I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I got two Platinum packs and got Lickylicky and Palkia. =/

That was one awesone pull! /sarcasm

Today my uncle owed me 10 dollars so I buy 2 packs of platinum hoping to get Dialga G lv.X.
Guess What!!!!!!!

I get Shaymin land lv.X, I think my fiasco of Shaymin is getting to me, because now all I pull are shaymins. 0_o

3 Shamin lv.X's and 9 normal ones. I love it lol.

I got a box this past weekend, and within it the greatest spoils were both variants of Shaymin LvX, Electabuzz and Shiny Lotad.

Among the other useful spoils, there was an Ampharos, 2 Bastiodon, Ninetales, Blaziken, Infernape, Ludicolo, Rampardos, 2 Dustox, Blastoise, Delcatty, 2 Banette, 2 [Strafe] Giratina, Slaking, and a boatload of Trainers, the majority seeming to be Life Herb, Cyrus' and the Fossils. I'd consider it a fairly above-average box.

What is up with everyone pulling Shaymin Land Form LV. X? I would think they would make it slightly more rare since it is a new Pokemon and one of the best Level Xs of all time.

Guess I was wrong....

On a side note, I at least pulled a RH Level Max in those two packs I mentioned earlier. But I hate Level Max.

Dimentio said:
I got a box this past weekend, and within it the greatest spoils were both variants of Shaymin LvX, Electabuzz and Shiny Lotad.

Among the other useful spoils, there was an Ampharos, 2 Bastiodon, Ninetales, Blaziken, Infernape, Ludicolo, Rampardos, 2 Dustox, Blastoise, Delcatty, 2 Banette, 2 [Strafe] Giratina, Slaking, and a boatload of Trainers, the majority seeming to be Life Herb, Cyrus' and the Fossils. I'd consider it a fairly above-average box.

I got the same thing but one Bastiodon and 2 Rampardos and 2 ludicolo and 2 infernape. Then those four packs I mentioned earlier.

I got that 1 Promo card , 1 Promo Pack and one pack of SF Deal at FAILMyers because STILL NO PLATINUM!!! And pulled Raichu X :p

-CC

I bought about three boxes (2 PT,1 GE) and pulled:

1 Drapion lvl X
1 Dialga G lvl X
1 Palkia G lvl X
1 Shaymin lvl X (land)
1 Dialga lvl X
1 Electabuzz
1 Scyther
2 Claydol

I'm very happy!

I bought a booster pack yesterday and pulled Dialga G Lv.X and a Electabuzz.

Then last week, I bought another Stormfront booster pack then pulled my 5th Dusknoir Lv.X.

Bob Franklin said:
I bought about three boxes (2 PT,1 GE) and pulled:

1 Drapion lvl X
1 Dialga G lvl X
1 Palkia G lvl X
1 Shaymin lvl X (land)
1 Dialga lvl X
1 Electabuzz
1 Scyther
2 Claydol

I'm very happy!

Dang only 2? :p

-CC

Well, they only bought 1 box.....and considering there are 31 other rares (excluding Level X), that's not that bad of a deal. Plus, all you really need is 2.

Anyway, I got 3 holos in my 6 packs at the PT Pre-release. Pretty nice considering a lot of people only get 1 or 2 holos in the many packs.

A couple of days ago I got my first Platinum booster, and I got a reprinted Electabuzz.

Today I bought 6 packs of Platinum and got Palkia G Lv.X.

In my box Platinum, I had a full Reprint set. And Dialga G LVX and Drapion LVX. And Shiny Vulpix. Not a bad box. At all.

I wish I could afford a box....

But I got 3 more PT packs today.

-Shiny Vulpix and Blissey (well half of it was good!)
-RH Toxicroak G and Slaking (This one was the best!)
-RH Muk and...Skymin (Waste of $4.00!!!!)

Well, let's see....

Got a Dark Raichu out of a Jap Neo pack(I forgot which one, it has the Temple as its logo), got Holo Cresselia, NH Latios, and a reverse holo Sceptile at the GE Prerelease, Recently got a Magmortar Lv. X from some pack, a Mesprit Lv. X from LA. Got a Slowking from a GE pack, I recently found out that this RH Japanese Charizard I have is an old promo from the Neo era, the one that's a special reprint of the Base Set one, I bought one of those things at Target where it's a pack and a Promo, got the really rare Charmander from FRLG, I think. The holo one, 113/112. Got a Shining Kabutops, but I think that was from eBay. Got a Japanese McDonald's Totodile Promo card, again, I think it was from eBay. I've got 2 Mewtwos from LA, but from different packs, both holo. Got a Mew from LM, with the gold lettering and the Legend Maker logo on it, some Togepi promo from back in 2000, got lucky and found some old Promos at Target(Surfing Pika, Flying Pika, Rapidash, Ho-Oh, Igglybuff), found a Fossil and Jungle booster at Target, too, got a Kangaskahn out of the 1st Ed Jungle, found the old Ivy Pikachu somehwere, got a Raichu from the Base Set a long time ago, managed to find an unlimited Base Charizard somewhere, got ALL of the Jap Southern Islands things, got one of those really rare cards from MT(Time Space Distortion or something. It has Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit on it), got a Prerelease Aerodactyl a long time ago, a weird Jap card called "PASS CARD" with Imakuni all over it, silver backside with Mew and Pika and stuff, WAAAAAY too many RH Entei promos, but 2 in Jap. The Authentic Film Frame card from Pokemon the Movie 2000, the Best CD Venasaur, the Cool Porygon promo in Jap, a Jirachi EX and Groudon EX from CG(Not same pack), a Metagross EX(don't know) and a Jolteon EX(from a pack), a Gardevoir that I THINK is an error from DS(The eye for Psychic at the type at the top right looks too big, it's a Psychic-Steel type), I got an Infernape Lv X from DP a while back, same for Lucario Lv X(From a pack). Also have an Electivire Lv X, but I traded for it. My stepsister got a Honchkrow Lv X a while ago. Oh, and I got a RH Latias from GE, too. Got 2 Metagrosses from Deoxys, got some Jap cards a while ago and got Azelf Lv. X and Deoxys Normal and Speed form(I think) in the same pack, once I got a card upside down in a pack(It was a Floatzel in the DP series. It was packaged upside down while the rest were right side up), got a Jirachi from LA, Gastrodon W from SW holo, RH Manaphy and a Minun from MD, got Deoxys Speed Forme from LA, a holo Mamoswine from LA, non holo Kyogre from LA, a Holo Kabutops from LA. There's probably more.

And I'm still looking for Mewtwo Lv. X from LA and Darkrai Lv. X from GE. And the Charmander-meleon-izard reprints from IFDS and SF(Although I haven't bought many SF packs or even gotten any IFDS). But I'm gonna trade my Mesprit Lv. X for the Charizard reprint if it's Japanese.

I got some more base set booster packs and pulled a holo hitmonchan.

i baught 3 packs of platnum and my dad gave me one from his box i picked out of the middle drapion x

I just got 2 packs from my dad, first pack has a SR Electabuzz. Second pack I open I see a RH Cascoon then the card behind it is SR Hitmonchan. Great pulls.

I was a Target and asked my mom if I could get a Pokemon pack. She said sure and I got a Skymin pack.
RH Skymin....

Shaymin LAND LV.X!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back