Pokemon If ash and the others became pokemon

Hyperion64

Aspiring Trainer
What would it be like if there was a mystery dungeon season on the anime series where ash and everyone else were the pokemon? Here is what I think they should be

Ash-tsutaaja
Iris-ledyba
Dento-bagon
Brock-chimchar
Dawn-larvitar
May-riolu
Tracy-machop
Paul-electrike
Barry-sneasel
Gary-magby

Those are my ideas. What are yours?

This is NEVER going to happen. The only thing that could, is they would make a series about Pikachu and his adventures with all his Pokemon friends.

I don't think he's saying it would happen, he's just talking about if it did.

I'd think Gary would be something more aggressive. Murkrow maybe? He's got the hair for it.

Lol at Gary having murkrow hair, but I was thinking about saving that for team rocket (James would be a murkrow and Jesse would be munchlax. Meowth would be freaked out).

Jessie loves her looks way too much to be a Munchlax. Didn't she think Smoochum was really cute in those one episodes?

I guess I could see James as a Murkrow though.

I don't want them being the same as pokemon that already exist in the anime. Otherwise dento would be a kibago.

Yeah, just cause Dawn has a Piplup doesn't necessarily mean it's her favorite Pokemon.

I think Dawn'd be a Skitty maybe. I could see that.

Oh, right. I forgot misty. She would be a mawile. And while I'm here, let me say that some of my ideas were bad (and skitty was one of those) and thus changed. Paul was originally a beldum and may was a chikorita, but I changed those. I plan to make a fanfic about this but I don't know the best approach to it. Any suggestions?

If you were gonna write a fanfic you should probably just follow the Mystery Dungeon storyline right?

Here's the problem: I plan to have my fanfic involve a three-way war for the pokemon world. The humans would be divided between sides (I.e. Ash would be on team a, Paul would be on team b and dawn on team c). I'm not sure if the md storyline would work for that.

Christopher, you must be insane.

I've created a list of all the major pokemon in my fanfic. Their divided by team (note: I'm not telling you if the pokemon are human or just pokemon)

Team a
Tsutarja
Riolu
Ledyba
Bagon
Pikachu
Sneasel
Chimchar
Garchomp
Blaziken
Wargle
Nidoqueen