I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

14 UD packs at the UD PreRelease.

Major Pulls:
Vileplume [arguably major?] Normal+RevHolo
Scizor Prime
Rayquaza Deoxys Legend, Top Half

Yeah. Wasn't exactly that COOL of a pull out of 14 blasted packs. -_- but hey, it was cool how my pulls were absolutely terrible.

Hikikomori-san said:
14 UD packs at the UD PreRelease.

Major Pulls:
Vileplume [arguably major?] Normal+RevHolo
Scizor Prime
Rayquaza Deoxys Legend, Top Half

Yeah. Wasn't exactly that COOL of a pull out of 14 blasted packs. -_- but hey, it was cool how my pulls were absolutely terrible.

they werent the best, but you got arguably the two best cards in the set (vileplume and scizor) although if you didnt get any Energy Exchangers that sucks

I had one of the coolest packs at the PR today.

I opened up and in the front was a Houndoom Prime. I was like.... oohh...shiny.

And right behind it was a...

VILEPLUME! w00t! I was jumping up and down and cheering. All the little kids were like "Why do you want Vileplume more then Houndoom? Vileplume is lame!"

I only got 8 packs at the pre-release today and I had the weirdest pulls ever:
1 holo: togekiss
0 primes
3x groudon & kyorge legend top. o_O

That was just strange.(though I traded one for the rayquaza & deoxys legend top.

minimidget94 said:
they werent the best, but you got arguably the two best cards in the set (vileplume and scizor) although if you didnt get any Energy Exchangers that sucks

I got 4 Energy Exchangers, 4 Legend Boxes, 4 Team Rocket's Trickery (1 RevHolo), 3 Sage's Training (1 RevHolo), 1 Defender and 2 Flower Shop Girl. =\ Iunno, I see other ppl around me getting Primes and Legends and me and my friend were just stuck with complete crud. I just hope that Vileplume's metagame value rises.

scuba stevee said:
I only got 8 packs at the pre-release today and I had the weirdest pulls ever:
1 holo: togekiss
0 primes
3x groudon & kyorge legend top. o_O

That was just strange.(though I traded one for the rayquaza & deoxys legend top.

LOL. Weirdest pulls indeed, rofl. Well, we got 14 packs because we had 2 tournaments. After the $35 tournament ($35 for us Canadians D= ), there was $20 for a further 6 packs and 2 random matches =) pretty good deal.

Notable pulls at UD prerelease 8 packs I got:

Espeon Prime
Houndoom Prime
Rev holo+ normal Vileplume
Top half of KGL (My friend got two in his 8 packs lol)
holo Umbreon (Non Prime)

I got some pretty good cards I'm satisfied.:)

RR Booster Box Christmas 2009 my GF gave it to me got a 2-2 luxray line and a 2-2-2 flygon Line!

Javier8100 said:
thats such a lie. saiko

Dude, I'm not lying! It was awesome!! i have the complete ERL set. I can't wait to see what I pull at Undaunted PR this up coming Saturday. I want to pull at least one legend piece, 2 legend box, Scizor Prime, and Raichu Prime. I also want to trade the legend piece and Primes to some noobs and get a Uxie X!! My dad is giving me his cards from him Particapating, so it is possible.:p

Pokemon77: there is no way you got 2 luxray X and 2 Flygon X.

At the prerelease...

~Scizor Prime
~Alph Litograph
~Top and Bottom of Dexoys Prime

This was also in our draft and bonus packs.

Pokemon77 said:
RR Booster Box Christmas 2009 my GF gave it to me got a 2-2 luxray line and a 2-2-2 flygon Line!

the box is fake. or your just a lier

dragonpulse20 said:
Dude, I'm not lying! It was awesome!! i have the complete ERL set. I can't wait to see what I pull at Undaunted PR this up coming Saturday. I want to pull at least one legend piece, 2 legend box, Scizor Prime, and Raichu Prime. I also want to trade the legend piece and Primes to some noobs and get a Uxie X!! My dad is giving me his cards from him Particapating, so it is possible.:p

Pokemon77: there is no way you got 2 luxray X and 2 Flygon X.
i was talking to saiko not you. unless you are saiko

anyways i bought a pack and i got a rare candy which is my 10th...

dragonpulse20 said:
No, I'm not saiko. I have 5 rare candys.

I have about a dozen of those Rare Candies. Yesterday, I bought one pack and so did my friend. I pulled Engineer's and Kingdra Prime. My friend got RH Rare Candy. We both got excellent pulls!

Alright here is a good story, so today I went to Walmart and got 3 packs of Stormfront and a pack of Rising Rivals, the RR came with one random promo so it cost a little more. So I was in the car and I opened the 3 SF packs, junk. I move on to the RR pack, it is heavier so I'm thinking Lv X much? I see the silver border and I'm pretty pleased I could tell it had something good. It has the SP kinda border, and I look at the corner, its yellow Luxray GL Lv.X. This is the second one I have pulled so I'm thinking this is a trick :p Then my worst fear happened, I got in a car wreck right after pulling a good level X I would always worry about that, wouldn't it suck so much if it got bend up right after you pulled it? Luckfully it didn't and everyone in the crash was OK. The worst part was sitting in the car waiting for the police in 108 degree weather. I just thought that might be an interesting read.

Local department store was selling a few packs of cards cheaply to make way for new stock. I picked up an Arceus pack, and ended up with a colourless Arceus and an Arceus Lv. X.
Was pretty stoked on that, seeing as how a collegue at my fiance's shop was explaining that he was gradually buying the packs that, as he termed, had all the junk in it, leaving only good stuff left to be bought.

that is one heck of a story. So what as the trick, cause I have a secret trick that allows you to also get a holo or X. I tried it yesterday on a RR booster and I got a reverse aarons Herocross and a holo Roaks Rampardos, I don't have either, so it wasn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back