.”
“It’s alright,” said Kane, “I understand your frustrations. Here’s what is happening. I’ve spent years researching things that don’t add up. I could sit here and explain it all, but instead I’m getting to the point. At some point in time; it’s hard to tell when; your son was the Pokémon Master. It was in the past, but at the same time, it was in the future as well. What happened according to our research is one of the time-traveling Pokémon gave him an offer to go back and re-live his life without war. In this alternate future, Max led a life of war and struggle. We believe it actually began with Chris’ resentment towards the Shades.”
“That’s crazy,” said Chris, “I love Max like my own son. I’d do anything for him.”
“That’s my point. This offer was to relive his life the way a child should live his life. But, something unexpected happened. When Max arrived, the doctors went through all his belongings and found a note. The note was sent to me using a Ninjask, the fastest Pokémon, and I analyzed it. The paper it was on is from a tree that only grows in Agate Village.”
“So what?” asked Grant.
“The trees of Agate have never been cut down…ever. We believe in this alternate future, this note was given to him and somehow traveled back to our time with him and is ripping our timeline apart.”
“What’s going to happen to him?” asked Lisa.
“We don’t know…”
Grant stood up and flung his chair across the room.
Suddenly, a boy began screaming, “Mom! Dad! Chris!”
The parents ran to Max, and he was being sucked into a portal of some kind!”
“No!” yelled Grant. But y the time he reached the portal, Max was sucked in, and the portal vanished.

Date: 2/26/2010…Max’s twentieth birthday.

The room was dark and cluttered. Dozens of computers flashed thousands of lines of code across them every minute. A seventeen year old boy with red hair and glasses was racing between keyboards typing in orders.
“The portal is appearing!” exclaimed a girl with dark hair. She was about eighteen.
Then, from the portal which appeared over a cot came a twenty year old boy. He was in blue jeans, a white t-shirt, black hiking boots, black, fingerless gloves, and a black cape with metallic blue hair.
He fell onto the cot and the girl took a defibrillator and the boy took out a switchblade and tore a hole in the other boy’s shirt. The girl put the conductors on the boy’s chest and yelled, “Clear!”
The other boy slammed a nearby button and electricity ran through the other’s body.
The boy shot up and screamed in pain from being revived from the dead.
“Welcome back,” said the girl, “Max.”

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: Return of the Master! Chapter 5 is up. BIG TWIST

Ahhhh Max is in the future... again!

Im glad you decided to write about max when he was younger. I wonder who the girl is (not really) lol

Of course MAx is in the future! I couldn't STAND not having my cast in full! But, wait until you find out who Max's Rival is!

wow! this story is amazing! you truly are a writing master! Could you look at mine, i need a master's constructive criticism

No problem. I'll look at it now.

Chapter Six: Back To Reality!

“Ricky?” said Max, “Shadow?”
“Max,” said Ricky, “Glad to see you again.”
Shadow hugged him, and said, “We’ve got a lot to tell you.”

Ricky sat Max down, and began to explain.
“It all started like this,” said Ricky, “When the universe was created, there were two timelines. Each timeline was completed separated from each other, and they had nothing to do with each other.
“But, twenty years ago today, someone discovered the other timeline. See, in the timeline you remember, you were the good guy, the hero. But that isn’t who you were supposed to be. The Max of that timeline was supposed to be evil to balance the good. The Max in our timeline was supposed to be good to balance out the evil.
“But, when that person discovered the alternate timeline, he discovered the major difference was between the good and evil Max. So, he kidnapped Jirachi and switched you two around when you were ten. Up to that point in your lives, they had gone exactly the same. But after that, your personalities split. And with you being switched, that is why in your life, good always prevailed.”
“And here?” asked Max.
“Pure evil. And our greatest enemy is you,” said Shadow, “We’ve been searching for years for a way to return you to your rightful timeline.”
“So, we’ve actually never really met?”
“Nope,” said Ricky, “I could go into it, but temporal paradoxes are very complex.”
“Yeah, I know. And what’s with my memory? I mean, I remember the wars, but the last thing I remember is being ten years old and watching April in a contest.”
“More temporal paradoxes.”
“Great.”
Then, a girl with long, light brown hair wearing earth tones came into the room.
“I just got a message from,” she began, and then when she saw Max, her voice trailed off, “from…Paul……he………”
“Breath,” said Ricky.
April breathed in a quick breath of air and then ran to Max and hugged him.
“April,” said Max, “How are you?”
She let go and said, “I’m pretty good. It’s nice to see you…the good you…”
Max then remembered that he didn’t have his Pokémon!
“Ricky!” he exclaimed, “Where are my Pokémon?”
“Check this out,” said Ricky. He rolled his chair to a device on the other side of the room. Then, he pushed a button and a small hatch opened, revealing six metallic PokéBalls.
“Within what would’ve been the next year of your travels,” Ricky continued, “You would’ve caught a Treecko, Cubone, Elekid, Eevee, and Lairon. Somehow, your bond with your Pokémon is so strong, they came with you.”
“What about Charmeleon, Furret, and Nidorino?” asked Max.
“Rich has Furret and Nidoking,” said April.
“Nidoking?”
“Well,” said Shadow, “Rich took them to protect them. Then, Nidoking found a Moon Stone and evolved himself to protect Furret.”
“Glad to see the new Nidoking still outgrows his anger issues.”
“Yeah,” said Ricky, “As for Charmeleon, he’s right here,” Ricky walked to Max and handed him a metallic red Master Ball with a “C” carved into it.
Max took it and then felt for his neck. He felt the chain and the clasp, then locked Charmeleon into place.
“So,” said Max, “Where are we?”
“The old Cipher Research Lab,” said Ricky, “They abandoned it years ago when Nightshade took over.”
“Who’s Nightshade? I mean, I used that alias in one of my lives, but who’s the copycat?”
“You are Nightshade.”
“Yes, I just established that.”
“No! Your evil counterpart took the name Nightshade. Very few people even know that his real name is Max. Anyways, I’d love to catch you up on the whole thing, but I can’t. April, what did Paul say?”
“He said that Crash should arrive in a few days with Jay,” said April.
“What about him and the others?”
“They are planning an attack as soon as the opportunity arises.”
“Good. Now then, who wants cake?”
Max looked puzzled, and said, “Cake?”
“It’s your twentieth birthday!”
“God I hate time travel.”

The four friends went into a small kitchen, and Ricky pulled a cake out of the refrigerator.
Shadow cut it, and Max said, “Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.”
“Your favorite,” said April.
“Glad someone remembers.”
As they ate, Ricky explained a lot of the current situation to Max.
“So in short,” said Ricky, “The only big difference was that you were good in one timeline and evil in the other…you are literally the line that separates good and evil.”
“Why do I have to be THAT guy?” Max asked.
Suddenly, a Jolteon ran into the room.
“Jolt jolt jolt!”
“What is it, Jolteon?” Shadow asked her Pokémon.
Jolteon ran out the kitchen and the gang followed. Jolteon led them outside into the desert. He looked up into the sky and began barking, “Jolt jolt jolt!”
“Oh my Arceus…” said Ricky.
A giant airship of some kind in the shape of a giant Charizard flew through the air.
“It’s him,” said April.
“Who?” asked Max.
“Nightshade,” said Shadow.

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: Return of the Master! Chapter 6 is up. BIG TWIST

wow! cant wait to see what happenes next!
and, sorry for getting your last story locked

I'd say this is the best story yet. It has me a bit confused, but I'm enjoying it for that reason.

Oliv, no worries, I'm the one who reported the post. I knew it'd get locked. And Nercinator, this is MEANT to confuse people....especially you....more than anyone....cuz you are part of the orignal cast....and as always, MPM is picking on ya.

Back