~Ice princess...Frolass~

shadow_bind

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry I'm not here often, I'm not sure if people actually enjoy viewing fake cards:

I forecast snow

If you wish to see the full size picture, just follow this link.

And now, let me yap a little about this card: I've changed its Pokedex description a bit to fit its abilities, but I'm not sure if people actually would use the discard effect of Winter Shroud (that's where your comments come in!) It's sorta meant to be an annoying Pokemon rather than a heavy-hitter, hence the disruptive moves.

TRIVIA: I'm a sucker for quirky stuff, so can you spot a pretty obvious reference to an older card I made in this card? First one to guess it correctly gets, uh... a virtual back on the back from me! (Hint: The reference appears on a rare card illustrated by Ken Sugimori)

Got any comments and crits? I'd love to hear them!

P.S. Thanks to cascade for the blanks :)

WOW THIS IS REALLY GOOD! Ya i dont know if it would use the discard effect but i always thought frolass would be a hard hitter but it turns out its not. I dont know i do see something in it that ive seen before but i just cant make it out.

*GAPES AND DROOLS WITH MOUTH OPEN* HOLY COW! THAT IS...AWESOME! I just wish you actually made the design too. Then I would force you to be in my drawing shop. Anyways, when I first looked at it, I thought it was a REAL card, but you made it. *DROOLS AGAIN* It is AWESOME...again.

You should start doing more maybe u could make a card line and then open up a shop. Wow i think i just jumped ahead of everyone here but ur amazing at this!! MAKE MORE!!

It's good to see a quality fake again. Excellent work. I'd use the discard effect if it was imperative I survive another turn, or if the opponent used a "During your next turn, attack X has effect Y" move.

oh my god that is so cool! best fake card i have ever seen! it would go well with the Mysterious treasures glaile. both get rid of trainers. cool lass refrence.

Good job on the fake card. Do you know who actually drew that pic?
The actual card is OK. I would probably play a 1-1 tech in my deck. Most likely with Blissey.

Magicmew said:
Reference to Lass, from Base Set.

Cool card.
That's right! *pats you on the back*

abaxter94 said:
Good job on the fake card. Do you know who actually drew that pic?
The actual card is OK. I would probably play a 1-1 tech in my deck. Most likely with Blissey.
I drew the pic. Just check out my deviantart account here.

Thanks once again for your useful comments and crits :D!

WhAt! You drew that! Man! I am a pretty good drawer, but that, that jsut blows my mind out. How old are you anyways? Because you might have had a lot of time in the Art department.

How did you draw it? It looks computor annimated. I guess I'm asking on which program you drew it on.
PS- how long did it take?

Continue your work. You are one of the only quality fakers left. Love it. Mesmorised by the drawing. I cant believe you did that o_O

Back