I Was A Bit Too Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

grasspokemonmaster

Aspiring Trainer
OK, I was playing 1 hour ago 3 games of Pokemon and Electivire FB LV. X appeared in my hand right at the start of the game each time. How lucky was that?

RE: Electivire FB LV. X

That is probably the worst way to shuffle. Does your opponent cut the deck?

Here just start this way. Put two stacks next to each other and shuffle them into each other by running your fingers up the sides. Just like poker.

Power Swing said:
Here just start this way. Put two stacks next to each other and shuffle them into each other by running your fingers up the sides. Just like poker.

FYI, Vire X ended up as 4th from top in my deck all the time.

Ok then you just cut the deck by thirds for a couple of times. Also make six piles and putt random cards in each on without looking.

Power Swing said:
Ok then you just cut the deck by thirds for a couple of times. Also make six piles and putt random cards in each on without looking.

I tried that once but it isn't that good. I always get Vire X in my hand and my opponent always gets Char X, Yanmega, Dewgong and Camerupt.

I won with Medicham, Venusaur, Rhyperior and as mentioned, Vire FB X.

My opponent won with Yanmega, Dewgong, Camerupt and Char G X.

grasspokemonmaster said:
I won with Medicham, Venusaur, Rhyperior and as mentioned, Vire FB X.

My opponent won with Yanmega, Dewgong, Camerupt and Char G X.

what decks were you both running? 0.o

Well, criticizing about shuffling doesn't really help. It's a matter of luck I suppose. But if you are using sleeves, a good way to shuffle is to stick the bottom corners with the bottom corners. I shuffle like that a lot.

Yeah, I guess Halloween is just everyone's lucky day:p

Okay, no more flame war.....this thread has no discussion value, and criticizing people is making things even worse.

*Locked*

-Black Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back