I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Got 4 Packs of RR, and pulled a Flygon lv.X.

Does every japanese gym heroes pack come with a holo and a rare? I bought eleven today, and all eleven had a holo and a rare, here's the holos I got:

3x Brock's Rhydon
1x Erika's Vileplume
2x Erika's Dragonair
1x Rocket's Moltres
1x Erika's Clefable
1x Misty's Golduck
1x Lt. Surge's Fearow
1x Rocket's Scyther

It was really weird, just pack after pack was a holo, probably the best luck I've ever had!

I got a Mismagius GL Lv.x, a Mismagius GL, a Flygon and a Jolteon out of a few random RR packs.

I just bought a pack of RR yesterday and got a RH Flygon and Flying Pikachu. Probably one of the best packs I've had in a long time.

Bought some one random pack. Out came Flygon Lv.X 0_0

I pulled 5 Dialga G Level Xs in about 20 packs of Platinum. Had more of those than the regulars!!!!!

Lol^. Rotom Promo. Pulled Raichu GL and Volkner's.

dmaster out.

My RR box arrived yesterday with the TCG Player's Guide so now I have the Toxicroak G promo.
My box was awful...
the ultra-rares I pulled are:
Mismagius GL Lv. X
Snorlax Lv. X
Wash Rotom
Mow Rotom
yeah, no pikachu reprint... and also, i'm missing 7 non-holo rares which is strange because it never happened to me... when I get a box, I always get all non-holo rares. I'm also missing Jirachi and Shiftry from the holos...
Apart from that, I have all the other cards from the set (excluding ultra-rares obviously). But I'm still mad because I didn't get the pikachu reprint and the missing rares... And I preferred to pull a Flygon Lv. X rather than Snorlax or Mismagius...

I just got 10 POP packs in the mail and got 3 Rotoms(psycic type transforming) and no other rares.

Splurged a bit today. Got 3 RR Packs, 1 Blister w/ POP8 Holo Rotom, and the PT Guide.

FLOATZEL GL LV. X!!!
Surfing Pikachu
Darkrai G
Raichu GL
RH Lucian's
SP Radar
Bertha's Warmth
Flint
SP Energy
Toxicroak G Promo
Cool Holo POP8 Rotom

Great Pulls. I also realized that I have pulled 3 RR Lv. X's, 2 Rotoms and 1 SR Pikachu. More than a box in 19 packs since release. I like this set. :D

I bought 1 pack of Platinum and 2 packs of RR and I bought 1 pack of RR for my friend yesterday.

I got some rare's I already had.

She got Galade 4 Lv X

'nuff said.

I went to the dentist yesterday for a cavity, and my mom got me a booster+promo pack as a reward. I pulled a Mortar X. :)

Got 5 packs of RR.

Pulled...
Wash Rotom
Raichu GL
Arcanine
Hippowdon
Lucario GL
RH Shiftry
RH Starmie
RH SP Energy
2 Sunyshore City Gym
2 Contest Hall
Tons of other T/S/S

Best 5 packs I had in a while.

I got 2nd place at my BR (getting me 4 packs), the only interesting thing I got was Jolteon, and I already have 4 of them. :(

EDIT: I lied, I also got a Gastrodon West.

The best cards I've ever pulled were a Skymin Lv. X, T-Tar Ex Delta, and Dusknoir Lv. X. If you look at my trade thread, you'll notice alot of people wanted Dusky.:D

Got twopacks when I left a league. First pack had an Arcanine and a Growlithe, the second pack had an RH Canine and a Growlithe. These two packs would be the best PR packs ever.

Got 3 packs of RR and I pulled:

Flygon
Fan Rotom
Electrode G
RH Ambipom
RH Steelix GL
2 Damage Porter

These cards were the spiffiest ones I've snagged in quite a while.

Got a few Rotom/Heatran packs. Pulled Roseanne's (awesomeness), Rampardos GL, and Slaking PL. Pretty nice considering I haven't pulled Rampardos GL before. Also got two Toxicroak G Promos.

dmaster out.

I got 2 Rising Rivals packs today. Pulled a holo Flygon in the first. In the second I pulled a reverse foil Luxray GL and a holo Arcanine. :D

Bought about 20 packs of SF today to get some Gengars, thankfully I pulled 2, and 1 was RH. Also got:
Secret Charmeleon
Machamp LVX
Dusknoir LVX
2 Salamance
and a few more good rares!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back