I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I bought another single pack, and what do you know. I hit another Lv X (Empoleon). I should stop buying for a couple of weeks. My luck usually runs in waves, and this one must surely be near it's end.

I bought the 3 starter tins. In them I got:

Snivy:

Lost World
Fire Energy Reverse
DCL Bottom

Tepig:

Zapdos Reprint

Oshawott:

Shiny Kyogre
Gengar Prime!!

Meltdown struck again a couple of nights ago. In four packs, he landed a Rayquaza SL10 from Call of Legends.

EDIT: Another three pack for Meltdown, another hit. The guy is just lucky. Today it was a Flygon Lv X

I bought an Oshawott tin and pulled Blaziken FB LV X and Machamp Prime from the packs.

3x Starter Tins:

2x Lost World
1x Absol G LV.X
2x Pachirisu
1x Fighting Energy CoL RH
1x Shiny Groudon
1x Garchomp C NH
1x Garchomp C RH
1x Junk Arm

Funny story: a kid won 3 packs from a tourney at my league today. I joked that if he chose SV and let me open a pack, I'd pull a LV.X, since Supreme Victors is my and my sister's forte. Case in point: I pulled Absol G LV.X from the SV pack in Tepig tin; my sister pulled Garchomp C RH and NH from the other 2 SV Packs (not bad, but better than avg). Look back at my previous posts in this thread for more gg pulls from SV.

I didn't expect him to choose SV, but he did. I didn't expect him to let me open a pack, but he did! Then I pulled Charizard G LV.X.

I'm not even surprised at these SV pulls anymore. = \

I bought the Lapras 3-Pack Blister and Pulled in:
PL: Palkia G and RH Bastiodon
UD: Umbreon Prime (Which I traded for a Machamp Prime. LOL N00bs)and a Honchkrow (#16)
UD: Weavile
I also bought a TR pack at my League and pulled Magnezone Prime! I love my league!

Bought 3 Call of Legends packs and got Kyogre, Leafeon, Magmortar, Mr. Mime and Tangrowth. Decent cards but gosh(!), I really hate Kyogre!

I pulled a shiny lugia from a call of legends pack I got on my lunch hour :>

My buddy Psyphoon just pulled a Snorlax Lv. X from a Metagross Promo 3 pack.

Our luck just doesn't end. So far in the past few days we have pulled a total of nearly $500 worth of rare cards while only spending like $65...This is friggin nuts.

Thanks, man. I was pretty surprised to see it come out of my first pack from the triple. Definitely off to a flying start.

I just bought the Tepig and Snivy tins today at my local Target. Pulled Mew Prime, Pachirisu (Self-Generation), Moltres Reprint, and a Lost World. Nice, huh?

I'm not sure what I pulled, actually.. I bought a couple of three-packs and a two pack w/ two promos at Wal Mart. One of the promos is a blank front that is nothing but a solid "glass holo" effect. What do I have here?

^

You sir, have pulled yourself a misprint. TPCI made a mistake in printing, making a holo paper only card. Very rare (I want it).

Out of 3 COL:

Hitmontop Holo
Houndoom Holo
Leafeon Holo
Lost world

Holo in each pack :D

Wow, that's amazing! Shoot me a PM or something. I will put together a ref thread as per Pokebeach rules if you're interested in the card. I'm not sure what it's worth, so I'll rely on you to make a fair deal with me. :D

Oh yah, my sister's Oshawott Tin Promo's weirdly misprinted...the back is misaligned, with much of the blue border being on the left. The front is fine though o_O So from the back, it looks like it was miscut, but from the front, it looks fine. Wasn't exactly a pull, but I thought it was pretty neat from a tin.

Ok so to add to the mystery of the pulls me and Psyphoon have been making, I got a 60/111 Reverse "Glass Holo" Flareon Elite 4 card. Its a normal rarity card but the entire card other than the pic is a glass holo effect.

Anyone know what this is, if its a misprint, or a promo of some sort. I pulled it from a two pack promo at Target. But was under the impression that reverse holos were normally just a standard effect.

Nevermind, just found it as a promo card.

Continuing my luck with Blister Packs, I bought a RR/MD Blister Pack and a Meganium Tin. The packs I got were 1 MD, 2 RR, 1 LA, 1 PL, and 2 HS. This is what I pulled:

1 Infenape E4 LV.X
1 Shiny Swablu
1 Rev Holo PONT
1 PONT
1 Pokemon Collector
1 Chatot MD

All I can say is that this blister pack luck is getting sorta creepy lmao (*cough* Porygon X, Leafeon X, Infernape X, LUXRAY X)... xD

~A+G

Bought 18 CoL Packs for $30:
1x Shiny Rayquaza
2x Lost World
1x Grass Energy RH
1x Smeargle RH
1x Ninetales RH

Not bad, especially for that price. : )

But my friend opened 2 of his 18 packs (we split a box) and pulled RH Lightning Energy & RH Lost World. > : ( I got the wrong half of the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back