• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

*** icman92 - UPDATE 1-6-09: email this person if you had a trade with them. ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have banned icman92 from the trading corner for ripping. If you were involved in a trade with this person, please contact me via PM. I probably have information on your trade already, but if I don't I will request it.

UPDATE 1-5-10: Just got ahold of icman92 via email. Please hold off on further action for now. He seems intent on fixing any problems, so hopefully he will set all of his deals straight.. I recommend PMing or emailing him and seeing what he plans to do about your deal.

UPDATE 1-6-10: Anyone who had a trade with icman92, please email him at [email protected], he says he's not able to come back to trade because of only having internet on his phone now. He wants to make things right in email. I would not recommend sending cards to him though. Please let me know if you do end up getting your cards or not so I can report back to the rest of our trading community.

NOTE: Heatran1991 has been banned from trading as well, this is an alt. for icman92.

Thanks.

- Shining Raikou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back