I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

@LightVenusaur- I only got 6 to begin with, plus 2 at the end, then I traded in my sleeves for an extra pack.

i pulled a lucario lv X and a walrein ex in one of those 3 packs and a promo things!!

i just got mah Entei tin and pulled Houndoom Prime, Blaziken,Gyardos G and Golem. wahoo!

At prerelaese today my dad pulled: Magnezone Prime, Yanmega Prime, rescue energy, and top of darkria cressela legend.
I pulled: top of darkrai cressela legend, magnezone Prime, bottom of palkia dialga legend, rescue energy, and seeker, oh and PSYDUCK RH!!!

I also traded for the bottom of darkria cressela legend, 2 tops of dialga palkia legend, 3 rescue energy(one rh), 3 seeker, and others.

Yesterday I bought a raikou tin and got an arceus, 2 holos, a prime, and a lv.X. :D

@Idrumprettywell
Where do YOU LIVE lol just kidding

Today I got a Blister pack (2 Undaunted, 1 Platinum) and a arceus booster and got a Houndoom Prime and arceus fire! Only 10$

I bought a Supreme Victors box last week and pulled 4 level X's from one box, which I thought was a lot. I pulled an Absol, Charizard G, Rayquaza C, and a Staravia.

I opened two boosters and got a Blissey Prime, alph 1, a DCE, a collector, and a communication.

I got the most amazing deal the other day: Sealed Stormfront booster box for $50. =D Pulled 3x Machamp (1 RH), Machamp X, Raichu X, set of Poke Drawers, bunch of warp energy/cyclone energy, 5 Sableyes, shiny Duskull, SR Charmander (had charmeleon and Charizard already -- yay!), and of course everything else SF comes with.

There's this place near my area called Frank and Son that has lots of cards for cheap, normally I get boxes like $75 there, but this day there was a new vendor set up, and I noticed he had some old FRLG and TRR Starters, so I decided to ask if he had any boosters. He busts out a SF Box, I ask him how much, he's like $50 -- he just wanted to get rid of it apparently!

It was an amazing day. =D

Just bought three packs of Triumphant. Pulled Black Belt and top half Darkrai/Cresselia Legend!

I opened 3 packs of Secret Wonder Boosters a few days ago and got 6 rares:
Blastoise
Gardervoir (Reverse Holo)
Golem (RH)
Unown S (RH)
and 2 Weavile's

2 Pre-releases:

Electrode Prime
Absol prime
Machamp Prime
Celebi Prime
Bottom of PDL

I did it! Four packs of Triumphant and I get a Gengar Prime on my first pack! I ♥ this set!

Me and a friend opened two boxes of Triumphant yesterday. Results:

Box 1
No Alph Lithograph
3 Legends (Palkia/Dialga Full, Darkrai/Cresselia Top)
5 Primes (Absol, Celebi, Electrode, Machamp, Yanmega)

Box 2
No Alph Lithograph
3 Legends (Palkia/Dialga Full, Darkrai/Cresselia Bottom)
5 Primes (Absol, Electrode, Gengar, Machamp, Magnezone)

I opened my triumphant box today

5 Primes (gengar, celebi, electrode, magnezone, mew)

2 legends ( bottom PD, Top DC)

i really wanted a yanmega prime :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back