I pulled a Time Space Distortion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, blissy is just a gimme for spectacular, no need to state it :p But if I want a blissy deck I need like, 2 more :(

I was joking... Once we lived next to a VERY christian family (the father was convicted for having sex with a 17 year old) and they gave us this book on how Pokemon was totally antichristian and taught kids about bestiality and killing animals or something like that. The guy even admitted (in the intro) that he knew nothing about Pokemon. Oh yeah, I might auction my TSD. Who wants it?

Lol, just opened my Darkrai tin, but nothing amazing!
Rares were (as many as I can remember)
+Nidoking
+Honchcrow
+Unown I
+Unown M
+Blaziken

So nothing really special. The rarity of Lvl.X's is wayyy higher than EX's, and you getting TSD is even rarer!

OOO Honkchrow that is pretty good, SG will be jealous:p

That family you described Penguin master, is becoming a bad stereotype for christion clergy (an untrue one at that). But I don't want to get into any religion.

Moneyking63 said:
OOO Honkchrow that is pretty good, SG will be jealous:p

That family you described Penguin master, is becoming a bad stereotype for christion clergy (an untrue one at that). But I don't want to get into any religion.

Yes, I would be....and am. I would consider that a good tin.
In pulled Darkrai Lv. X at the PR....

Thats cool...

When LM came out, I played Armaldo ex and needed a 4th so I bought 10 packs. The first 9 didn't have anything and the 10th had an Armaldo ex!

The Nameless Penguin Master said:
I was joking... Once we lived next to a VERY christian family (the father was convicted for having sex with a 17 year old) and they gave us this book on how Pokemon was totally antichristian and taught kids about bestiality and killing animals or something like that. The guy even admitted (in the intro) that he knew nothing about Pokemon. Oh yeah, I might auction my TSD. Who wants it?

To tell you the truth, I think pokemon is antireligion. Ever since they made arceus and gave mesprit lv.x the attack god blast, I started to hate pokemon a bit. Nintendo went above it's limits on that. I have a religion and I believe in it. Not letting a game destroy that.

Thou Shall Sleep said:
To tell you the truth, I think pokemon is antireligion. Ever since they made arceus and gave mesprit lv.x the attack god blast, I started to hate pokemon a bit. Nintendo went above it's limits on that. I have a religion and I believe in it. Not letting a game destroy that.

I can explain both of those, and first let me tell you i am VERY religios as well. I think arceus being given the title "god Pokemon" refers to false gods such as the roman gods (neptune, venus, ect) and the Greek gods (Posieden, zeus, ect) not god himself (which is why arceus has so many forms, its blue for water like neptune is for water, green for grass like venus is for nature, and ect.) Same goes for mesprit X's attack. I wouldn't hate pokemon because of things like that, yes maybe PUSA crossed into some bad territory with those guys. but unless you believe that arceus is truly god, then you are fine.

rofl antireligion discussions

they don't make these things to be anti religious they probably make them because they feel they are needed i mean pokemon is in its own little world why shouldn't they have a god anyways they changed it to creator pokemon so thats that

They shouldnt offend any religions in any way since when is saying god or saying god blast offensive. I think if anything something that does 200 should be considered a god blast

Also god blast i think makes sense anyways like all of the pixies or w.e are together and call fourth arceus or something :p maybe actually explain why you don't like the name god blast you can't just say because they used the word god. They will probably change the name for english but i hope they don't

One thing. In my religion, we believe God doesn't need help to do anything.
God Blast requires two other pixies. Lol, just making a point, not starting any arguments.:p

You'll be okay as long as you stick to your own religion, and don't be influenced by a game or cartoon.

God Blast is probably just a bad translation if nintendo goes through with that then they would be incredibly stupid.

No, they have changed the names of attacks too many times to count when cards come in English. It will not be called God Blast when the cards come to English, unless Nintendo weants to start flame wars, which could result in a close of the company.

Anyone with even an ounce of brainpower would know Arcues is not a "god".

I myself am not so happy about the fact that they made Arceus and named Mesprit Lv. X's attack God Blast.
I agree with malikhisyam's point. Normally, it is said that God does not need help to do anything. But, Mesprit Lv. X's attack needs the two other Pixies to work.

MK also made some good points as well. Arcues is after all in Sinnoh mythology, which could indeed mean that it is pretty much like Zeus in Greek mythology.

Ok, now, seriously, we need to get off of the topic of religion.

Let's get more on topic.

Anyway, on topic, I felt the same feeling again at a GE PR. I thought I was just going to get OK cards, but instead, I got all 11 holos and Darkrai Lv. X.

If you are talkin about booster-luck:
1st DP: Infernape Lv. X
1st MT: TSD
2nd SW: Honchkrow Lv. X
over 10 GE boosters: NOTHING!

yeah. almost a booster box worth of ge (14 from pre release and draft and 16 from 3rd and 4th at states) and no lv.x's. although
dp:never
mt: 6th pack TSD
sw: 1st pack honch lv.x
ge: none
DP4(jap.) Chomp lv.x

Speaking of booster luck, here's my friends' and mine:
Me
1st UF: Tyranitar ex
1st DF: Salamence ex {d}
2nd ND (Night Dashing): Glaceon Lv.X

Friend No.1
1st UF: Feraligatr exd