Ruling i wonder...

Its a possibility, but probably out of the question until POP releases all DP pokemon. And I would assume a Team Galactic set would come before that.

Naki Feralkin said:
Its a possibility, but probably out of the question until POP releases all DP pokemon. And I would assume a Team Galactic set would come before that.
I like the team galactic suporters but o never think in a complet tG set .
May be on a future can be Team galactic engine .

Classic series had Rockets/Dark pokemon as their new thing. That came back.
Neo series had Light pokemon. That stopped after 1 set.
E-Series had Crystal pokemon. Just a nice addition but nothing special.
Ex series had Deltas. Few sets but likely stopped now.
DP is likely to get something new. Whatever it is we will not know.

JMcCloud said:
Classic series had Rockets/Dark pokemon as their new thing. That came back.
Neo series had Light pokemon. That stopped after 1 set.
E-Series had Crystal pokemon. Just a nice addition but nothing special.
Ex series had Deltas. Few sets but likely stopped now.
DP is likely to get something new. Whatever it is we will not know.
You forget Shinning Pokemon. Neo 3+4 had them and they restarted with Pokemon* Star which came back in TRR and took a break in Emerald and restarted with Unseen Forces. I'm pretty sure Crystal Types we're also considered Shinning Pokemon

Oh the old crystal types I remember them such weird attacks, I still have my crystal type Kingdra

I have so many deltas!!

c-m: It would be a shame if you didn't, but this has nothing to do with the topic and is therefor spam, please don't spam.

Delta pokemon were a spin off of the Holon series. Unless they decide to go with another science scenter (that was the story behind the delta pokemon) then they probably won't make another delta set.

Delta pokemon cards will never come out again! DF was the last set to be delta, it was even announced! So next format delta will be a thing of the past!

maybe there will be a poke power: Once during your turn, you may treat this pokemon as a delta pokemon until the end of your turn

tc19930815 said:
maybe there will be a poke power: Once during your turn, you may treat this pokemon as a delta pokemon until the end of your turn

I hope not, Delta's kind of bother me, and I'd like to see them go extinct. I first saw them when I was getting back into the game and I thought I'd bought a deck of bootleg cards (I did, but it turns out that the Fighting/Steel type Blastoise I got was a counterfeit of a real card. It still blows my mind.)

Back