I want your signed cards!!! Updated with Pictures!!!

Do you like the idea of my thread and did you send me a card?

• Total voters
RE: Send me your signed cards.

dmaster said:
With our Usernames or real names? lol I might send a Gyarados but it's sad that I would be parting with one...

dmaster out.
Do you mind sending me one too

0_o Anyone who wants one just PM me. I don't want this thread to get bogged down talking about me.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
0_o Anyone who wants one just PM me. I don't want this thread to get bogged down talking about me.

dmaster out.

Yea thanks. And I definately want one.

You can't use marked cards at all. There is a kid in my area who doesn't play much anymore but he is the son of a well known player/official in the Pokemon community (out of respect I will not give names), anyway, this kid went to nationals some time ago with an entire deck of cards that had been drawn on. The judges got upset and DQ'd him for this and it was decided that marked cards would become illegal.

Anyway, if you send me an address OP I will send you a signed card if you will send me one as well.

Alex(charm)ander said:
You can't use marked cards at all. There is a kid in my area who doesn't play much anymore but he is the son of a well known player/official in the Pokemon community (out of respect I will not give names), anyway, this kid went to nationals some time ago with an entire deck of cards that had been drawn on. The judges got upset and DQ'd him for this and it was decided that marked cards would become illegal.

Anyway, if you send me an address OP I will send you a signed card if you will send me one as well.

Ok my address is on the first post and I will send you a signed of my favorite card back if you send me an address via. PM.

Ok I have already received one card and I hope to have many more on their way.

RE: I wan't signed cards!

C'mon I need your signatures I will send you the card to sign if you will just tell me what one to send and give me your address.

Tsuguyoshi Yamato signed Steelix ex.

$20 shipped.

get at me, trainer.

Mew Jadester said:
Tsuguyoshi Yamato signed Steelix ex.

$20 shipped.

get at me, trainer.

No I dont want things like that I want cards signed by just regular cards signed by players all around the world. I would like to get one signed by you and you can tell any fo your freinds to send me one to and as soon as I get your signed cards I will add your name to the list.

Ok I got some of the cards in the mail.

Back