I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Last Week I bought 5 MT Booster Packs and pulled TSD and Electivire X! I was happy.:cool:

i got pokemon wrist tattoos for my birthday and this guy traded his lucario lv.x for 3 of my tattoos

this is when MT first came out :)

Yippe Kiyay: A Gardy lv.x :p

During The MT pre release, i got a lucario lv.X, went home and oppened my box and got both Maggy and Vire X.

I got two Torterrea Lv.X's in a row. My brother got me a blister pack for Christmas, I opened the DP booster last. When I bought my first boosters after that (January 25th), I opened the DP pack first, and I saw that familiar card. It was really weird.

~DogMaster40

i drawed a 2x gallade in my first ever two packs of SW at the battle royale;)

I pulled an upside down card once o_O (Pokeball was normal but the picture was upside down)

awesome stories

KG: Please don't spam. Try and make your posts more relevant to the topic of discussion.

This is a while back, but I pulled a Torterra Lv. X on my second pack of D/P.

In the second GE prerelease I went to, I pulled 3 togekiss in the starting packs. One was reverse holo.

I pulled zam * in my first pack of CG at the prerelease. I later traded a charizard from the set and got a celebi * for it. I traded that for a lugia ex and a manectric ex. :)

I pulled an empoleon lv.x in my 4th pack of DP in the prerelease.

Flareon seems to like me. In my 1st pack of delta species at the prerelase, I pulled a flareon ex. A few weeks later, I bought 3 more packs. In the first pack, I got a holo flareon. I got a flareon ex in the second pack. About a year later, my friend bought me 1 pack of every set in the format as a birthday present. I got a flareon ex in the delta species pack. That same year, I got a few packs of delta species for easter. Guess what I pulled in the second pack? Good ol' flareon ex.

in my first 4 packs of MT i pulled 3 garchomps and a magmortar level X

The day I started playing again I bought a box of SW...no level X
So a week later I'm at a tournament and go buy just one pack of MT
Magmortar LV X!
A week later I buy one more pack
Magmortar LV X!
:D

In the Crystal Guardians prelease, the 6 boosters I recieved, contained 2 Swampert exs. and 3 Mudkip no Marshtomp though. :(
At a Delta Species prelease someone pulled a Flareon ex and the Secret Rare Azumarill in the same pack!

My first 4 packs of Mysterious Treasures I pulled a TSD and Azelf.

Just bought 3 packs of Legend Maker today (they were $1 a piece, why not?) and pulled an Armaldo EX.

Last yeah CG were released I bought 5 Packs (All from 1 Display) and got 2 Alakazam* and a Swampert ex 'what a luck'

i bought one of the tins for a friend and from the packs that were included, i pulled two blastoise a rare and a holo foil. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back