If you had a choice, where would you live?

Would you emigrate from where you live now?

• Total voters
Italy, been there over 20 times on holiday and it just keeps amazing me.
Not in a big city there though.

If I know Japanese. Japan.

If I don't. New York.

If I had to choose on the west coast. Sacramento or San Francisco.

I would go to Spain. Amazing countryside and most delicious food are the main reasons.

If not I would move to China or Japan.

I warn all of you that want to move to California: people living there are taxed to death. I should know. Antarctica. No taxes there, and the weather is always cool... Lol

Why do most people always choose somewhere on a coast!?
I live in Wisconsin, 4 equal seasons, all different kinds of temperatures and weather. I would have to say it is the best place to live, also there are so many different cultures here too. I love Wisconsin because I am an outdoorsman and there is just so much space or travel to some places and it's the city. I would just love to stay here and I plan on it after college. Plus, Wisconsin is home to some really good TCG players.

SUB - ZERO said:
Why do most people always choose somewhere on a coast!?
I live in Wisconsin, 4 equal seasons, all different kinds of temperatures and weather. I would have to say it is the best place to live, also there are so many different cultures here too. I love Wisconsin because I am an outdoorsman and there is just so much space or travel to some places and it's the city. I would just love to stay here and I plan on it after college. Plus, Wisconsin is home to some really good TCG players.

Like me :p

I love WI, there is no other place I would want to live.

Humm.. I'd have to say Looe, because of the sea and stuff there scince the sea is a hour away from where I live and it would be nice to see the sea from your bedroom window. ^_^

Japan... maybe China anyway somewhere with a warm climate, anything is better than here (the Netherlands, too cold in winter:()

To Japan and the awesome Pokemon shops!
Other than that reason, I like where I live.

So many people are saying Japan. xD
Sure, it would be a nice place to live, but at most, I'll probably go there for a visit when I'm older.

Nah, I think I'll stick to Scotland.. probably not too far away from where I am. I'd think I want somewhere in the countryside, but with easy access to a city.

I'd love to live by the seaside. <3

I think I might want to change my answer to Germany. FREE health care.

I would take Japan, but it would also be nice to live in Venice, Italy. Taking a boat ride through the small water canals throughout the city. That would defenitely be a vacation of mine, because my heritage is Italian. I do like where I live though; Michigan is great state and it still can get pretty warm up here. :)

- Luigi

Am I the only one who actually likes where I live. Small town, but it's really nice. The town is called a / n... Dang, stupid liquid computer paper :p

No one has said Kansas. >=[ No, just kidding. Kansas is horrible...no entertainment, too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and it's in the heart of Tornado Alley.

Anyway, I'd probably move to either Florida (I love the heat better than the cold, unlike Xous.) or even Australia, if even to leave the declining state of the US.

I like living in Florida, but I'd prefer somewhere in Florida where there's more to do.

Back