I pulled a Time Space Distortion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nameless Penguin Master

Sailing The Seas of Cheese
Since there were already 3 Lv. X's pulled out of our store's MT box, I thought that I wouldn't get anything, but bought 2 packs anyway. Low and behold, in the first pack was a TSD. When have you gotten a great card when you thought you wouldn't get anything special?

Well congrats, the very first pack of MT I bough (only bought that 1 pack) and I pulled the tsd, then around a week later I got my second pack of MT, BAM another TSD! Now I didn't no what they were worth, so I was a little dissapointed at my second TSD, but then I realized what they were! TSDs are very coo, nice pull Penguin Master!

I bought 5 packs of MT on their release date, in those 5 packs, I pulled 2 Electivire Lv. X's. =] Then my friend opened his packs, pulled Magmortar Lv. X. THEN, my other friend opened his packs, pulled Lucario Lv. X. That was one of the best days ever. =]

So much for the good cards being towards the back. (That would be a very clever marketing ploy though)
EDIT: TSD was in the back.
EDIT #2: Not to mention that Blissey was also in the same pack.

^^

I think that thereoy could be true. I got the last 6 packs of a GE box, and in 1 on them I pulled Darkrai Lv. X.

You are so lucky, Moneyking. 2 TSDs!? In 2 packs!? That's next to impossible!
EDIT: Oh, yeah, I felt like that once. For Christmas, my Grandma got me 6 SW packs, and I didn't think I was going to get nothing good, in the first pack I pulled Gardevoir Lv. X. I also pulled a Salamence.

in the Mt pre release in lowell, the guy next to me got cario lv.x, and after 5 packs o' turd, i pulled a tsd when i would least expect it

Reminds me of the two prereleases of jelously.
First my best friend pulls a TSD in his first MT pack at the pre, then at the SW pre he pulls two Gardevoir level Xs. He has pulled 0 Gardevoirs to this day of the 3 and 1/2 boxes of SW.
And congrats anyway. He pulled 5 Gardevoir Xs to this day.

Nice pull! I got my TSD in my second MT pack, and I only bought 2! Problem with TSD is although it's a good card, it's Wayyy Tooo rare to get 4 of them, and use them in a deck.

As for the good cards coming from GE tins, I'm buying the Darkrai one towmorrow, so ill post if I get anything good. Shame they changed the art on the promo Darkrai tin, IMO the normal one is sooooo much better. Oh well!

Good for oyu. It took me loads of packets before I got mine... I got lucario lvX in my first though :p

OK, I'm at church, and one of the prizes was actually a pack of Ex Deoxys. I was kinda half-hearted opening it, and I didn't think I'd get anything great. 5 seconds later, I'm screaming at my friend for taking the Rayquaza star I had pulled. :[

No it is not...how does Pokemon and Satan have to do together? And anyway, what's so evil about it?

I dont know, there was some conspiricy/theory that pokemon was satanic.

I got the darkrai tin...yesterday. Nothing spectacular out of it. A RH blissy, a ho-oh, RH Salamence, some other stuff, no lv.xs or anything.

Yeah, that's true.

Well, MK, at least you pulled Blissey.

Ho-oh, bleck. I pulled two at the SW PR.

Oh yeah, once my cousin got like 4 packs of some older sets, and he pulled Mew ex and Rayquaza Star.

Mew ex AND rayquaza star! wow he was lucky!

Ya blissy is cool, since its my only blissy and its Reverse holo, I like it. I got some other holo too, I just can't think of it now :p

Nope sorry actually, I'll go check now...nope it was a bannette. So I have my final count for the tin, all the stars/rh at least
RH Blissy
Rh Salamence
Ho-oh
Bannete
RH Linoone
Slowking
Rh Night Maitnence

So ya nothing spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back