I pulled a Time Space Distortion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought one pack of SW today and pulled a Garde Lv.X

as well as that, at the PK per-release I got 1 Vaporeon *, 2 metagross ex, and 1 Flygon Ex

"OMGXORS GOD BLAST IS LIEK OFFENSIVES." Really, I am completely tolerant, but thinking it is offensive at all is slightly overreacting methinks. The fact that this turned into that kind of discussion is odd and could get this thread locked... Not that I really care. So let's all stay on topic from now on.

shaymingiratina8717 said:
^^

I think that thereoy could be true. I got the last 6 packs of a GE box, and in 1 on them I pulled Darkrai Lv. X.

You are so lucky, Moneyking. 2 TSDs!? In 2 packs!? That's next to impossible!
EDIT: Oh, yeah, I felt like that once. For Christmas, my Grandma got me 6 SW packs, and I didn't think I was going to get nothing good, in the first pack I pulled Gardevoir Lv. X. I also pulled a Salamence.

out of a whole box, i got a darkrai lv.x in the right side, 3rd from the front.....

Well, it really could be anywhere in a box, really. I myself have never opened a box, so...yeah. I was just making a point.

I never bought a box and never will. I'd stay to boosters in small amounts. Luck?

My brother: Bought a plusle/minun trainer kit and got charizard ex. Also bought a celebi ex tin and got flygon ex d and metagross ex PK.

Me: Last CNY, bought only one booster and got armaldo ex. This CNY, bought one booster and got honchkrow lv.x.

And I only buy boosters like 5 a year.

dude you got the best o luck

i went in and bought a car magazine at the newsagent and thought 'meh' and bought a L/M and got a mew ex, just after the `07 worlds :(

Heh, I remember back when I'd stopped playing competitively, and my first pack of E-Skyridge I pulled the 120 damage Charizard Holo. I was the most hated person down my street, as most people collected not played.

In related news, my sister's first pack of D&P got her a Torterra Lv X. Now we're both playing competitively again, she's so going for the Torterra deck thats out right now to start with, haha.

Post in the sticky thread now ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back