I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Javier8100 said:
@daviduk2000 not to be mean or anything but you only get two xs in a box of rising rivals.

the average is actually 2-3 and i got 3.

also got an arceus booster box today and got 3 lvl x's

salamance, tangrowth, arceus (meteor one) (annoying thing is i already have slamance. i have about 10 promo versions of that arceus, and my friend has 2 tangrowth lvl x's, i was hoping for gengarm :()

i got all arceus'
and 9 shinies no doubles.
4 expert belts 1 holo

I got the Daybreak and Nightfall starters...

In the Daybreak deck I pulled Espeon Prime in the booster.

In the Nightfall deck I pulled Umbreon Prime in the booster.

:D Kinda makes me wish I had gone to a pre release and gotten that kind of pull.

Also got the bottom half of Kyogre/Groudon legend. Now I am seeking the top.

Well I just started (again) and I bought some packs with my Girlfriend (12 Rising Rivals and 12 Majestic Dawn)

Well I think I´m lucky with:
Luxray GL Lv.X
Glaceon LV.X (Nice really wanted this card ^^)
Umbreon (Again really needed it xD)

but this was it. Nothing good really usable in the other packs. Well maybe Call Energy but that was it. I think I will go back and buy single cards again ^^. (Or some awesome sets like every Leafeon)

Well a lot of playable Commons and rares were in there but aren´t those in almost all 4 Booster Packs?

Went to my Yugioh locals was going to buy 4 pack of Duelist Revolution they got sold out so I bought 4 undaunted got great pulls

Groudon Kygore Bottom Half
Metagroos RG
Bellosom RH
X 2 Pikachu
Unknown
Ruins of Alph
Burned Tower
X 2 Energy Exchanger
Legend Box!

bough the top half for $7.95 on ebay!

Now I have 3 legends
Ho-Oh
Entier Raikou
and Groudon Kyogre

I bought a pack of HS Unleashed and Pulled Alph Lithograph! =) I also bought a Thyplosion Tin Pulled Azelf lv.X, Megiunam Prime and Blissey Prime! =D

I got both Undaunted Theme Decks and a few MT packs. I pulled:

2 Houndoom PRIME
1 Lucario Lv X

I bought one pack of HS- Undaunted at my league yesterday. I pulled an Umbreon. Later on I bought 2 more from a box of Undaunted that was just opened. In my first pack was Gliscor, in my second pack was... Alph Litograph! I was so happy :D.

just opened a undaunted box. i pulled slowking,scizor,houndoom,umbreon and espeon prime,alph lito and 2 legends

only missing 2 cards which are raichu prime and togekiss holo

Pikachu6319 said:
I got the Daybreak and Nightfall starters...

In the Daybreak deck I pulled Espeon Prime in the booster.

In the Nightfall deck I pulled Umbreon Prime in the booster.

That is like almost impossible. To get Espeon Prime in Daybreak AND Umbreon Prime in Nightfall.

Two days ago I went with my friend to Target, he bought a Garchomp C tin. Some how he always has luck pulling a second Lv. X when he buys tins, so often he thought it was common practice. The first back he opened was I believe Diamond and Peal which had nothing good in it (not like it matters it is rotated now anyways). The second pack was Supreme Victors and again nothing worth noting. Now the third pack he opened was another Supreme Victors in which he pulled a Rayquaza C Lv. X (not very playable but it's still a Lv. X). After seeing that I told him he shoulda saved the Lv. X pull for Rising Rivals. He replied by saying have faith as he opened the pack thus revealing a Luxray GL Lv. X!

All in all $15 for a Garchomp C Lv. X promo, Rayquaza C Lv. X and a Luxray GL Lv. X, I think everyone here can agree that that's a pretty good buy!

Javier8100 said:
just opened a undaunted box. i pulled slowking,scizor,houndoom,umbreon and espeon prime,alph lito and 2 legends

only missing 2 cards which are raichu prime and togekiss holo

I got the new undaunted daybreak theme deck, but got nothin good from the booster
anyway, i got an undaunted booster and an unleashed one today at target while i was buying explorers of sky. a(I had a $50) I pulled that togekiss holo you were missing and a reverse holo rare candy. woo. _ _
o

I got a Alpha lito and a RDL top 1/2 from 3 packs then traded for the other 1/2 of RDL

last night i gave my friend three boosters for his bday. he opens the first (LA) and pulls rh azelf and UXIE. aaaaa i need that!! next is an HS and he gets...

commons, 9 in a row, and DCE.

see after the uxie pull.

the next is just commons and a parasect.

i have to trade 10 nameless rares and a base garchomp c for the uxie and dce.

Got a PSV booster box and got-
Blazakin FB Lv X
Staraptor FB Lv X
Garchomp C Lv X
Absol G Lv X
Rare holo Zapdos
The Zapdos is one of the sickest cards

bought 2 HG/SS UD boosters yesterday at the Pokemon Day Holland
the only good one out of them is Holo Espeon, oh well ^^ better luck next time

Pkmonsters said:
Got a PSV booster box and got-
Blazakin FB Lv X
Staraptor FB Lv X
Garchomp C Lv X
Absol G Lv X
Rare holo Zapdos
The Zapdos is one of the sickest cards

Ummm... There's NO WAY you could get 4 LV.Xs in ONE Supreme Victors Booster Box. You only get one or two, and DEFINITELY not 4, especially not the most highly desired ones.

~A+G

I just buyed one pack of heartgold and soulsilver and got Ho-oh legend top :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back